• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Picture the Seasons Event Winners!

181 posts in this topic

Posted

Someone already received their second prize? :>

Posted (edited)

Someone already received their second prize? :>

Nope, but I hope they do as they said and deliver them today :) 

@CM_Aethon, any update? :$

Edited by Aeryeen
1 person likes this

Posted

Nothing so far. Oh well, BDO and its schedule... xD

Posted

🤔 why would u always tell exact dates/times, just say "one day in this life ur getting this"

hopes are broken 31354347134th time Q_Q

1 person likes this

Posted

Wait what, I didn't even get my first prize. :S 

Posted (edited)

Wait what, I didn't even get my first prize. :S 

Check your account page on the site after maintenance is done~ prizes are there as coupon codes. Activate it - and only then u will get items via ingame mail ;3

Edited by Nanimonai
1 person likes this

Posted

Still nothing ;/

Posted

Ok well, thats really annoying. I was hoping for the pearls because of the christmas update ~.~

@CM_Aethon  can we get an update, please?

Posted

I kinda hoped to have the pearls by the time they start with Christmas Deals. In twitter they said they start tomorrow, so... :( 

Posted (edited)

They don't want us to get cool stuff ;( @CM_Aethon

Edited by shosholada

Posted

Log in to your account on the website. Go to the Account section. You will find the event prize there. Activate it. Looks like it was released on the 9th, but I only just realized it.

Posted

Log in to your account on the website. Go to the Account section. You will find the event prize there. Activate it. Looks like it was released on the 9th, but I only just realized it.

Yes, that's part of the prize, but we're still waiting for the full prize. If you read the whole thread, you will understand it :) 

Posted (edited)

Meanwhile

I love new decorations so much than previous ones :D tons of pics inc

nr0YLv3.png

hq9lTqk.png

Edited by Nanimonai

Posted

"We'll send them out on Monday", yeah right. Guys, hurry up I nEED TO BUY CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS AND I NEED MAH PEARLS TO DO SO D:

1 person likes this

Posted

Alright guys,

Been a hectic couple of days trying to keep up with all the holiday goodies being worked on. I spoke with our team today regarding the rewards and confirmed that the final rewards had been delivered. As many of you have been questioning (rightfully so) where the additional rewards have been, on that front I have to apologize for a break down in our communication.

Everyone has effectively been granted a first place set of in-game prizes, the folks who were mistakenly given runners up prizes (only 2,500 pearls and no value pack) have been awarded the coupons on their account page as of the posting of this message. Those who were granted first place prizes when they only qualified for runners up will not be receiving any additional rewards.

I apologize for any additional confusion this may have caused, I know this one was a bumpy ride folks and I'll do my best to make sure future contests go a fair bit smoother.

Posted

I spoke with our team today regarding the rewards and confirmed that the final rewards had been delivered.

Hmmm, I'm afraid they weren't. I claimed the runner-up as you told me, but I have yet to receive the first prize I won. I'll check again tomorrow. 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Everyone has effectively been granted a first place set of in-game prizes

Nope. Got only second place set. Izh family, EU.

Edited by Nanimonai
2 people like this

Posted

I also received only runner up prize and not the 5k pearls prize as stated for 12 winners. Family Aravel EU.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon

So there are runner-ups who got 5000 pearls.

And those who got 2500.

You are saying those who got 5000 are not getting additional rewards. What happens to the second group?

When you said that EVERYONE were getting 5000+2500 - it looked as a fair solution.

Now it doesn't, unless you are just sending additional 2500 and other missing 1st place features to everyone who got the second place reward.

This is still in the main post btw.

zawVK

Edited by Nanimonai
1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon

So there are runner-ups who got 5000 pearls.

And those who got 2500.

You are saying those who got 5000 are not getting additional rewards. What happens to the second group?

I'd like some more clarification on that as well... I'm a runner-up that received the right amount of 2500 pearls and with the most recent news, I am now extremely confused. 

I had spent hours to get my screens and was glad to have just made it top 60 at the time but now what I understand is that some runner-ups would still get a better reward than I did? Please tell me I didn't get some kind of "3rd place" kind of prize when there should only have been 2 to begin with... :(

Posted

@CM_Aethon

Uhm...excuse me? There must have been a mistake in YOUR Team. I am one the winners of the 5000 pearls and I only got the 2500 pearl reward
and NO, there isnt any other coupon or reward in my account page, I can make you a screenshot if you like. Please fix this. We all have been VERY
patient here with you but I wont be happy with a runners up reward when I deserved the winners award. You wont get away with this.

6 people like this

Posted

@CM_Aethon

Uhm...excuse me? There must have been a mistake in YOUR Team. I am one the winners of the 5000 pearls and I only got the 2500 pearl reward
and NO, there isnt any other coupon or reward in my account page, I can make you a screenshot if you like. Please fix this. We all have been VERY
patient here with you but I wont be happy with a runners up reward when I deserved the winners award. You wont get away with this.

Fully agree with this, I also still miss the actual winner rewards, I checked just now before posting this. :/

And now the Winter sale starts....

@CM_Aethon please look into this again!

2 people like this

Posted

I just want my Seasonal Sensation title, it's still grey out for me, when do I get it???
@CM_Aethon

Posted (edited)

It's funny how staff remembers about contacting me about raw screenshot for their calendar but forgets to send me my prize. 

I'm really upset at this point.

@CM_Aethon 

Edited by shosholada
4 people like this