• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Picture the Seasons Event Winners!

181 posts in this topic

Posted

Hopefully I'll get an email vom @CM_Aethon as well, still missing my reward. But I'm super happy that it seems like they're working on it. :)

Posted

I didn't get an email like that and am in your shoes too hope the issue gets still now finally solved for all anyway. 

I mentioned in my reply there's other people in the thread with the same problem. You could send CM_Aethon a private message saying you're missing the correct reward bundle and also include a picture of your account page.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Nvm

Edited by shosholada

Posted

What's up with the sneaky emails? Didn't get anything.

Where is a public answer, and what are you gonna do with differences in runner-ups rewards?

>:C @CM_Aethon 

2 people like this

Posted

What's up with the sneaky emails? Didn't get anything.

Where is a public answer, and what are you gonna do with differences in runner-ups rewards?

>:C @CM_Aethon 

I'd like some clarification regarding this topic as well. I find it unacceptable to be treated as a second class citizen simply because no mistakes were made while handling my rewards. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I mentioned in my reply there's other people in the thread with the same problem. You could send CM_Aethon a private message saying you're missing the correct reward bundle and also include a picture of your account page.

Yeah guess I am gonna do that, thanks for letting him know that there is more people with that problem.

It doesn't feel right though that we have to sort this out ourselves now, but oh well, as long as it gets solved in the end.

3 people like this

Posted

I'd like some clarification regarding this topic as well. I find it unacceptable to be treated as a second class citizen simply because no mistakes were made while handling my rewards. 

You got my point.

Still hoping for an official answer instead of mails.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Check your account page again everyone, and runners up with correct rewards too, u got extra pearls and value pack. (i mean if i got it - should mean that other runners up too for sure %D)

It's cool that it finally sent out, but a silence wall in this thread and overall time taken for solving rewards is not cool~ I really hope further events will go smoother.

Happy holidays everyone ❄

Edited by Nanimonai
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I checked mine too: 2500 k pearls and value pack. Additional to the 2500 pearls and the combat exp book Ive got before this is the full reward. Wow, finally. Thanks!

Edited by Maevan
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm too tired to even complain. First, the mistake itself. Second, they promised everyone would be receiving both prizes. Third, they changed their minds and decided to create a difference between those who suffered the mistake and those who didn't, compensating only the winners. Now, we didn't get the original prizes in time, or the second idea, or the third one. I guess everyone got the first prize and that's it. I don't know what happened, but I'm quite disappointed. We've been receiving one promise after another and in the end we got a new one: the winners got the same prize, the runner-ups were compensated. I guess it was too naive to think they wanted to satisfy everyone, which it was impossible. 

Ah, never mind, Merry Christmas everyone ;) 

5 people like this

Posted

Yeah I also got a Coupon for 2500 Pearls and a Value Pack now. So yes we got our full reward as it was stated in the event, so yay! :)

Only thing is that CM_Aethon had said that we'd get the full winner rewards(5000 Pearls and Value Pack) on top of the falsely send out runner-up rewards (2500 Pearls), so we still have some unclear stuff here, might have just been a misinformation though, stuff like that can always happen, I just should have spend the Pearls less freely I guess. ;P

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm too tired to even complain. First, the mistake itself. Second, they promised everyone would be receiving both prizes. Third, they changed their minds and decided to create a difference between those who suffered the mistake and those who didn't, compensating only the winners. Now, we didn't get the original prizes in time, or the second idea, or the third one. I guess everyone got the first prize and that's it. I don't know what happened, but I'm quite disappointed. We've been receiving one promise after another and in the end we got a new one: the winners got the same prize, the runner-ups were compensated. I guess it was too naive to think they wanted to satisfy everyone, which it was impossible. 

I couldn't have said it better myself tbh.

I've finally gotten the remaining 2.5k pearls that I was missing but I'm a bit confused as to what happened to those, who've gotten the 5k pearls from the start? Did they not get anything or did they manage to sort it out this time by actually looking at what they send to who?

Posted

So I haven't received anything in my account page :(. However, initially I did receive the correct prize... so I'm assuming everyone is just getting the 5000 pearls instead of 7500 as was stated earlier :/. 

Posted

So I haven't received anything in my account page :(. However, initially I did receive the correct prize... so I'm assuming everyone is just getting the 5000 pearls instead of 7500 as was stated earlier :/. 

Yeah. I got the runner-up reward initially, and yesterday I got 2500 pearls and one value pack, so now the stuff I got in total is equal to the winner reward.

It was a bit misleading how they said everyone would be getting runner-up + winner reward, but oh well, at least it's finally settled now.

Posted (edited)

Top 60 players should receive:

• 7.500 Pearls
  • Value Package (30 Days)
  • 2xSealed Combat Book (7 Days)
  • 2xBlessing of Kamasylve (7 Days)
  • The title "Seasonal Sensation"

Edited by Gumeleon

Posted (edited)

No, no, don't start this. Its already all equal and a lot of players got more than they shouldve.

U can ofc try to riot for additional 2500 for winners %D because they are winners! but thats only for 12 people, not 60

But, @CM_Aethon please, change first post according to what u did. Because first post still actually says that everyone should get 7500 pearls, no matter how u read it. So do as it says, or change it - else its confusing af :D

Edited by Nanimonai
2 people like this

Posted

No, no, don't start this. Its already all equal and a lot of players got more than they shouldve.

U can ofc try to riot for additional 2500 for winners %D because they are winners! but thats only for 12 people, not 60

But, @CM_Aethon please, change first post according to what u did. Because first post still actually says that everyone should get 7500 pearls, no matter how u read it. So do as it says, or change it - else its confusing af :D

^ 100% yes.

Give us clear information about prices.

Posted (edited)

So i've received all the prizes except for the title. It seems to be there but not available for me to click? 2016-12-21_458132049.thumb.JPG.ef5753bc0

Edited by Sanivia
1 person likes this

Posted

So i've received all the prizes except for the title. It seems to be there but not available for me to click? 2016-12-21_458132049.thumb.JPG.ef5753bc0

Same here I see it in the list but it's still greyed out.

I would also just like to have a clarification if the 12 winners will get those additional 2500 Pearls or not (so that we'd end up with 7500 total).

Posted

They said there was a problem with the title, so I guess they're still working that out.

Posted

Hi. Im reporting - I received the additional 2,5k pearls and Value Pack. Nothing more. Still no title.

Roger.

Posted

Can someone post here as soon as they receive the title?  Please and thank you :). 

Posted (edited)

I AM waiting for my extra 2500 pearls xD

Edited by Condi

Posted

Just got the title on my account page today

2 people like this

Posted

Just got the title on my account page today

Thank you! :) 

1 person likes this