• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

rangers grabbing the air and teleporting your char in their hands from 10 meters

50 posts in this topic

Posted

why does their grab have 10 times bigger hitbox than any other grab in the game and why does it block emergency escape and how much more braindead can a class in a game be? 

i swear berserkers and rangers are the most pathetic and overpowered classes created in the history of online gaming as a whole and then we have to deal with uncounterable grabs like this from 150 meters nonstop, this is worse than exploiting 

@Rangers/berserkers 

W > Grab is not a real combo. 

14 people like this

Posted

lol more whining from this guy.  what is the phrase you hardcore dudes use again?  hmmm.  oh yes, "Git Gud!"

6 people like this

Posted

lol more whining from this guy.  what is the phrase you hardcore dudes use again?  hmmm.  oh yes, "Git Gud!"

yea i totally need to git gud and they don't need to fix the classes instead 

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't know why they keep buffing Zerks and why they give a range class a grab. Pvp Balance in this game is non existent. 

14 people like this

Posted

It's not just about how overpowered they are

it's about how they grab the air 10 meters away from me and teleport my char in their hands, why should that be a thing and how is it fair? 

4 people like this

Posted

your username clearly states you are irrelevant...

for future relevance LovesUn was here.

6 people like this

Posted

The problem is that this guy is right. Berserkers are yhe most retarded class in whole game. He have to land just one grab followed by next 3 grabs to kill even good geared player. Yes I did some tests and even with 100% grapple resist he have no problems with landing 4 grabs in a row with all those ignore gems and passives. 

8 people like this

Posted

The problem is that this guy is right. Berserkers are yhe most retarded class in whole game. He have to land just one grab followed by next 3 grabs to kill even good geared player. Yes I did some tests and even with 100% grapple resist he have no problems with landing 4 grabs in a row with all those ignore gems and passives. 

Problem is that only 60% is for pvp, and if the ignore resistance is not calculated before (over 60%) it basically means that the ignore resistances are calculated from the 60% Not over 60%  60-40% is 20% resistance.-----ing kakao and PA do not want to say how this shit works. Fking garbage bro.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

why the hell does their grab have 10 times bigger hitbox than any other grab in the game and why the hell does it block emergency escape and how much more braindead can a class in a game be? 

i swear berserkers and rangers are the most pathetic and overpowered classes created in the history of online gaming as a whole and then we have to deal with uncounterable bullshit grabs like this from 150 meters nonstop, this is worse than exploiting 

It surprises me and it does actually really makes me feel uncomfy and unhappy but...

Well this is actually the very very first time i can agree with this person. Had this case just two days ago as a maehwa where i chased away from a berserker (used chase 3 times, means i was like 30meters? away from him) when he used his grab and i was teleportet into this berserkers hands. And no i didn't have a position lag because i got hit by someone else that was standing right at those 30meters distance. 

Edited by Micariel
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

why the hell does their grab have 10 times bigger hitbox than any other grab in the game and why the hell does it block emergency escape and how much more braindead can a class in a game be? 

i swear berserkers and rangers are the most pathetic and overpowered classes created in the history of online gaming as a whole and then we have to deal with uncounterable bullshit grabs like this from 150 meters nonstop, this is worse than exploiting 

@Rangers/berserkers 

Aren't you playing a Tamer?

You realize you're playing the most shit tier class in the game, right? Especially for sieges/node wars.

You complain yet you willingly chose to play a class that was well known to be at the bottom rung of the ladder.

Accept your reality or reroll. Or also just "git gud" as you personally might say.

I won't dispute giant grabs, or giants in general, kind of being a full load of bullshit these days but at the same time you're also putting yourself in a position of bending yourself over and saying "take me".

Also desync. Because NA/EU BDO servers are just...so, so not good.

Edited by Jefferson
1 person likes this

Posted

Pretty much why I'm sticking to iframe heavy classes rather than super armour... Least Dwayne is on my side... for now

Posted

I will w grab u so hard

1 person likes this

Posted

I will w grab u so hard

Careful, if you cling to tightly your gonna lose control. 

Posted

Aren't you playing a Tamer?

You realize you're playing the most shit tier class in the game, right? Especially for sieges/node wars.

You complain yet you willingly chose to play a class that was well known to be at the bottom rung of the ladder.

how's that even remotely related to this thread?

i get 10:1 kda (at least) in sieges and usually over 200 kills when fighting outnumbered, tamer had the highest aoe dmg in sieges pre-awakening and now its pretty high cus tamer;'s dmg in general is high and u have super low cds,  i've passed 1000 pts in rbf  a ton of times, probably over 10 just for the past few days alone or something , i've won numerous 1v10s , i have the highest kills by more than 2 times in rbf on my server

im not sure what your point is, sure tamer is cucked because it was riddled with bugs and problems but last patch solved quite a few of them and just because the class isn't as strong as the others it doesn't mean i auto-lose, it also doesn't mean that ranger and berserker have bullshit mechanics that are toxic and unfun and completely defy logic

dont spread too much propaganda and bs only because NA players in general seem to be clueless about bdo from what i've seen on streams with their full ap tamers that die to berserkers , i don't die to berserkers or to rangers but when im fighting 5 people some of them sneaks up 15 meters behind me and grabs the air and teleports me there in his hands, also the chain-grab mechanic from berserkers is completely retarded and unfun and toxic and stupid and the no emergency escape from ranger grab just feels like a bug to me 

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Edited by Clawgore
First time errors

Posted

wait till all awakening are out cuz their nerfs are comin

Posted (edited)

why does their grab have 10 times bigger hitbox than any other grab in the game and why does it block emergency escape and how much more braindead can a class in a game be? 

i swear berserkers and rangers are the most pathetic and overpowered classes created in the history of online gaming as a whole and then we have to deal with uncounterable grabs like this from 150 meters nonstop, this is worse than exploiting 

@Rangers/berserkers 

for the love of all things living, JUST STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT LITERALLY EVERTHING....

all you do is complain.................  Do you really think anybody is going to listen to u at this point? lmao, if you do your kidding yourself.  Nobody here likes you, and its your fault.  Just stop.

It doesn't even matter at this point if people agreee with you or not, you've created this hated personality with all the -----ing that's associated with your screen name.  

Grow up, make a new forum handle, come back, and actually interact with people like an adult that doesn't act like an entitled 10 year old.

that being said, I don't disagree.  but, you rly need to work on the way you approach a subject. 

Edited by Rozett
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

wait till all awakening are out cuz their nerfs are comin

Korea is not waiting for us to get our awakenings, they are not balancing a damn shit and they have already ALL the awakenings released.

We don't get special patches, we get 100% same korean SHIT. Actually is even worse as some non awakened classes are being NERFED cause those classes ALREADY AWAKENED in Korea were nerfed. Also some classes were buffed unfairly months ago cause they were buffed in Korea (Wiz/Witch) while noone had awakening here yet at that time. So don't speak like if they are doing patches for us, THEY ARE TOTALLY BREAKING OUR VERSION CAUSE OF KOREAN PATCHES.

Edited by crosspath
1 person likes this

Posted

Another precious snowflake who always got trophies,lol.

Posted

for the love of all things living, JUST STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT LITERALLY EVERTHING....

all you do is complain.................  Do you really think anybody is going to listen to u at this point? lmao, if you do your kidding yourself.  Nobody here likes you, and its your fault.  Just stop.

It doesn't even matter at this point if people agreee with you or not, you've created this hated personality with all the -----ing that's associated with your screen name.  

Grow up, make a new forum handle, come back, and actually interact with people like an adult that doesn't act like an entitled 10 year old.

that being said, I don't disagree.  but, you rly need to work on the way you approach a subject. 

so even you agree with me but then you randomly attack me with bunch of random crap?

i post about issues that need to be looked at , its not "complaining about everything" . If i didn't post this, who else would ? Bob the farmer or Samantha the fisherman? Most pvp players actually agree with me and are on my side with these "whine threads" (pretty much everyone i've spoken to in game) but are not posting actively on the forum because they can't stand the whiteknights here and the flamers and everything and are not mentally strong enough to endure post like yours - telling me that everyone hates me and what not. 

if i get 10 people to post in this thread saying that they agree with me, will it make you feel better? Often times i don't speak just for myself and if you think i like having to post all this stuff then you're mistaken. I wish we didn't have any unfair bs to complain about but here we are ! 

you talk about maturity and then drop a retarded sentence like this? do you think smart people or scientists or anyone with common sense will flip out and get triggered if they read a message by "Trucker the Bonobo Man" saying that the earth will be hit by an asteroid in a week or they will actually focus on the message that he's relaying - NOT ON THE WAY HES RELAYING IT OR ON WHO HE IS. Cus thats what maturity is about, being able to look past things that trigger a simpleton baboon and focusing on the real issues at hand

also i don't even get why you wouldn't like me, im super insecure and everything inside but im also super cute + likeable at the same time so joke is on you. You're free to pm me or post any posts of mine that have triggered you or made you dislike me  but im afraid that when you do that you'll actually see how reasonable and sensible they are and that you're wrong

4 people like this

Posted

I would say buff the ranger 100% skill so he can have just everything wot a bullshit from a class.

Posted

lol incessant snivelling.  get some professional help, son.

Posted

Despite the presentation, what irrelevant says is true to the game. If you're unable to discern a good message because it was carried by a dirty crow, you would be one of the ones left behind in the flood.

Posted

ranger needs more buffs xD makes all other classes like kuno seem super weak.

Posted

Annoying like flies,

buzzing today and the next,

stop whining and play.

- Shuyin