• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Black Friday Hourly & Daily Sales Thread

494 posts in this topic

Posted

Disappointed. Not a single decent item with a discount over 30%

4 people like this

Posted

Why would they show off the Bloody Halloween Outfit in the preview before the sales began, and then not offer it?

And regardless of the Bloody Outfit, this sale was a joke. Just a bunch of items that no one wants (like dye boxes), and the items that people actually want were not there or got repeated like a hundred times, while being limited on the amount you can buy.

An absolute joke!

5 people like this

Posted

I think the sale was a mixed bag, I'm not gonan hate on it but It should have been a lot better, I would have bought Ghillie / Desert Ghillie, Cat and/or Dog, Warehouse Storage (x5 or x10 even) Worker housing, Weight LT expansions, and also probably would have bought the Halloween outfit for my Tamer and Gloomy Fox for my Ranger. 

But I did get a bunch of decent things, most notably the cheap Inventory Coupons, Vencil Dress Set, some furniture, Desert Fox, and a bunch of Pet appearance coupons, and one value pack.

I would rate  6/10, decent.

I would rate higher but the mishap with Vencil Dress, the wrong items displayed for the Wing/Non-Wing version of an outfit, and all the payment errors can't be overlooked. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I dont think I saw anything with a 80% discount except an one time appearance change coupon which was worthless to begin with, they only added so they can say they had something around 80% discount.

I would not even mind if they had sold limited edition like Marine Romance for no discount because I missed those during my vacation and love a chance to get one.

But no they had to be cheap ON DIGITAL GOODS.

Edited by Ruiqicn

Posted

And so it end with artisans. Would have been better to end on a outfit with a decent discount. 

1 person likes this

Posted

And so it end with artisans. Would have been better to end on a outfit with a decent discount. 

Agreed.

Not going to waste money on Pearls, sorry kakao this was a letdown.

Posted

Thank you for falsely advertising that the Halloween costume was going to be on sale. Great job...

maybe you can add more dyes next year as they did not go on sale enough times. 

3 people like this

Posted

Tried to buy 3 artisan memeory but I got this instead,

Sorry. We cannot complete your payment at this time. Billing System Error Please go back to the shop and retry.

Posted

Sorry. We cannot complete your payment at this time. Billing System Error Please go back to the shop and retry.

They want your money, but they suck at taking it.

Posted

Same :(

Posted

Thank you for falsely advertising that the Halloween costume was going to be on sale. Great job...

maybe you can add more dyes next year as they did not go on sale enough times. 

lmao!

Posted

So basically i bought x10 Artisan yesterday morning, and now i cant buy more. I guess you dont want more money..  

201512_1811_ahfbg_sm.jpg

Posted

are the pet change coupons worth a dollar?

Posted

Despite troubles,

I got max weight limit and maids now.

Time to make the korean half of me proud.

2 people like this

Posted

RIP Black Friday Sale, may you be less embarrassing next year.

3 people like this

Posted

i was so eagerly waiting for a tailoring coupon... oh well, may those costumes lie in my warehouse forever.

Posted

i was waiting for premium horse appearance coupons and dogs and cats and hawks... but those no show... much sadness :(

1 person likes this

Posted

Seemed to me like the sales items were determined by RNG, that's the only reasonable explanation for why they were so terrible.

Posted

are the pet change coupons worth a dollar?

Yeh you can pick any of the appearances you want instead of the RNG that gives you some ugly monstrosity 

1 person likes this

Posted

Seemed to me like the sales items were determined by RNG, that's the only reasonable explanation for why they were so terrible.

It was definitely RNG, but considering the large amount of items in the shop as is compared to how little we saw(and saw over and over and over), i'm going to guess they had a pool of limited items, and maybe dropped a new one in each day.

Posted (edited)

so like 90% Merv pallet - 9% of randow dye box ? 

Edited by Arko

Posted

Everyone should have gotten Red Nose then >.> 

Posted (edited)

Tried a second time to retrieve my Ellen glasses like they instructed....still nothing

Edited by esmm40

Posted (edited)

Tried a second time to retrieve my Ellen glasses like they instructed....still nothing

Waiting for my Venia Riding Attire for hours...nothing here right now /:

Received all other things quickly.

Moderator help needed ^^

Edited by Honeysuckle

Posted

What was the final sale price on artisans?  I logged in to buy them right after dinner but forgot to buy the rest of my quota :(