• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Black Friday Hourly & Daily Sales Thread

494 posts in this topic

Posted

With so much repeats and the daily deals that are not worth it/same as in game pearl shop this is disappointing.

Posted

I'll hope the fishers clothes go on sale for 70-80%.. I know it wont happen but thats about the only way I'd buy em.

Posted

I'll hope the fishers clothes go on sale for 70-80%.. I know it wont happen but thats about the only way I'd buy em.

Be happy if the discount is like 30% + the additional 10% of the daily boost. The discounts so far are rather dissapointing.

Posted

Be happy if the discount is like 30% + the additional 10% of the daily boost. The discounts so far are rather dissapointing.

I know it won't happen. Sad, but I'm not spending that much for a costume.. they should have definitely lowered the prices more on the expensive items.

Posted

Splat fisher up next. Finally something new..

Posted

What the ----- ? It's the second time storage maid is on black friday hourly deals, but this time I cant purchase her anymore. So basically that means we are allowed to buy only ONE maid in 5 days ? Disappointed.

Posted

What the ----- ? It's the second time storage maid is on black friday hourly deals, but this time I cant purchase her anymore. So basically that means we are allowed to buy only ONE maid in 5 days ? Disappointed.

Yeah it seems to be like this for almost every sale. Most items from the hourly deals ( apart from value packs and artisan memories ) seem to be limited to just 1 purchase.

Posted

I fell asleep again between 7 EDT to 1 EDT, I probably missed something good given the pattern for last 3 so I give up.

At least give us some more limited edition, I want to see marine romance!

Posted (edited)

I wish they would put up more costumes that were limited time and not things we can already get for a discount in the pearl shop.

Come on Gloomy Fox D: 

And how can anything that is 20% in the daily deals be considered a "daily deal" when it has been available during the entire black friday sale in the pearl shop for the same price? :-/ 

Edited by NullWeasel
1 person likes this

Posted

Blooming undies next. I have yet to see anything 80% off...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I wish they would put up more costumes that were limited time and not things we can already get for a discount in the pearl shop.

Come on Gloomy Fox D: 

And how can anything that is 20% in the daily deals be considered a "daily deal" when it has been available during the entire black friday sale in the pearl shop for the same price? :-/ 

I know, it's weird. Considering you even get a pearl bonus when you purchase larger amounts of pearls, it seems that purchasing some items in-game is cheaper than some of the daily/hourly deals on the website, which are supposedly the best deals.

Edited by Thae
2 people like this

Posted

purchase experience was very fast and expedient. Snagged a promo from my mobile, using paypal, the site effortlessly libked up with the Paypal app on my mobile, quick succes, and instant delivery.

thanx for fast service!

on a side note, this would be a great feature to put on a BDO Mobile App

Posted

Gloomy Fox please :D

1 person likes this

Posted

More artisan memory plz.

Posted

I've been refused purchases every time for the past four hours on various things - first it was an internal error, now its a payment error. I made several purchases prior with no issues. I've tried on explorer, chrome, and my iphone... No luck! FIX THIS! ( :( Missed the fish suit :( )

Posted

I've been refused purchases every time for the past four hours on various things - first it was an internal error, now its a payment error. I made several purchases prior with no issues. I've tried on explorer, chrome, and my iphone... No luck! FIX THIS! ( :( Missed the fish suit :( )

Sign out on the site then back in, for some reason it does that error when youre not freshly logged in. Weird :/

Posted (edited)

Has anyone had trouble getting their stuff in the mail? So far everything has shown up relatively fast but the Ellen Glasses still haven't come even though my account details show them as used instead of available. I bought the underwear since then and it showed up in no time.

Edited by esmm40

Posted

Granted at least they do it, a lot of companies dont, and this is the default Quality of BlackFriday sales for Gaming Companies. In their Defense theire from the netherlands, Black Friday doesnt exist in Europe.

I'm a huge gamer and have never seen such a terrible execution like this before, this is not the default BF Sales of games. And most companies jump on the BF Sales as it boots business greatly.

When it comes to business, it doesn't matter where you are located. If you are targeting/selling in NA then you need to cater to how things work in NA. Where a company is based is no excuse at all and will ultimately be the downfall of that company. Proper research and marketing make all the difference.

Posted

This is by far the worst so called "Black Friday Sale" ever seen.

Hourly Offers mostly at the same % as ingame Sale the whole Week

Highly restricted sales, no way to buy Bundles.

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo, @GM_Dew , i hope you all feel extremely ashamed about this Epic Fail Sale you call "Black Friday"

Posted

Has anyone received their 8 AM Eastern/1 PM UTC – Ellen Glasses ($2) – 60% OFF. Regular Price: $5 Availability: 3 yet?

I bought it at 1pm today and still didn't receive it
I bought the storage maid a few hours ago and got it within 1 hour

Posted (edited)

Still waiting for Ellen Glasses here

Edited by esmm40

Posted

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo, @GM_Dew fix ellen glasses pls

Posted

It says that it can take up to 24 hours

Posted

I received my Ellen Glasses a while ago. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This is by far the worst so called "Black Friday Sale" ever seen.

Hourly Offers mostly at the same % as ingame Sale the whole Week

Highly restricted sales, no way to buy Bundles.

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo, @GM_Dew , i hope you all feel extremely ashamed about this Epic Fail Sale you call "Black Friday"

You are absolute right!

But its not the GM's fault. Its marketing/sales department, maybe the CEO by itself who has no knowledge how business works.

Edited by Nyrante