• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Awakening Animation Cancels

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Do does anyone know any good animation cancels while in awakening? I know we can switch from awakening to blade by using blooming during a chase but that's not really a cancel as it is a transition. Thanks!

Posted

For now i just know that fiery crevice after backflow it's almost instant, and doest have the mini wind-up while jumping (Try using it after Twister and after backflow, you'll notice the difference), also nemesis slash comes inmediatly after fiery crevice,without needing to Twister, speaking of twister it can be used to interrupt crosscut as well. Other than that, i don't think there are any other significant cancels.

Posted

Do does anyone know any good animation cancels while in awakening? I know we can switch from awakening to blade by using blooming during a chase but that's not really a cancel as it is a transition. Thanks!

Fiery cancels pretty much everything, twister is the same and much safer due to the block, counter works with quite alot. Chase naturally cancels most things as well. you can cancel the wind up of projection by chasing backwards. These are what ive found so far.  

Posted

You can cancel the first 2 slashes of spinner if you use fierce crevice first

1 person likes this

Posted

Now that sir, it's a very good one! Thanks

Posted

Fiery Crevice cancels out of our 100% as well, not immediately but quick enough. I used it on two dudes at the bridge in Gahaz and accidentally canceled out of it, Ultimate nearly killed them and Crevice finished them off. I lul'd pretty hard. 

Posted

Now that sir, it's a very good one! Thanks

How is it good? Neither skill has super armour, Spinner doesnt have down damage, I cant imagine ever using this. 

Posted

How is it good? Neither skill has super armour, Spinner doesnt have down damage, I cant imagine ever using this. 

Grinding, spinner restores WP... About the only time I unlock the skill. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Grinding, spinner restores WP... About the only time I unlock the skill. 

who the ----- cares about pve xD With herbal juices being so easy to make now i literally couldnt care less about WP regen 

Posted

who the ----- cares about pve xD With herbal juices being so easy to make now i literally couldnt care less about WP regen 

I don't use pots to grind at all, carry about 300 highly concentrated herbs and 80 health pots, but only to use for PvP. If I need more I just use my maid and grab from the stash in the bank. With Fury/Carnage/E buff you can be a baked potato but two shot people, so even when I PvP pots are rarely used. Unless it's mass GvG. 

1 person likes this

Posted

It's useful to know nonetheless, i never used, on the classic combo rotation spinner at the end of fiery crevice suits good (for pve) 

Posted

It's useful to know nonetheless, i never used, on the classic combo rotation spinner at the end of fiery crevice suits good (for pve) 

ye, it's nothing you want to use all the time, just when everything else is on cd and you're low on wp :D

Posted

You can also use Fiery Crevice to cancel Crosscut for the 10% crit bonus.

Posted

W+F > Backflow cancel

Posted

W+F > Backflow cancel

I saw this on another post, and I still can't seem to make it work.  Supposesdly you can go right into a Backflow from Fiery Angel without using a Crosscut, but whenever I try it, I just end up dashing backwards.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I saw this on another post, and I still can't seem to make it work.  Supposesdly you can go right into a Backflow from Fiery Angel without using a Crosscut, but whenever I try it, I just end up dashing backwards.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Hold A or D then RMB, you have to be inside Angel when you do it, and you can't chase out of Angel so you're probably just taking to long and nearing the end of the ability. :P

So W+F, then A+RMB, or D+RMB right after. 

Edited by PandaPolishesPotatos
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

i've tried W+F and S+LMB . it worked so you can cancel Fiery Angel with Spinner ^^

like going cancel Fiery Angel with Spinner and cancel Spinner with Twister for the frontal block :D 

there are so many options to cancel Fiery Angel and go into other attacks nice :)  :D 

Edited by Avadakedavra

Posted

You can cancel swap to blade C with chase, wait for it to be semi end of dash and press C.

Nobody can really tell you swapped. 

I most only do this for 1v1 funs/ trying new combo. I just swap to throw cyclone slash. 

But the chase into mushindo isn't as smooth so it's pretty much only projection for quick swap.

Posted

Fiery during below the belt seems to reduce the damage of below the belt. I have to wait a bit to let the below the belt hits go through than fiery. Is this just me or is this for everyone?

Posted

Fiery during below the belt seems to reduce the damage of below the belt. I have to wait a bit to let the below the belt hits go through than fiery. Is this just me or is this for everyone?

Why would you use Fiery angel after BTB? That's just a waste of down attack, do Crosscuts/fiery crevice or Crust crusher/foul play combo.

The only meaningful use i've found for fiery angel is after Foul Play Knockback from range, fiery angel will follow up with floating>bread and butter combo, it's a nice combination foul play + fiery angel.

Posted

Why would you use Fiery angel after BTB? That's just a waste of down attack, do Crosscuts/fiery crevice or Crust crusher/foul play combo.

The only meaningful use i've found for fiery angel is after Foul Play Knockback from range, fiery angel will follow up with floating>bread and butter combo, it's a nice combination foul play + fiery angel.

He meant Crevice, Fiery Crevice and Fiery Angel are two diff skills. :D

Also, I found a new cancel, sort of...

Hold Q and F, or better yet, get a wizard speed buff then use your Z buff, then hold Q and F. Prepare yourself for the lulz. 

Posted

He meant Crevice, Fiery Crevice and Fiery Angel are two diff skills. :D

Also, I found a new cancel, sort of...

Hold Q and F, or better yet, get a wizard speed buff then use your Z buff, then hold Q and F. Prepare yourself for the lulz. 

I LOLED when i tried this xD

@HEYabbot then don't midn what i said, and Fiery crevice shouldn't cancel below the belt, it cna be canceled, so BTB will always do its full damage.

Posted (edited)

I LOLED when i tried this xD

@HEYabbot then don't midn what i said, and Fiery crevice shouldn't cancel below the belt, it cna be canceled, so BTB will always do its full damage.

I need to find a purpose for this cancel, I think it might actually be decent if you have the speed buffs up and you're spamming it on people that are knocked down. Even if it isn't you can get some really weird glances doing it, it's almost as bad as the Tiger Blade seizure cancel. 

Edited by PandaPolishesPotatos
1 person likes this

Posted

what is foul play?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0