• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Picture the Seasons Event Winners!

181 posts in this topic

Posted

@CM_Aethon So what will happen to the runner ups, who received the correct (runner-up) reward package?

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

how bad is communication between community managers and game masters that all this crap is taking so long?

event ended 29 NOVEMBEEEEEEEEEEEER

@CM_Aethon

edit:

oh well, and christmas sale is only for buying items with money, not pearls. 

so their slow work just denied us the new world pearl shop sale, congratz.

this event outcome is a HUGE discourage of wasting effort and time for participating again... (ofc no one will stop participating, but its KINDA sad to tryhard for THIS mess)

Edited by Nanimonai
2 people like this

Posted

Alright guys,

Been a hectic couple of days trying to keep up with all the holiday goodies being worked on. I spoke with our team today regarding the rewards and confirmed that the final rewards had been delivered. As many of you have been questioning (rightfully so) where the additional rewards have been, on that front I have to apologize for a break down in our communication.

Everyone has effectively been granted a first place set of in-game prizes, the folks who were mistakenly given runners up prizes (only 2,500 pearls and no value pack) have been awarded the coupons on their account page as of the posting of this message. Those who were granted first place prizes when they only qualified for runners up will not be receiving any additional rewards.

I apologize for any additional confusion this may have caused, I know this one was a bumpy ride folks and I'll do my best to make sure future contests go a fair bit smoother.

I'm one of the winners and the only reward in my account page is the runner-up reward.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm one of the winners and the only reward in my account page is the runner-up reward.

Same here.

Posted

@CM_Aethon

*is furious*

Posted

@CM_Aethon, I know you are the messenger and we're putting all the pressure in you, but could we solve this before another weekend goes by? Even if it's not a priority, I'm sure it won't take so long to fix a few rewards. 

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

I guess I'll send another ticket regarding this situation because we are clearly ignored. Amount of rewards sent is correct on their side, doesn't matter that they send them to wrong people.

Tbh I never expected that I'll be cheated by BDO Staff.

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @CM_Tytyes

Edited by shosholada
3 people like this

Posted

Push.

It is just incredible how the winners of first place are treated.

GIVE THEM THEIR REWARD. 5000 Pearls.

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Praballo

3 people like this

Posted

And decide what are you doing with runner ups who got different rewards! 

EQUAL US or rito

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Praballo

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Push.

It is just incredible how the winners of first place are treated.

GIVE THEM THEIR REWARD. 5000 Pearls.

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Praballo

5000 Perls + Value Pack 30D. So it's like 6500 Pearls to be precise.

I'm stil checking my account 20 times a day :(

Edited by shosholada
2 people like this

Posted

*tagging goes on*

WE NEED SOME NEW INFORMATION!

@CM_Aethon

1 person likes this

Posted

5000 Perls + Value Pack 30D. So it's like 6500 Pearls to be precise.

I'm stil checking my account 20 times a day :(

7500 pearls is what we should get as stated by the CM. Would also be nice to get that Value Pack soon my current one is running out.

Also a pity that the christmas sale is not for pearls but only direct cash.

I really hope this gets sorted out soon, as Aeryeen said it can't be that difficult to send out some rewards.

*tagging goes on*

WE NEED SOME NEW INFORMATION!

@CM_Aethon

CMs are allowed to have a weekend too ;), hope we get new information on Monday though.

Posted (edited)

7500 pearls is what we should get as stated by the CM. Would also be nice to get that Value Pack soon my current one is running out.

Also a pity that the christmas sale is not for pearls but only direct cash.

I really hope this gets sorted out soon, as Aeryeen said it can't be that difficult to send out some rewards.

CMs are allowed to have a weekend too ;), hope we get new information on Monday though.

CMs should be working in shifts like 2/2 and just get a second person to fill in for another 2/2, but not 5/2, cuz its not paid that much 🙄 game is running 24/7, so a normal company should provide support all these days

but GMs yes, GMs always work 5/2 everywhere, so we cant be expecting rewards on weekends, but we need at least a note from a CM in weekend that we are not just being ignored! Because his latest message was saying like 'all good, problem solved, we confirmed that with the team, have a nice day'

Edited by Nanimonai
4 people like this

Posted

CMs should be working in shifts like 2/2 and just get a second person to fill in for another 2/2, but not 5/2, cuz its not paid that much 🙄 game is running 24/7, so a normal company should provide support all these days

but GMs yes, GMs always work 5/2 everywhere, so we cant be expecting rewards on weekends, but we need at least a note from a CM in weekend that we are not just being ignored! Because his latest message was saying like 'all good, problem solved, we confirmed that with the team, have a nice day'

This exactly. Im afraid that our case is "solved", seems like no one cares and we're being ignored.

3 people like this

Posted

Has anyone gotten the title yet? I've noticed it has appeared in the list of titles, but I have yet to receive it :s

Posted (edited)

This exactly. Im afraid that our case is "solved", seems like no one cares and we're being ignored.

How many tickets one can send... :/ Uh, if we don't get any update until Tuesday morning UTC I will bring up that case on social media ;/ 

Edited by shosholada
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

How many tickets one can send... :/ Uh, if we don't get any update until Tuesday morning UTC I will bring up that case on social media ;/ 

@CM_Aethon

Makes me somehow sad to see that the admin was online just one hour ago. We just want an information, that this case is in the works or something.

Edited by Maevan
2 people like this

Posted

I guess I'll send another ticket regarding this situation because we are clearly ignored. Amount of rewards sent is correct on their side, doesn't matter that they send them to wrong people.

Tbh I never expected that I'll be cheated by BDO Staff.

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @CM_Tytyes

Sry for random but a heads up, Tytyes quit over a month ago :( Even a thread on the "News and Announcements" section about it :/ 

Posted

I am as unhappy as everyone else here that this is taking so long now, but I am sure they are not scamming us here, as that would mean they are not fulfilling their part of the deal, the rights to use our screenshots for the calendar in exchange for the prizes, so if we don't get our rewards they don't have the rights to our shots and can't print the calendar.

So I am sure this gets sorted out, so please look into this again @CM_Aethon, patience is a virtue but mine is occupied by waiting for Christmas, sooooo..... ;)

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I am as unhappy as everyone else here that this is taking so long now, but I am sure they are not scamming us here, as that would mean they are not fulfilling their part of the deal, the rights to use our screenshots for the calendar in exchange for the prizes, so if we don't get our rewards they don't have the rights to our shots and can't print the calendar.

So I am sure this gets sorted out, so please look into this again @CM_Aethon, patience is a virtue but mine is occupied by waiting for Christmas, sooooo..... ;)

This. I have the bad feel that we are scammed by staff. They are forgetting that happy player is a playing/paying player. Or they remember but think we are so minor group so they can freely ignore us. I guess my 2k followers will really appreciate info where not to invest their money.

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @GM_Axion @GM_Caramel @GM_Dew @GM_Gemu

Edited by shosholada
1 person likes this

Posted

I doubt they're trying to scam anyone. They just did a small mistake with the event. Then another small mistake. And now another small mistake. And hopefully they'll figure out the final rewards weren't sent out yet afterall.

Posted

Some short update to calm us all down: Ive recieved an email from @CM_Aethon

and he asked for a screenie with my account page to check if there is really no other picture the season coupon.

He is trying to solve the case, hopefully as soon as possible :)

2 people like this

Posted

I got a similar message from him, so hopefully this gets resolved soon.

1 person likes this

Posted

Some short update to calm us all down: Ive recieved an email from @CM_Aethon

and he asked for a screenie with my account page to check if there is really no other picture the season coupon.

He is trying to solve the case, hopefully as soon as possible :)

I got a similar message from him, so hopefully this gets resolved soon.

I didn't get an email like that and am in your shoes too hope the issue gets still now finally solved for all anyway.