• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

lvl 52-60

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi Everyone,

I just came back to BDO, startet a blader, i got to lvl 52. Now im Stuck/borred a bit, meaning im stuck, hate to be stuck, . So im melee and i get owned alot by AOE farming mobs. And finding a group in BDO atm, is SOOO hard, i dont see a single one typing in general chat ;S Or even meet a person leveling.

So can you sdee what im doing wrong? Or are melee just harder then ranged to lvl?

AP : 98_
DP: 130

Posted

In all games melee will be hard than ranged in terms of survivability :D

For solo : 
at your ap/dp i'd grind at wandering rogues/manes , i'd chose the latter because its a little easier to not get dmged there and the drops are a lot better imo (i make 5m hour from trash item exchange and around 2-4m on belts/books/equipment, also dropped the necklace twice was a really good boost on money :D )

p.s at your gear score you could probably grind those places in a duo with a friend just make the rotation a little longer 

For Group : 

the only viable option at your dp is sausans , i'd not recommend there on weekends though, gets pretty annoying unless you enjoy contesting your spot every 30mins or so. Weekdays is quite easy to go sausans, some channels are crowded in some hours, but from my experience there's usually a duo at main and 1 or 2 randoms at other rotations till 5pm ish .. after that groups of 4-5 on main and 2-3 at side/back rotations!! so you can pretty much just ask party for those and you'll be fine ( just be sure to have the mentality that you'll face 1 or 2 assholes that don't flag to kill your party before taking the spot, they just stay there trying to get a few mobs out of your rotation )

p.s : if you know some friends that do pirates just ask an invite? i'd say against you going there with those stats for a random group, but for friends its fine :D

Posted

Your stats are bit low for being efficient as melee cause once u master dodging properly u`ll still get hp chunked down by the 1-2 ranged mobs in every pack. For a few days don`t worry about exp and just farm efficiently for money. 

1st get +15 weaps (already ultimate version if available otherwise stick to what u have and keep eye on market or if u got money saved up get an already enchanted liverto).

2nd +5 AP rings (Blue coral rings being the cheap version 500k each or PRI red coral if u find any for the 5ap and extra 4def).

3rd +5 AP earrings (Witch earrings , with the cheaper versions u lose money since u`ll be upgrading these eventually to PRI+).

4th Belt+Neck (Ancient Weapon Core+Ancient Guardian Seal , if u find the PRI version is double win).

5th make pre-order for +15 Ultimate version gear (1 piece at a time).

The 1-4 steps are really easy to accomplish and u can do so by farming mansha with occasional ogre kill and u might get lucky for a 100mil worth item drop from it. It can take u 1-2 days to get em by farming casually, don't try to get too far ahead of yourself going mediah so low geared u`ll struggle more than necessary.

I'm only playing melee classes so this would be my goal if i were to start from 0.

Posted

max divider and spam it, i had to no problems grinding helms or even sausans with ~120 ap and ~30 dp until 56, once you get the hang of it and know the enemy mobs and which ones to be careful about.

get used to your backwards dash (right mouse button) while turning your camera 180 degrees, its not only a tool to get around faster, using it to dash backwards ignores enemy collision and lets you get out of any troubling surrounded situation, turning it completely around to spam back attacks on the whole group.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0