• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Kakao, can we please talk about Karanda?

35 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So this again, but i only want to know why karanda doesnt have the same spawntime as kzarka since shes also a worldboss.

The only time i see karanda is on weekends because of work.

And could any kind person link some gms or aethon into this? im writing this from my smartphone right now.

Edited by Myntiix
3 people like this

Posted

because her weapon is superior to zaka, they have to make it more rare. it's why we dont have a dandelion box in RNG event rolls like lauren's family box or GM advanced Lucky boxes. They are allowing us to have more frequent access to Zaka weapons since so much time has passed. now the new hot item is the dandelion and soon Nouver. So it currently has to stay much more rare than Zaka to keep players actively reaching for it. 

4 people like this

Posted

Iam playing the game again for about 2 weeks now. I never saw Karanda spawn. Since shes a world boss, she has an annoucment when she spawns right? Iam normaly playing from 17:00 to 02:00 UTC. (GMT+1). So she probaly spawns at 06:00 or so? I dont know. I understand that she is dropping the BiS awakening weapon and its really good that she doesnt spawn everyday twice, but her spawn times should be adjusted a bit.

Posted

because her weapon is superior to zaka, they have to make it more rare. it's why we dont have a dandelion box in RNG event rolls like lauren's family box or GM advanced Lucky boxes. They are allowing us to have more frequent access to Zaka weapons since so much time has passed. now the new hot item is the dandelion and soon Nouver. So it currently has to stay much more rare than Zaka to keep players actively reaching for it. 

it is newer but not better, the skills of the awakening are better but kzarka = dendi to be fair but maybe you are right who knows. 

Posted

Her weapon is the same as Kzarka's, just because its an awakening weapon its not superior to it. They're still BiS for their respective use and you'll need them both.

The only reason why we don't have RNG boxes with Dandelion in it yet is because we don't have all Awakening classes out yet. Next year you'll see loads of these boxes from both Lauren's and GM advanced boxes. This is the case in KR, it will be the case here aswel.

There's also no proper reason to have Karanda out, but not having it on an 8h spawn timer like it has everywhere else. I'm quite sure this is just another " miss " from Kakao as they're clueless on what is in a patch and what is not when they release it.

Exactly the same for Nouver. Nouver has been promised to be delivered in September by Kakao several times and on the last minute they backed out because they realized it wasn't in the actual patch.

1 person likes this

Posted

it is newer but not better, the skills of the awakening are better but kzarka = dendi to be fair but maybe you are right who knows. 

maybe iam just mad and wrong but iam tired of this shit, she spawns everyday when iam sleeping or at work, sitting at almost 300m preorder on dande and failing everyday the bids. ah and yeah only around 20 auras cuz the system is shit and i rarely do karanda...

Posted

maybe iam just mad and wrong but iam tired of this shit, she spawns everyday when iam sleeping or at work, sitting at almost 300m preorder on dande and failing everyday the bids. ah and yeah only around 20 auras cuz the system is shit and i rarely do karanda...

spawn time should be distributed throughout every part of the day I don't want to see it spawning 7:15 pm but I don't want to see it always at 3 am as well 

the auras are well known that are FUKIN SHAIT MAN so I agree

drop rate is an issue but reminds me of first days in Aion and Menotios drops but what can you do we have to live with that. It is bollox how can you get it from a free box but 100 bosses get you 1 kutum and or bhegs .. also every boss and his mom spawns 30 secs from Haidel 

Posted

the world boss system is garbage IMO, but I also particularly notice it with Karanda. One week that asshole literally only spawned between 3-6 AM (EST), which is kind of ridiculous.

Posted (edited)

Git gud i say, (im sitting here with 2 dandy boxes ready for awak)

Tbh though the only people who are gonna be able to do karanda are the dossers that have no job and sponge from the system with their fortnightly welfare check.

Edited by BigBossInThePit

Posted

good luck. I know this isnt KR but there preorders are proc'ing at 1 billion no where near 300 million 

Posted

good luck. I know this isnt KR but there preorders are proc'ing at 1 billion no where near 300 million 

dont talk shit.

Posted

I skipped about 20 karambes, I play only 30mins a day (more if some world bosses spawn) karambe is too easy to get loot from tbh.

need to nerf drop rate

2016-11-29_1054873252.PNG

Posted

dont talk shit.

im not. Go check for yourself if you don't believe me

good luck

Posted

I skipped about 20 karambes, I play only 30mins a day (more if some world bosses spawn) karambe is too easy to get loot from tbh.

need to nerf drop rate

just 92? I am not even playing and have over 100....collecting to have double just for fun :D :P

Posted (edited)

just 92? I am not even playing and have over 100....collecting to have double just for fun :D :P

yup which is why they need to nerf drop rate. too ez to get and I got 80ap to fight it with

Edited by Ama

Posted

need to nerf drop rate

did i miss a joke herez. Whats karambes

Posted

So this again, but i only want to know why karanda doesnt have the same spawntime as kzarka since shes also a worldboss.

The only time i see karanda is on weekends because of work.

And could any kind person link some gms or aethon into this? im writing this from my smartphone right now.

In KR about 2-3 weeks ago they just put her on same timer as Kzarka once all the Awakenings were released there.

I'd expect the same in about a month once the Wizard/Witch awakenings are released as well.

Posted

In KR about 2-3 weeks ago they just put her on same timer as Kzarka once all the Awakenings were released there.
I'd expect the same in about a month once the Wizard/Witch awakenings are released as well.

its too late then.

Posted

Yeah shame they messed up the aweakening release in NA also.

Posted

its too late then.

Ok.

Posted

@CM_Aethon @GM_Dew anything?

You'll probably hate me for teasing, and to be fair I'll accept your hate. :D 

Keep an eye out for the patch notes this week, it's best I can offer right now. 

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

its fine,thanks for the answer have a good night, not like me while i crushed my whole gear, gonna cry now.

Edited by Myntiix

Posted

We have hope!

Posted

but it gives more AP even though its just 2 at the same rank. and yeah the skilsl scaling better means that the weapon itself is better. it allows you to access more damage potential.

Her weapon is the same as Kzarka's, just because its an awakening weapon its not superior to it. They're still BiS for their respective use and you'll need them both.

The only reason why we don't have RNG boxes with Dandelion in it yet is because we don't have all Awakening classes out yet. Next year you'll see loads of these boxes from both Lauren's and GM advanced boxes. This is the case in KR, it will be the case here aswel.

There's also no proper reason to have Karanda out, but not having it on an 8h spawn timer like it has everywhere else. I'm quite sure this is just another " miss " from Kakao as they're clueless on what is in a patch and what is not when they release it.

Exactly the same for Nouver. Nouver has been promised to be delivered in September by Kakao several times and on the last minute they backed out because they realized it wasn't in the actual patch.

I know that is what you want, but Im just giving an explanation for wh ythe timer is the way it is. and yes it is superior. I know it's almost like comparing apples to oranges but really it's more like comparing a cake to a cake with frosting. both are similar but Dande is better. The reason you get a zaka is for more damage, Dande gives more damage than a zaka could. Im not saying a dande can replace a Zaka it cant, but just look at the order in which KR and WE decide to TET our items. We get Dande to TET first because it takes priority, it takes priority because it is better.