• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Picture the Seasons Event Winners!

181 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

June sucks ,November sucks , and December is photoshoped and is not an INGAME untouched screenshot as stated in the rules.

It's not. Flare effect is in-game feature. You can set it by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Arrow Left/Right.

Edited by shosholada
1 person likes this

Posted

Did anyone get their rewards yet?

1 person likes this

Posted

no :(

Posted

I was about to ask that too. Nope, didn't get something yet. :o

Posted

No reward here either... hopefully we get them before christmas... ^^'

Posted

Not sure where I'm supposed to put this, but here's my screenshot at native resolution in a lossless format for the calendar: http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD/2016-11-14_59239877.PNG

They were going to email us to ask for the screenshot to be send to them.

CM_Aethon also said that he hopes the staff will be able to send out rewards by next weeks maintenance, so hopefully the coming Wednesday.

I hope there will be some nice Christmas discounts to make use of the Pearls once we have them. ;)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

We got scammed boyz LUL

Edited by ElectriczZ

Posted

Guys check your email, I had the mail from CM_Aethon in the mail this morning with the request to send in the screenshot and my personal information for calendar shipping purposes.

Checked my account too, no pearls or anything yet, but I am sure those things are on the way as well. :)

3 people like this

Posted

Guys check your email, I had the mail from CM_Aethon in the mail this morning with the request to send in the screenshot and my personal information for calendar shipping purposes.

Checked my account too, no pearls or anything yet, but I am sure those things are on the way as well. :)

I love you so much right now :x

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

These are really good(though the face on the female for December creeps me right the heck out, but it's still good).

Congrats, guys!

Edited by PandoraRose

Posted

Already 6 ppl decided to share their screenshots during podcast. Anyone else wish to join?:)

Posted (edited)

There's 500 Pearls in my accoount page called (Angelic Pearls) .... are those from the event? I thought it was 2.5k. Im confused :D Or did I get them from buying kibelinus outfit?

Edited by Wanderlore

Posted

There's 500 Pearls in my accoount page called (Angelic Pearls) .... are those from the event? I thought it was 2.5k. Im confused :D Or did I get them from buying kibelinus outfit?

I just checked my account page, I had nothing new there so I guess it is from your set.

@CM_Aethon could you give us an update on the time frame for the rewards to be send out?

Understandable that the Calendar will take time but I hope the digital rewards will be send before that hopefully in time for a solid Christmas Sale. ;)

4 people like this

Posted

Already 6 ppl decided to share their screenshots during podcast. Anyone else wish to join?:)

I'd love to, how should I send you the pictures?

Posted

I'd love to, how should I send you the pictures?

The best way is your imgur album. You can send me the link here or on pm. Don't forget to add you name to your screenshots:)

Posted

The best way is your imgur album. You can send me the link here or on pm. Don't forget to add you name to your screenshots:)

Add my name directly into the screenshots? (as in use photoshop or another software)

Posted

Add my name directly into the screenshots? (as in use photoshop or another software)

yes. If you want to do it ofc. Other way it will be nameless=)

Posted (edited)

Very very very discutable choice.

But hm ok. whatever.

Edited by woots

Posted

Update again guys I have some rewards on my account page, so check your account pages.

I only have the rewards for the runner-ups (2500 Pearls, Blessing of Kamasylve 7d, Book of Combat 7d) there so idk if I should claim those or if it's a mistake, could any of you report back how it is for you please.

Thanks!

@CM_Aethon could you maybe clarify this if I can claim those, or wait till it's fixed?

Posted (edited)

Update again guys I have some rewards on my account page, so check your account pages.

I only have the rewards for the runner-ups (2500 Pearls, Blessing of Kamasylve 7d, Book of Combat 7d) there so idk if I should claim those or if it's a mistake, could any of you report back how it is for you please.

Thanks!

@CM_Aethon could you maybe clarify this if I can claim those, or wait till it's fixed?

Same here, I can only claim the runner-up prize :3

Maybe they're giving the prizes with two different claimable coupons (2500 + 2500), who knows. 

Edited by Aeryeen

Posted

Same here, I can only claim the runner-up prize :3

Maybe they're giving the prizes with two different claimable coupons (2500 + 2500), who knows. 

Same here! Shall we send a ticket with this? @CM_Aethon?

Posted (edited)

I've just checked my account page and I have an option to claim for the top winner prizes (5000 pearls, value pack etc), when I should only be eligible for the runner up prize. I think something's wrong :P 

Untitled5.jpg

Edited by Dastri
Uploaded image.

Posted

I've just checked my account page and I have an option to claim for the top winner prizes (5000 pearls, value pack etc), when I should only be eligible for the runner up prize. I think something's wrong :P 

Well... good for You! ^^