• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - November 23rd

205 posts in this topic

Posted

My wallet is ready for penetration...

jYBIFGO.png.0c61a1364e4c71ba7a264ea21ba5238b.png

Posted (edited)

Not that it really bothers me too much, but I'm almost certain the notice that came up when you log in had the Black Spirit's Adventure Board Game stating until 30th November with Maintenance. So it was taken down a week early 'coz you couldn't fit the Black Friday Announcement in there or what?

Edit: I did see that the event announcement was for until the 23rd... either I simply misread the notice, or the in-game one was incorrect.

Edited by Ermahgerd

Posted

Not that it really bothers me too much, but I'm almost certain the notice that came up when you log in had the Black Spirit's Adventure Board Game stating until 30th November with Maintenance. So it was taken down a week early 'coz you couldn't fit the Black Friday Announcement in there or what?

Edit: I did see that the event announcement was for until the 23rd... either I simply misread the notice, or the in-game one was incorrect.

You misread it, it said on the ingame notice it'd be down today as well.

Posted

You misread it, it said on the ingame notice it'd be down today as well.

They must've edited it then, because I'm 100% sure it said until the 30th on the forums earlier.

Posted

Shit game, karma bombers can just come in and grief you and then you have a chance to lose exp, gems, item upgrades. 

Posted

The hourly 80% sale makes no sense to me, it says it's for the WEBSITE, when their website only sells pearls and the game package, so is this a translation error or what? 

WHERE IS THIS 80% SALE? 

WHEN DOES IT START EXACTLY?

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/shop/event/blackfriday.html

Black Friday Sales are supposed to be here. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Quick question: is it possible to mix and match armor/outfit and keep the 10% exp. bonus? if not, why selling the armor in separated parts?

Posted

All i get is a countdown screen, is this correct? I thought they ran from the 24th Nov on the website, or am i misunderstanding something?

Yes, it's correct. Just wait until the countdown is done :)

Posted

Yes, it's correct. Just wait until the countdown is done :)

Thanks for that clarification. Thought i was missing something :$

Posted

It's 2:00 a.m. PST and nothing happened.

Posted

Lol timer hits 0 and nothing happens, typical 

Posted

Lol timer hits 0 and nothing happens, typical 

Yeah, I've been staring at the countdown all day. :(

Posted

November Fools? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

November Fools? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's up now

So am I the only one who bought pearls in anticipation of this sale? I misunderstood and thought just the game would be on sale on the website and pearl items would be in the cash shop as usual. :/

Posted

The p2w pack is up for grabs first, to be followed by the karma-bomber tears!

Kinda wasn't sure what to expect either. Thought that maybe pearls will be on discount, but seems like you just directly purchase discounted items through the account-page.

Posted

In hindsight I guess it makes sense but the explanation of this whole event was a bit of a mess.

Posted

The p2w pack is up for grabs first, to be followed by the karma-bomber tears!

Kinda wasn't sure what to expect either. Thought that maybe pearls will be on discount, but seems like you just directly purchase discounted items through the account-page.

Nevermind that, it's more expensive to buy from the shop than it is to buy pearls and then get it ingame.

It's absolutely ludicrous for now :D

Posted

Quick question: is it possible to mix and match armor/outfit and keep the 10% exp. bonus? if not, why selling the armor in separated parts?

No, the set gives you the bonus(es) listed on the the outfit.

For selling them in separate parts, it's for those that have just accumulated them in pieces (due to funds, or whatever), or like me, need to get the weapon piece because I had the outfit when the class got released (Maehwa) and awakening was not out at the time.

Posted

Nothing I have seen yet that I can't live without. 

Posted (edited)

Kuno fix?

We need to nerf the blinking of their eyes!

Please use bigger font and add colors :D

Edited by Gumeleon

Posted

Real dumb.. bought the horse flute 5 mins ago, it's now on sale for even more. Wtf

Posted

Well, my comment was meant to be ironic. Nevertheless, personally I feel that the 100m would far better reflect the pearl value. At its current rates, I seriously don't understand anyone who bothers to "p2w" at such poor rates. Time aka nolifing the game is certainly far more rewarding than spending actual cash. But then again, I guess how you value time and money varies based on the person.

(Just for reference so my comment isn't read the wrong way, I have personally never sold any pearl-store items on the marketplace and have no future plans to do so. Same goes for buying them.)

$20 for 100m 5x 500m a week bonus ontop of what non p2w people make is ridiculous. Whales do not care about the exchange rate of course they'd want more silver out of it but they'll spend money to p2w either way. People aren't that bothered by 20m outfits 5x a week 100m a week bonus. But 500m a week bonus is ridiculous. People won't be okay with that. Thats more then 95% of the community makes in a week playing. 

Posted

No, the set gives you the bonus(es) listed on the the outfit.

For selling them in separate parts, it's for those that have just accumulated them in pieces (due to funds, or whatever), or like me, need to get the weapon piece because I had the outfit when the class got released (Maehwa) and awakening was not out at the time.

Thanks for the clarification. It would have been nice to mix & match and keep some bonus thought

Posted

Thanks for the clarification. It would have been nice to mix & match and keep some bonus thought

Unfortunately, various costume sets do not consist of the same parts. For example Archer guard has just head and armor piece while Puff mini has 4 - head, gloves, armor and shoes. It would require some costume rework, 'cause the sets with less parts have more buffs added to one piece of the costume so it would give the same overall buffs.

But yes, it would be awesome if we could mix them and keep the set XP bonus as well :).

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, can't buy anything anyway.  Waited all week to have time to play this weekend, and a bunch of people I know were going to buy the starter pack at 50% discount ... no payments can be processed.  All card payments fail and all Paypal attempts hit some processing error.  I've tried 4 different credit cards and Paypal numerous times over the last 5 hours.  Oh well.  Sorry, Kakao, I don't like to complain much, but you knew your website would see very heavy traffic, the least you could have done was prepare.