• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated][Maintenance] Maintenance November 30th

926 posts in this topic

Posted

Updated the OP to reflect the new projected server up-time.  Sorry for the delay everyone, we are working diligently to make sure this process goes as smoothly as possible.

It's all good, now I go make eggs and fall asleep on my Husky. I shall hold you personally accountable for any pissed off Husky wounds however. :ph34r:

Posted

lol, thoses guys where like :

OK, we work from 7pm UTC, too like... 11pm, then we go to bed, and f# it, we will extend the maint all day tomorrow and send a black stone box as compensation.

1 person likes this

Posted

Extended maintenance is no surprise, but an extension by three hours is pretty lengthy - not to mention the possibility of an additional extension. :(

@PM_Jouska Will we be compensated for the extended downtime?

1 person likes this

Posted

Updated the OP to reflect the new projected server up-time.  Sorry for the delay everyone, we are working diligently to make sure this process goes as smoothly as possible.

long time, No see 😊

Posted

give us the patch notes

Posted

16 HOUR MAINTENCE HAHAHA WTF

Back in my days, 48hrs game server maintenance once a month was normal

So, have atleast time to learn my study stuff  :D

Posted

Well, since I work evenings, thanks for wasting one day of my VP guys <3

Posted

Not unexpected given the magnitude of the merge. I would have dearly wanted to play this morning, but what can you do?

Posted

I play many games like this..but such peace of shit like from  KAKAO luser i cant belive...

Posted

Update

• Maintenance has been extended for 3 more hours, expected Server Up is 11:00 UTC.

Bugger...

Posted

Will we be compensated for the extended downtime?

As usual, back stone 100% box

Posted

every people who has no rl life may flame now :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Not unexpected given the magnitude of the merge. I would have dearly wanted to play this morning, but what can you do?

Give me my money back for the VP I have running?

Posted

Extended? Are you -----ing kidding me? piecce of shit company

2 people like this

Posted

Extended 3 hours now and I predict another 1 hour extension later also !

Hell... at least they're predictably incompetent...lol

:(  

2 people like this

Posted

allright, im gona be that one guy and say what everyone is thinking! pet compensation or riot!!!!! 

Posted

I hope this won't delay the ninja awakening as well... we've been waiting too long to get the dmg we require

Posted

thats another horse level :(9

Posted

Extended? Are you -----ing kidding me? piecce of shit company

It's serious & don't think they care really what you think.

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope this won't delay the ninja awakening as well... we've been waiting too long to get the dmg we require

git gud

Posted

Lol, they say on Twitter, 2 hours..

Posted

GM Blessings?

may u wana say Black stone xD

Posted

It's serious & don't think they care really what you think.

To be fair, they should care...

Posted

I don't know why they don't just hugely exaggerate how long they're going to take when they're doing something like this, then surprise everyone when they're done early. Maybe even give some notice like "servers will be up in 1 hour, 3 hours earlier than planned".

1 person likes this

Posted

A simple patch is extended so of course this was going to be extended too. I guess now we'll get more of those crappy GM Boxes.