• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Post your awakening builds

52 posts in this topic

Posted

Credit Kasumi ~

Awakening is out, yay ~
Let's help eachother by sharing suggestions and thoughts about our new skills and ways to build them 
or by posting some builds you had already prepared ( or even some you've just projected ) . 

Posted

just get everything lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Didn't put points into spinner, everything else maxed out, along with the blade.

Posted

Pretty much reset almost everything on blade and got all of the awake skills, just kept a few things on blade like charge arrow, musa spirit blah blah...the essentials. Dunno if that will change

Posted (edited)

http://bddatabase.net/us/skillcalc/19484

That's what I went with.  Got a while to grind more SP before 59.  I still find Divider immensely useful for potionless recovery.  59 is just Crosscut (30), Foul Play (25) and few ranks of auto attack  (25/28) which is nothing skill wise.

Addons I went:

Stub Arrow: +4 Accuracy / -4% Move Speed (Changed)
Blooming: +15 PvP Damage / +7% Attack Speed
Divider: +10 HP / +3 WP

Crosscut: +20 PvE Damage / + 10% Attack Speed
Below The Belt: 60 Burn / -10% Move Speed

Still testing these and will swap as needed.

Edited by Kodiak
1 person likes this

Posted

All awakening skills available at 57, plus nemesis slash, basic passives.

I am thorn on whether I should be getting the Stub Arrows or not.

Posted

All awakening skills available at 57, plus nemesis slash, basic passives.

I am thorn on whether I should be getting the Stub Arrows or not.

I got it, haven't used it yet lol... Most people get confused when I walk backwards and they just walk into the stun. 

Posted

Haven't had the need to go back to blade aside from ocassional blooming from time to time, not even arrows, chase into back>below the belt it's too god of an engage, bit more wp hungry, but incredibly nice. Nemessis slash seems a must tho, access to it from awk it's nice.

Posted

Why do you guys upgrade basic attack?

Posted

so no more rising storm needed?

Posted

so no more rising storm needed?

thats low tier spin 2 win, step up your game ;o

2 people like this

Posted

lel :D

Posted

Crosscut + Twister = troll, if you're fighting one dude its basically 100% uptime on frontal block with super armor every few seconds, just spin around and show him your l337 ballerina skills. 

Posted (edited)

http://bddatabase.net/us/skillcalc/19572

"Almost" 57 now with 741 skill points total. I have 154 left and not sure if I'm missing anything at my level that I should pick up. Whoops forgot I have rank 2 of Cyclone Slash too.

Edited by SwashBuccaneer
Forgot a skill.

Posted

http://bddatabase.net/us/skillcalc/19484

That's what I went with.  Got a while to grind more SP before 59.  I still find Divider immensely useful for potionless recovery.  59 is just Crosscut (30), Foul Play (25) and few ranks of auto attack  (25/28) which is nothing skill wise.

Addons I went:

Stub Arrow: +4 Accuracy / -4% Move Speed (Changed)
Blooming: +15 PvP Damage / +7% Attack Speed
Divider: +10 HP / +3 WP

Crosscut: +20 PvE Damage / + 10% Attack Speed
Below The Belt: 60 Burn / -10% Move Speed

Still testing these and will swap as needed.

Thanks Kodiak.

Mine is bare bones at the moment. But guys happy to have feedback as I have spare SP obviously.

http://bddatabase.net/us/skillcalc/19583

Posted

Thanks Kodiak.

Mine is bare bones at the moment. But guys happy to have feedback as I have spare SP obviously.

http://bddatabase.net/us/skillcalc/19583

Personally my first priority SP wise would be to get Divider to Rank 3 ASAP.  This may seem like a silly choice but honestly I hate spending potions while grinding.  If I even spend 40 pots while grinding that's 40k+ a go.  Rank 3 is 6/7 targets and 3/5% healed so that's not bad with the +10 HP/ +3WP addon.  Just be sure to dash then swap to Blade, then after Divider swap.  I usually like to push one group of mobs into another then follow up with BTB (uncapped AOE targets) and kill everything.

You can recover about 38 SP from unlearning the auto attack line.  Most of your base attacks should be Cross Cut -> Twister -> BTB or Cross Cut -> Twister -> Spinner (repeat).  If you just spam Cross Cut -> Twister constantly you will run out of WP so make sure you mix in BTB and Spinner for the WP regen.  Auto Attack is only if you're 100% out of WP and have no potions or Musa Spirit (base) to keep you going so you cave and do W+LMB while spamming SPACE for Twister.

At 57 biggest Priority is Crosscut followed by Musa Spirit (Awakening) and Dash Slash.  Spinner, One Step Back, and Auto Attack are low priority.  You need to save 23 in any case for level 58 because you want the next rank of BTB.  After that I would probably go back and get some base skills like Blooming/Phantom, Precise Martial Arts, and the Arrow Chains (Stub 3, Charged Stub 3).  If Divider is doing it for you great, otherwise Divider 4 would be nice as well and I find is little different than Divider 5.

By this point you should know what you're doing and know where to put your points. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Personally my first priority SP wise would be to get Divider to Rank 3 ASAP.  This may seem like a silly choice but honestly I hate spending potions while grinding.  If I even spend 40 pots while grinding that's 40k+ a go.  Rank 3 is 6/7 targets and 3/5% healed so that's not bad with the +10 HP/ +3WP addon.  Just be sure to dash then swap to Blade, then after Divider swap.  I usually like to push one group of mobs into another then follow up with BTB (uncapped AOE targets) and kill everything.

You can recover about 38 SP from unlearning the auto attack line.  Most of your base attacks should be Cross Cut -> Twister -> BTB or Cross Cut -> Twister -> Spinner (repeat).  If you just spam Cross Cut -> Twister constantly you will run out of WP so make sure you mix in BTB and Spinner for the WP regen.  Auto Attack is only if you're 100% out of WP and have no potions or Musa Spirit (base) to keep you going so you cave and do W+LMB while spamming SPACE for Twister.

At 57 biggest Priority is Crosscut followed by Musa Spirit (Awakening) and Dash Slash.  Spinner, One Step Back, and Auto Attack are low priority.  You need to save 23 in any case for level 58 because you want the next rank of BTB.  After that I would probably go back and get some base skills like Blooming/Phantom, Precise Martial Arts, and the Arrow Chains (Stub 3, Charged Stub 3).  If Divider is doing it for you great, otherwise Divider 4 would be nice as well and I find is little different than Divider 5.

By this point you should know what you're doing and know where to put your points. 

need 55 skill points for 59 for Foul Play and duh... I forgot, rank 3 of something... Crust Crusher I think?  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... But yeah other than that what you said is pretty much it. 

Posted

Thanks for the info guys. You all rock. Love this group of suicidal bastards. :D

Posted

need 55 skill points for 59 for Foul Play and duh... I forgot, rank 3 of something... Crust Crusher I think?  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... But yeah other than that what you said is pretty much it. 

Foul Play and Crosscut.

Posted

Question here, why are you guys leveling basic attack skill, too ?

Is it because it will scale up with other skill ? or is it because it has buff ?

Posted

Question here, why are you guys leveling basic attack skill, too ?

Is it because it will scale up with other skill ? or is it because it has buff ?

In my case, it's because I really have nothing else I need at 1052 SP with 100 free and I'm only 58.33 which means I still got 67% to go to earn skill points and I only needed 118 maximum for all the 59 skills including auto attack.  60 isn't much different at 196.  I mean I guess I could level up Rising Storm...because...reasons?  Another rank in Divider wouldn't be bad and once I hit 166 points at 59 but I'm already 4/5 so it's a minor boost at best.

Now in the other case, such as a new player who recently leveled Musa like Usurper and doesn't have as many points, I actually did recommend not leveling auto attack because he does have higher priorities.

Posted

In my case, it's because I really have nothing else I need at 1052 SP with 100 free and I'm only 58.33 which means I still got 67% to go to earn skill points and I only needed 118 maximum for all the 59 skills including auto attack.  60 isn't much different at 196.  I mean I guess I could level up Rising Storm...because...reasons?  Another rank in Divider wouldn't be bad and once I hit 166 points at 59 but I'm already 4/5 so it's a minor boost at best.

Now in the other case, such as a new player who recently leveled Musa like Usurper and doesn't have as many points, I actually did recommend not leveling auto attack because he does have higher priorities.

It's no different than the week before awakenings when I had all our kicks maxed out. And Blind Slash, and Carver maxed. Because reasons. 

Roundhouse kicking someone off a cliff at Helms was so -----ing worth it though. 

1 person likes this

Posted

is any of you selling tree armor, I m in Edan PM TheHacker if you have, Thanks.