• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Post your awakening builds

52 posts in this topic

Posted

See a lot of ya'll with Tigerblade in your builds. I thought no one liked it pre awakening? How is it used with the Awk?

Can send me a PM if you don't want to post it.

Posted

See a lot of ya'll with Tigerblade in your builds. I thought no one liked it pre awakening? How is it used with the Awk?

Can send me a PM if you don't want to post it.

Well the bug we were hoping wouldn't be patched with our awakening released was patched. So it's technically useless, however, you can still chase with no stamina cost in Tiger Blade so it's useful for running the ----- away. If you're negative, like me, then I keep it just so I can swap rq and activate then chase faster than everyone and drop out of distance on the minimap in half a second and just keep going till I feel safe. 

Posted

Well the bug we were hoping wouldn't be patched with our awakening released was patched. So it's technically useless, however, you can still chase with no stamina cost in Tiger Blade so it's useful for running the ----- away. If you're negative, like me, then I keep it just so I can swap rq and activate then chase faster than everyone and drop out of distance on the minimap in half a second and just keep going till I feel safe. 

Sounds like a good use to me. Like a 2m CD 2nd escape :D

Posted

Sounds like a good use to me. Like a 2m CD 2nd escape :D

Pretty much, you divider cancel chase in it and you're about double the speed of a regular Musa in chase. I've been wanting to stack 5 movement speed to see how aids it is then but to lazy to swap out gems. The 30s lets you chase away from everyone, and even horses have a hard time keeping track of you because the second they slow down to attack or charge you drop off the mini-map again. 

Posted

Pretty much, you divider cancel chase in it and you're about double the speed of a regular Musa in chase. I've been wanting to stack 5 movement speed to see how aids it is then but to lazy to swap out gems. The 30s lets you chase away from everyone, and even horses have a hard time keeping track of you because the second they slow down to attack or charge you drop off the mini-map again. 

Get 5 movement speed.

Posted

Get 5 movement speed.

But mah float resist fam, my adamantines! 

Posted

But mah float resist fam, my adamantines! 

best

2016-11-28_104739929.jpg

Posted

Now wear some normal boots and tell me, have you ever chased so much that you lacked Stamina? Yeah, me neither. Not in 1v1 or small scale. In GvG those 40 chases are enough. Don't need 46. xD You don't need Adamantines too, get this 4 movement speed, fool! 10% floating resist!!!111!!!1!!1

bro best way to fight ranger, dash round them while they try to figure out where you are, as soon as they drop super armour/run out of stam they insta die.  I always get the feeling you dont fight good people :P

Posted

You do realize ranger has chase that is purely mana dependent and ranger should never run out of mana or stamina. Q spam and looking for Breezy Blade/Rushing Wind will NEVER make ranger run out of stamina or mana. They can just make frontflips and stall for mana. I don't know dude, I don't need 46 dashes to wait for the ranger to use grab/catch them between iframes from chase :/

I sometimes get the feeling you don't know what "good" means. Rage_chan wasn't good >.<

Even then, 6 chases for 18.4m... Yeah... debatable... you shouldn't need FORTY SIX dashes despite having Frontal Guards and Counter Assassination...

you do realise that rangers dash has an iframe ever 4s? other than that it's just movement? No super armour whilst on cd. So they spam their dash, they insta die :) 

I've said it once, I'll say it again, rage was trash :) sroxyy, brom, missfreckles, illuma, pleasenerfranger etc on the other hand are amazing and play near perfectly. And I can still beat them all pretty consistantly. 

Tbh I don't know why I waste my time with you xD it's all fun and games, but at the end of the day, you clutch at your ig anonymity  way to much, so it's hard to take anything you say seriously. 

Posted

Uhh, yeah, that's why I said "catch them between iframes from chase" xD Q spam, get close with 1-2 chases, Breezy Blade into Rushing Wind, try to grab, W+F spam here and there, back to Q spam, they won't run out of stamina.

I'm not saying you can't beat rangers that way. I'm just saying 46 chases are too much and those extra 6 are not worth 18,4m/losing movement speed/knockdown resistance. I'm not doubting your skill. I just said you are better off not waiting for them run out of stamina with their current toolkit. I'm pretty sure you won't lose to the roster you mentioned just because you lost 300 stamina and gained 2 movement speed or 25% KD resistance. Just look at stamina bar and tell me if you ever go under 15 >.<

the additional stamina is incredibly deceptive, and puts them on the back foot as soon as the fight starts. Knockdown resistance is honestly pointless in my opinion, as with all status resists, I've over stacked knock down resist and had gear that techinally gives me 150ish resistance and still been knocked down 9/10 times by people running no ignore resist equipment. I would much rather have a guaranteed 300 extra stamina that I know I can work with than hope "maybe I'll resist this knock down" 

its preference I guess, but I'll take stats I can see and I know I can work with than putting my faith in this games RNG.

Posted

You still get KD'd only when you ----- up and get overaggresive. Or while farming Crescent Shrine. KD resist is pretty useless, I can agree. That's what Super Armor is for. I still value 2 Movement Speed over 300 stamina. Maybe because I prefer to use my block meter, then chase around baiting and then go back to blocking, so I never really use more than half of my stamina. Depends on playstyle I guess.

With my current gems as you can see I do have two movespeed anyway, and I always carry a few swiftness pots but they rarely get used. Anyway, ggwp etc etc. Please never mention rage again :) 

Posted

How you do in towns? pretyt sure you can attack negative in towns (aside from Muqiin)

Posted (edited)

How you do in towns? pretyt sure you can attack negative in towns (aside from Muqiin)

I got my TRI Liverto in the middle of Velia while negative. Most people fail to notice or simply don't care, but my house is also in Northern Wheat Plantation with a container, and it has a blacksmith, general good vendor, etc. I farm my own carrots so I never have to recover my horse unless it dies. If I need to buy stuff from the market jump on an alt, buy it, throw it in bank, get it from container. 

Heidel is a little iffy, most of the carebears there actually attack if they figure out you're negative but they don't chase me outside the safe zone. I AFK in the arena a lot cause there's no penalties, or in my house while I do alchemy shit. The only city where I can probably guarantee you'll never be bothered is Valencia. I don't even wear my ghilie in that city and no one attacks me, because they're all afk or doing their own shit. There's also no guards in Valencia so you can grab a house and use that as your main city while -1mil. I'd just take off all your gear if you're going to afk fish, that way you don't lose crystals, and yes my guildie who is also negative 1mil afk fishes inside Valencia city. ^_^

As for running around the world it's hit or miss, some people attack you outright, some leave you alone, some shit talk but leave you alone. I get called out almost every day for killing AFK fishers near Velia because I wiped a group of like fifteen with one Rising Storm because my guildie was taking to long to get his boat to go to pirates so I got bored. I was hunted by a carebear guild that wanted to grief me for a few days then they died, it's been more fun than it's been shitty. I stopped using all the expensive crystals to and now I carry backups of what I use on me so if I die I can just salt tear, whale tendon, perfume, E buff, recrystal, delete. 

But I usually don't let myself die if it's not in the desert, 4% XP loss is aids. 

Edited by PandaPolishesPotatos
1 person likes this

Posted

I got my TRI Liverto in the middle of Velia while negative. Most people fail to notice or simply don't care, but my house is also in Northern Wheat Plantation with a container, and it has a blacksmith, general good vendor, etc. I farm my own carrots so I never have to recover my horse unless it dies. If I need to buy stuff from the market jump on an alt, buy it, throw it in bank, get it from container. 

Heidel is a little iffy, most of the carebears there actually attack if they figure out you're negative but they don't chase me outside the safe zone. I AFK in the arena a lot cause there's no penalties, or in my house while I do alchemy shit. The only city where I can probably guarantee you'll never be bothered is Valencia. I don't even wear my ghilie in that city and no one attacks me, because they're all afk or doing their own shit. There's also no guards in Valencia so you can grab a house and use that as your main city while -1mil. I'd just take off all your gear if you're going to afk fish, that way you don't lose crystals, and yes my guildie who is also negative 1mil afk fishes inside Valencia city. ^_^

As for running around the world it's hit or miss, some people attack you outright, some leave you alone, some shit talk but leave you alone. I get called out almost every day for killing AFK fishers near Velia because I wiped a group of like fifteen with one Rising Storm because my guildie was taking to long to get his boat to go to pirates so I got bored. I was hunted by a carebear guild that wanted to grief me for a few days then they died, it's been more fun than it's been shitty. I stopped using all the expensive crystals to and now I carry backups of what I use on me so if I die I can just salt tear, whale tendon, perfume, E buff, recrystal, delete. 

But I usually don't let myself die if it's not in the desert, 4% XP loss is aids. 

Thanks for the elaborate reply, seem slike  alot of hazzle xDDD

Posted

Thanks for the elaborate reply, seem slike  alot of hazzle xDDD

Meh, it can get pretty hectic at times but's its worth the constant PvP. I might go positive after merge if there's enough GvGs otherwise I will stay forever red and pick on lowbies from the big guilds until they zerg me so I can GvG. 

Posted

Meh, it can get pretty hectic at times but's its worth the constant PvP. I might go positive after merge if there's enough GvGs otherwise I will stay forever red and pick on lowbies from the big guilds until they zerg me so I can GvG. 

Good luck with that. If i wasn't so busy at times, and so allergic to trouble, in the way where i need to be more attentive, i'd go red, or if i had a shitton more of time to play.

Posted

Good luck with that. If i wasn't so busy at times, and so allergic to trouble, in the way where i need to be more attentive, i'd go red, or if i had a shitton more of time to play.

Just get 280 AP and 300 DP, then it doesn't matter. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Just get 280 AP and 300 DP, then it doesn't matter. 

just don't fight rangers, they still 2shot delete lol

Posted

just don't fight rangers, they still 2shot delete lol

Nah you can fight rangers, just don't get hit. At all. Ever. Period. 

Posted

How does this work? You pop Tiger Blade, hold E (divider), and W+RMB?

Posted

How does this work? You pop Tiger Blade, hold E (divider), and W+RMB?

Precisely, that's all there is to it. Be warned though if your WP restore is on cool-down and your herbs are on cool-down there's no reason to do it, it drains your WP ridiculously fast, I can keep it up for about 4-5s with herbs and spirit when it's not on cool-down and then I'm back to limping. You can stagger it for shorter bursts but a longer duration but I mostly use it after I run out of stamina from regular chasing and need to keep going. 

Posted

Precisely, that's all there is to it. Be warned though if your WP restore is on cool-down and your herbs are on cool-down there's no reason to do it, it drains your WP ridiculously fast, I can keep it up for about 4-5s with herbs and spirit when it's not on cool-down and then I'm back to limping. You can stagger it for shorter bursts but a longer duration but I mostly use it after I run out of stamina from regular chasing and need to keep going. 

you guys notice we got tiger blade for free? i didnt spec into it yet i have it...

Posted

you guys notice we got tiger blade for free? i didnt spec into it yet i have it...

was this with patch or something? I haven't been on but last time I checked I didn't have tiger blade.

Posted

I was just wondering, looking at the builds whether Blind Thrust level three is a benefit for Nemisis cut since Nemesis is available from level 2 of Blind thrust.

Any reason to take level 3 BT?

Posted

I was just wondering, looking at the builds whether Blind Thrust level three is a benefit for Nemisis cut since Nemesis is available from level 2 of Blind thrust.

Any reason to take level 3 BT?

Moar Crit Moar Accuracy Moar Ereethang

I've yet to use it though, if people run away I just catch them with BTB or Blooming.