• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Awakening Event Series - Maehwa and Musa

81 posts in this topic

Posted

Must still be waiting on Maewha to reach 100.

People play Maewah still? :D

Posted

Hey guys,

Do you know if the post the winners in order of completion or if they just drop the 100 in a random order?

Posted

Hey guys,

Do you know if the post the winners in order of completion or if they just drop the 100 in a random order?

it would have to  be in order of completion otherwise theres no  point of being first 100. 

Posted

it would have to  be in order of completion otherwise theres no  point of being first 100. 

Dont think he means that.I think he mean if the order of the 100 will be random or from fastest to slowest

Posted

Dont think he means that.I think he mean if the order of the 100 will be random or from fastest to slowest

ah that  makes sense too :) didn't think of that part

Posted

This, yes. I meant if these first 100 are also ordered by completion speed within the first 100 group, or are they presented in random order relative to each other.

Posted

This, yes. I meant if these first 100 are also ordered by completion speed within the first 100 group, or are they presented in random order relative to each other.

sorry i  didn't get what you meant the first time around.    yea the first 100 will be based on fastest to  slowest.  the titles are awarded based on speed.   so the faster you get the awakening quests done the higher chance you have at getting the title.

Posted

sorry i  didn't get what you meant the first time around.    yea the first 100 will be based on fastest to  slowest.  the titles are awarded based on speed.   so the faster you get the awakening quests done the higher chance you have at getting the title.

Now I'm not sure I understand you.

100 first ppl get the title, and are listed.
Of course, first 100 and only them are in the list. My question is if there is also order inside the list.

Example:
If winner A did it in 20 minutes, and winner B did it in 22 minutes, will winner A appear before winner B on the list, or is it random?

I think maybe it isn't random, because for valks I recognized the powerful valks I know on the list close to the top.

Posted (edited)

Now I'm not sure I understand you.
100 first ppl get the title, and are listed.
Of course, first 100 and only them are in the list. My question is if there is also order inside the list.
Example:
If winner A did it in 20 minutes, and winner B did it in 22 minutes, will winner A appear before winner B on the list, or is it random?

I think maybe it isn't random, because for valks I recognized the powerful valks I know on the list close to the top.

I think it will be random like with the other classes, it is even mentioned in there, but not sure.

Edited by DelGambit

Posted

I think it will be random like with the other classes, it is even mentioned in there, but not sure.

Too bad. Could have been cool if they show that because then some people also compete in practice for 1st, even though there is no reward besides knowing you were first. Oh well, if they show me high in the list I will simply believe that is not random :D

Posted

If you show us where they say that it is "random" like every other classes and where it is mentioned then i would trust in your words.

But looking through the other Awakening title topics i do not see that mentioned anywhere.

Posted

If you show us where they say that it is "random" like every other classes and where it is mentioned then i would trust in your words.

But looking through the other Awakening title topics i do not see that mentioned anywhere.

I am sorry, just checked the posts about winners, i was mistaken.

Posted

Did any of you time yourselves?  I'm curious how quickly some of you did it.

Posted

Aproximate times:
Obtain weapon: 24 minutes
Finish at abun after soldiers grave - ~30 minutes
Obtained skill reset 34-36 minutes.
+- 2 minutes for each of these.

Can anyone tag a CM (and tell me how to tag a CM for the future), about this question of winners order?

Posted

took me roughly 35 mins too finish it all

Posted

34 min

Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

Atleast in warrior and ranger awakenings im sure they are ordered to fastest-slowest

Edited by Hegolan

Posted

Please.......

Posted

Now

Posted (edited)

Can we get a reply from a CM about the delayed awakening title winners? Seems odd that this one has taken this long to release compared to the others.

Edited by AEliT

Posted (edited)

It took them 2 days to count to 100 so I'm guessing 4 days to count to 200. tomorrow we will hear,never expected to hear anything during the weekend.

/irony

Edited by Northerner
1 person likes this

Posted

got to remember they have double the amount to count on each server and plus its the weekend so they probably wont release them until Monday 

Posted

35mins

Posted

35mins

RIP, did it with a buddy and we completed it in a little under 20min, was like 17min or some shit. We both got on right when the server went up at like 8:59, two seater horse and already geared so we flew through shit. Split up in hasrah and cleared it in like 3min, marnis was the longest took a good portion of the time and then we did golems last and finished that in about a minute. 

Posted

Sooo... Winners? Please..