• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Compensation needed for no blackstone event!

119 posts in this topic

Posted

Now this is so crappy oh look 2 classes have their awakenings but no stones grind for hours and maybe get 1 or 2 blackstones like what the hell really.

Compensation please cause this is a joke how the hell can we progress with no blackstones?

Edan blackstone market is dead zero on it.

Posted

I hope you're ready for the mean wave coming at you

2 people like this

Posted

It's particularly perplexing given the spoiled ass patch warriors got with their awakening, just saying.

Posted

lol now people are QQing about no blackstone market, as in players arent posting blackstone. As in its the job of the publishers and/or developers that people arent posting black stones? 

:giphy.gif

3 people like this

Posted

Damn this community........you guys realy want everything served on plate don't you?

10 people like this

Posted

lol now people are QQing about no blackstone market, as in players arent posting blackstone. As in its the job of the publishers and/or developers that people arent posting black stones? 

Yeah, that's the reason there's no black stones on any market in our regions. Cause players are hoarding them. Not cause we've had a ton of silly crazy OP events in a row with no blackstone events to go with them. You're right.

Damn this community........you guys realy want everything served on plate don't you?

Problem of course being that the plate that was served is sucking black stones out of the economy.

Posted

what? 

No listed black stones =

A, stones are under valued and not worth selling or

B, under supplyed 

that game dictates both of these varibles, both drop rate and market prices

Posted

Yeah, that's the reason there's no black stones on any market in our regions. Cause players are hoarding them. Not cause we've had a ton of silly crazy OP events in a row with no blackstone events to go with them. You're right.

Problem of course being that the plate that was served is sucking black stones out of the economy.

Problem is you got used to seeing plenty of blackstone on MP because of those multiple blackstones event. Ofc it wasn't like that at start coz ppl didn't upgrade as much as now, and didn't need that many failstack. Now you reach a point in the game where everyone got boss gear and need to upgrade multiple pieces of gear.So ofc blackstones disappear and that's normal.

Now asking for compensation is retarded, permanent increase in drop rate why not....

5 people like this

Posted

Problem is you got used to seeing plenty of blackstone on MP because of those multiple blackstones event. Ofc it wasn't like that at start coz ppl didn't upgrade as much as now, and didn't need that many failstack. Now you reach a point in the game where everyone got boss gear and need to upgrade multiple pieces of gear.So ofc blackstones disappear and that's normal.

Now asking for compensation is retarded, permanent increase in drop rate why not....

There was ALWAYS black stones at the market at the start of the game. This is literally the only draught we've had since launch and it's ALL down to poor planning.

I do agree that asking for compensation is stupid, but doing a simple black stone event when you do 4 super overpowered item events in a row? C'mon.

1 person likes this

Posted

I doubt anyone is threatening you with a gun to enhance your gear right this moment. Take your time, it's only a bit slower now. They still do get posted on the MP but if the price is too high for you that's not the game's fault. If you can afford them I'm sure you can also figure out ways to acquire them yourself.

Posted

Compensation please cause this is a joke how the hell can we progress with no blackstones?

How about preparation? You knew that your class would get the awakening. Also: patience. This game is a marathon, not a sprint.

Posted

There was ALWAYS black stones at the market at the start of the game. This is literally the only draught we've had since launch and it's ALL down to poor planning.

Poor planning is right....on the players side.  With new awakening weapons every 2 weeks, did anyone really think stones wouldn't get used up in abundance?  Why wouldn't a player prepare in advance for their own classes awakenings? It's not like it was a surprise.

This is a completely ridiculous thread. "I didn't prepare for what I've known was coming for a long time. Compensate me."

1 person likes this

Posted

Poor planning is right....on the players side.  With new awakening weapons every 2 weeks, did anyone really think stones wouldn't get used up in abundance?  Why wouldn't a player prepare in advance for their own classes awakenings? It's not like it was a surprise.

This is a completely ridiculous thread. "I didn't prepare for what I've known was coming for a long time. Compensate me."

Noone had any idea that they'd do this many events in a row with op rewards, so stack up blackstones cause "we might be facing a draught"? Please.

Posted

If u want Blackstones buy +15 gear for 15 mill and exchange it for 40 blackstones +!

if you realy want blackstones, theres nothing more easyer to get!

I make 1 week daily scrolls and have enaugh seals to get 50 blackstones + thats free weapon on Pri.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If u want Blackstones buy +15 gear for 15 mill and exchange it for 40 blackstones +!

if you realy want blackstones, theres nothing more easyer to get!

I make 1 week daily scrolls and have enaugh seals to get 50 blackstones + thats free weapon on Pri.

50 blackstones for 1 week? maybe thats enought for u since u always force your gear and have no money to get decent gear. 50 blackstones for bossgear is gone in 10 minutes.

and buying 15 gear to extract is a nice idea oh wait its 375k per blackstone.

Edited by Myntiix
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

lol, that's cute.

Edited by WeaselPaw

Posted

You can go Red and do daily RNG hunter seal box too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree we do need either increased black stones or regular events. I grind a lot and they hardly drop.

Posted

Well, I keep listing blackstones on the market whenever i get em, i love the max price! pls no blackstone event, tyvm. You've ruined shards prices with events anyways, gathering is useless now.

Posted

They had these events probably because progression in this game is burdensome and unfun with the rng as it is. Blackstone drops during events is how they should be normally. Cry spoiled all you want, the last thing this game needs is for the geared crowd to be an even smaller sliver of no lifers than it is already. 

2 people like this

Posted

A blackstone event is not needed. There is already a good supply of them going to the marketplace they just dont sit for long. As people complete projects the demand will go down again and then there will be blackstones sitting on the marketplace again. We don't need a bandaid for something that is not broken.

1 person likes this

Posted

ohhh how many weeks I spent on mediah elites and manshas running after the scrolls and black stones losing in the same time a time which I could spend on exp or money grind....

I dont understand now this complain...never was so good drop of bs on the normal mobs(except time of the event)...

Some ppl really want everything so easy...

1 person likes this

Posted

There are many many many many ways to get them without an event - do your research and figure it out. 

1 person likes this

Posted

They had these events probably because progression in this game is burdensome and unfun with the rng as it is. Blackstone drops during events is how they should be normally. Cry spoiled all you want, the last thing this game needs is for the geared crowd to be an even smaller sliver of no lifers than it is already. 

The only person who speaks true in the whole thread omg....

Did you know blackstones are 100% needed to make your so called failstacks and suddenly you can't make stacks without spending like double all due to the fack no blackstone drop event.

Morons who say stuff you can get them useing the adventure seal things from daylie weekly bosses you lot make zero sence as you can do that dueing the event and still not have enougth blackstones.

Course the majority of trolls here already have full tri and tet armor weps....

everyone should be given the chance to roll rng not you privilaged past event people saying no your wrong theres plenty of way to get blackstones besides grinding what about the actual newer people? oh wait I forget no lifers don't care...

Posted

is this league of legends community ? Am i on the wrong forums ? Hello ? Is this a jedi mind trick ? I'm so confused.