• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The Blackstone crysis Nouvember 2016

97 posts in this topic

Posted

What did you guys do with the blackstones you got from the last event? Don't tell me you didn't hoard them knowing they announced awakenings coming up?

Posted

oh pre awakened other classes i ment,

ranger, kuno/ninja, mounted wiz/witch for example 

I already grind pretty quick on my ninja. And a blackstone event isn't really needed.

Posted

Grind and seals.

Seems fairly easy.

Posted

Night vendor will always sell you them cheap

Posted

Night vendor will always sell you them cheap

would love if they incresed the base single blackstone to say 3 and ivecourse made price tripple 1.

Posted

We also need:

- Fishing boat event

- Black Stone Powder event

- Trace of Savagery event

- Log and rough stone event.

(if we are going by things that don't stay in the market for more than 5 seconds even though they are being listed regularly)

1 person likes this

Posted

nah , its good , stop afk'ing and go grind :P

xmizux.png

That is if you want stuff , grind , craft , whatever , i think they gave enough handouts.

Posted

There isn't always 2 boss boxes handed out, followed by 2 events that hand out way too much crap during awakening going on though.

It's utterly disgusting being one of the newly awakened classes when you think back to all the utter shit warriors were handed on a silver platter when they got awakened.

Its probably cause they had to put up with post awakening nerfs on their class since launch + the worst solo grinding speed for 7 months while you were chain lightning farming half the map...

1 person likes this

Posted

Didnt lul tho.

Posted

We didn't have events when the game started. 

We did it, most of us without buying any black stones. 

If you think this is hard just quit now before you destroy your computer in an RNG induced fit of rage.

Posted

Totally agree , instead of giving sh it events where is nuff to log in your sh it game, make blackstone event where u need active playing atleast.

Posted

Yes, lets get rid of single black stones from night vendor. Just leave the bundles as the most common reward. I wouldn't mind spending 50 energy for 5 weapons stones every now and then when needed.

1 person likes this

Posted

Its probably cause they had to put up with post awakening nerfs on their class since launch + the worst solo grinding speed for 7 months while you were chain lightning farming half the map...

I main a valk.

Please.

Posted

Black stone event + 2 weeks of 1 loyalty for 1 hardened + 1 sharp stones (not shards), 5 weapon + 5 armor stones and 5 memory fragments.

I was unaware this was only for warriors. Since i did them on other accounts was that a bug? 

What did you guys do with the blackstones you got from the last event? Don't tell me you didn't hoard them knowing they announced awakenings coming up?

they sold them and bought an overly priced peice of gear or costume. Now they got two boss items and probably a boss main or off hand but not enough silver to do didly squat.

Posted

I was unaware this was only for warriors. Since i did them on other accounts was that a bug? 

This was 3 months ago.

Did you expect us to do nothing for 3 months? Awakening staggering already -----ed up the game enough without playing for 3-4 months without seeing upgrades to your character.

they sold them and bought an overly priced peice of gear or costume. Now they got two boss items and probably a boss main or off hand but not enough silver to do didly squat.

Spent all of mine upgrading my Dandelion when my awakening finally came round.

Yes, all of them.

Posted

Well if they sold them then certainly they would have created characters in all servers once the merge was announced to run the "Many a Pickle" quest and level rewards for blackstones right?,,,,, right?

All the while running the daily quests for seals everyone should have a steady supply of blackstones.

I would be happy with another stone event but to say there is a dearth of black stones if you plan a little would be wrong.

Posted

All the while running the daily quests for seals everyone should have a steady supply of blackstones.

The dailies that award you 2 hunter's seals per? 

1 blackstone? Really? You think this is "a steady supply"?

Posted (edited)

Passing out so much boss loot to the general population via login rewards means that everyone is failstacking for upgrades and using the stones for themselves. As that gear reaches higher levels, it needs more and more stacks, which are harder to get and easier to bust, meaning more and more stones. It's unsurprising that the price would be capped and the market bare. I don't see any memory fragments either, let's have a memory fragment event too! Oh, and there doesn't seem to be any ______________ on the market, so we should have an event for that as well.

The problem isn't a lack of stone drops—it's failstacking (intentionally failing your upgrades) being a core function of the game. That's just stupid.

Edited by squidgod

Posted

The dailies that award you 2 hunter's seals per? 

1 blackstone? Really? You think this is "a steady supply"?

You get a scroll every day, I get a bunch of seals each week from running scrolls with one other person.

Posted

I didn't EXACTLY this, and now I have more than enough black stones needed to get to +15 on all my boss gear and more. I seriously think WoW has over casualized the MMO community.

1 person likes this

Posted

You get a scroll every day, I get a bunch of seals each week from running scrolls with one other person.

Average what, 3 hunter's seals a day, so now we're up to 2 blackstones per day from your guaranteed methods.

I'm sorry, is all your gear past the safe enhance levels at all yet?

Posted

I just saved most of my Hunter Seals over the past month. Did scrolls every Sunday night with two other players.

Sitting on 1073 Hunter Seals with 400 dedicated to Armor stones and the rest for weapon stones.

Gotta get out there and keep doing the consistent yet sometimes annoying tasks

1 person likes this

Posted

Average what, 3 hunter's seals a day, so now we're up to 2 blackstones per day from your guaranteed methods.

I'm sorry, is all your gear past the safe enhance levels at all yet?

That's what parties are for get sum friends :0. Also fish sum relic fragments -> scrolls -> moar seals. After two weeks? ish of just going to work coming home getting frags doing daily scrolls + ancient relic frag scroll thingies and then spamming night vendor I have about 450 (300+ bought with hunter seals) armor stones and 50 ish weapon stones bloop. And i haven't grinded in forever~ Reaaaaaaally easy to get casual levels of black stones guaranteed, just have to think of ways to get them~ I do agree that fail stacking to get tets is a pain, I spent about 1k trying to up my kzarka to tet (which failed so I gave up) then another 400 ish on my dande (using stacks from kzarka fails) but if I can get 400+ stones every two weeks from doing passive crap I think the system is fine as is. Who knows exactly how many stones if you do something active on top of this i.e. farm rogue elites / valencia elites who have almost guaranteed stone drops.

2 people like this

Posted

Reaaaaaaally easy to get casual levels of black stones guaranteed, just have to think of ways to get them~ 

Yes, on that we'll agree.

It's very easy to get black stones enough for a casual level of gear.

When you're actually trying to up decent gear however, the situation right now is very dire.

Posted

People saying go farm hunter seals obviously aren't upgrading boss gear/accessories.

Every week by doing boss scrolls you can expect roughly 100 hunter seals (50 armor stones or 33 weapons). You should get more by attending field bosses and doing relics as well but it's still not enough. When you're upgrading your boss gear 12-15 you're needing multiple characters at 20-25 stacks to attempt those enchants. That's at bare minimum 20 stones to attempt an enchant. Chances are you're failing a few times to get up that high so a more realistic number is around 50 or more stones just to get to a 20 stack. From there you'll need another 10 or so just to try your boss armor.

Same goes for attempting DUO/TRI attempts. Flat out, doing boss armor enchants, is hugely more expensive than a lot of you think and requires a ton more armor/weapon stones than you can imagine. Getting my Kzarka to +15 required nearly 200 armor stones and 150 weapon stones for me, no including having to full repair three times. Trying to TET it thus far as probably been double those numbers because the need to build DUO/TRI stacks. For something so important in this game, upgrading gear, there shouldn't be a shortage of stones. I don't care if they're always max price but the fact that you're having to camp the market for 30 minutes to attempt to buy 20 stones doesn't make any sense. No amount of grinding will give you enough armor/weapon stones at this point when you can really only reliably get 5~10 in an hour.