• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Black Stone Event Needed

19 posts in this topic

Posted

We are definitely in dire need of a black stone event. On Uno, Black Stones have been sold out for well over a week now. Any possibility in getting one with the next patch?

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Would you say this a drought? That its TeRRoRible?! 9_9

At any rate, I vote no. I like getting paid from the surplus. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Edited by Trixologist

Posted

or buff the drop rates, or make them drop elsewhere. Events just temporary solve the issue and it'll just happen again. The merge next week will solve your issue!

1 person likes this

Posted

If you track the amount of blackstones entering and exiting the marketplace there really isn't a drought there is just a high demand. While I would love more blackstones on the MP I am not really sure its needed. Each time they do a blackstone event the prices on them drop down to 120k each and has a huge surplus.

2 people like this

Posted

It's the same on jordine EU, blackstones are just sold out instantly.

Posted

Outside of events they still practically throw stones at us, so I'm a bit confused how people find themselves "not" sitting on a huge pile of these things at any given time.

What are you guys doing, selling blackstones at times when you think you don't need them?  That isn't very wise... you're always going to want to HORDE these things.  

BTW, there "is" an event going on.  Kill the Turkey.  He's gonna spawn 16 times a day on any given server, and he drops plenty of stones and hunter seals.  Just in the last 24 hours alone on Edan I must have gotten at least 40+ stones from Mr. Gobble Gobble.    

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Enchanting the gear? I need at least 5000 per single upgrade session. I'm glad you got your 40+ a day. You must be rich as ----- now hahhahaha xD

At least 5,000 per upgrade session? Is that a hyperbole?  no wait.... 

Edited by FunkD

Posted

Realistically speaking it is not a problem as Blackstone's are easy and is another gated resource in mmo. If you really wanted to you can grind down shards or extract gear.

The problem is the uneven events of Lauren boxes and holloween and awakenings.

Its bad planning on a publisher level. The mechanics are fine-ish the publishers just needs to be more sensitive.

Reason a Blackstone event is needed on  management level.  Its like giving a xp event but then take down the server for maintence. They work against each other.

Posted

It absolutely is needed until they stop with the free gear giveaways. Every server in the na/EU regions is out of stones

Posted

No.

1 person likes this

Posted

It really isn't needed. There is just a huge demand right now. The market starts to settle a little bit right before the next awakenking comes out. Than its back to a high demand. The market will settle once the awakenings are all out. Yesterday when I looked there was something like 5 or 600 weapon stones on the marketplace on Orwen. Granted they weren't up for long but it was also a holiday weekend (at least in the US) and the 1st weekend after 2 classes got their awakening. 

Posted

Enchanting the gear? I need at least 5000 per single upgrade session. I'm glad you got your 40+ a day. You must be rich as ----- now hahhahaha xD

5000? how? what the hell are you upgrading? and 40 a day wont make you rich. i can get 100 a day and selling 100 only makes you 17.6mil. It's not hard just boring.

Posted

5000 stones is abit of an exaduration 

but i could easily use 1000 stones per week 

im not asking for free stones, just appropriate supply for the consumable that it is. 

Black stones should not be preventing me from tet attempts when i have over 1 bil in silver in the bank...  

Posted

If you're that desperate and have so much money, buy armor that's +5 and disenchant it. VOILA ARMOR STONES. Armor stones are free anyways. You're just too lazy to find out how to get them.

Posted

If you're that desperate and have so much money, buy armor that's +5 and disenchant it. VOILA ARMOR STONES. Armor stones are free anyways. You're just too lazy to find out how to get them.

those stones have to come from somwhere

unless you are implying is a never ending supply of upgraded armour? 

Posted

Black stones should not be preventing me from tet attempts when i have over 1 bil in silver in the bank...  

and THERE'S the problem. You're expecting TET/PEN gear just because you have the silver for it. If you have so much silver, why not use it to BUY upgraded gear and extract it?

Posted

Allow me to throw my hat into the Arena that yes, a Black Stone event is needed, should be applied at merge to promote grinding and interaction between the servers player bases.

(IE: more pvp )

Posted

5000 stones is abit of an exaduration 

but i could easily use 1000 stones per week 

im not asking for free stones, just appropriate supply for the consumable that it is. 

Buy relic shards with your silver. 

Run them. Solo or group is you choice. 

Turn in hunter marks. 

Repeat. 

As many Blackstone as u can dream of,or close to it. 

This and use more duo tri tet fail on green armor. 

Posted (edited)

those stones have to come from somwhere

unless you are implying is a never ending supply of upgraded armour? 

That was one -extreme- solution. There are many others. I'm not going to give away my secrets.

Edited by jarvs