• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated][Maintenance] Maintenance November 30th

926 posts in this topic

Posted

OMG! I will not be able to play wednesday night! Night is lost! Wanna my black-stone-boxes!!!!11111

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Will check into this thread tomorrow night. Looking forward to all the b i t c h in'

Edited by Vitt
flippin' profanity filer again...

Posted

Are you kidding on taking down servers for a 13 hours maintenance dead on EU Primetime? lol.

C'mon, you're making the dough on this game to pay the 3 Korean techs you've got overseeing this crap for being in house for another few hours.

Posted (edited)

I wonder if our login reward event is going to have similar stuff to the KR one that just came out. I.E. lots of Lauren Boxes and Latent auras.

Edited by Nimalla

Posted

What's the matter with you ? Atleast i can hope they'll release them now with the "New World" as a bonus, instead of letting those classes suffer even longer with more packed channels now.

Oh Hi, I guess you're one of the people that can't maths..

3 servers, 12 channels each.

1 server. 36 channels.

3x12=36.

Same number of channels.

1 person likes this

Posted

You make it sound as if this would be bad thing :c

Not at all. Added two hash tags :P

Posted

Are you kidding on taking down servers for a 13 hours maintenance dead on EU Primetime? lol.

C'mon, you're making the dough on this game to pay the 3 Korean techs you've got overseeing this crap for being in house for another few hours.

It's an overnight maintenance like EU was crying for since release. This is way better than what we had until now.

9 people like this

Posted

any clarification on what will be on sale/ if the sale reductions will be greater than current promotions?

I would like to know about that myself as well.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's an overnight maintenance like EU was crying for since release. This is way better than what we had until now.

No, overnight maintenance would be starting at 2. 20 is dead on center prime time. Terrible planning, as per.

1 person likes this

Posted

Finally a night maintenance for EU, I don't even feel sorry for NA about this one.

5 people like this

Posted

No, overnight maintenance would be starting at 2. 20 is dead on center prime time. Terrible planning, as per.

Still way better than what NA has this time. Even if you're working you get to play a couple of hours before maintenance (if you work till 20, well you're just shit out of luck then. Can't make it right for everyone).

Posted

Gotha Rensa, Kakaoooo please. :c

Posted

Dropping a maintenance smack bang in the middle of EU prime time.. who makes your decisions really? :S

Finally a night maintenance for EU, I don't even feel sorry for NA about this one.

7PM UK time is NOT a night maintenance.

Posted

end-is-near.jpg

Posted

Nouver say Nouver.

1 person likes this

Posted

end-is-near.jpg

I've been playing too much League lately..I read that in Fiddlesticks voice. /facepalm

Posted

any clarification on what will be on sale/ if the sale reductions will be greater than current promotions?

I want to know this too.

I see other places do this, have a Black Friday sale, followed by a Cyber Monday sale that is even better and you feel cheated. -.-

Posted

yay, finally a fair maintenance time. now its your time to go out enjoy the weather :)

1 person likes this

Posted

And once again we will see how reliable Kakao is. This time according Nouver release...

Posted

Starting at 2, finished at 15, extended to 20.

Still better than 14 to 3 or 11 to 24 imho. Get a movie, have a good night sleep and voilà, server merge ;)

Posted

What's the matter with you ? Atleast i can hope they'll release them now with the "New World" as a bonus, instead of letting those classes suffer even longer with more packed channels now.

the amount of channels isn't any different. Don't be dumb.

Atleast FFXV came out, I was busy anyway.

1 person likes this

Posted

meh, I would've split the merge in 2 phase, one for NA and one for EU, but that's just a personal opinion.

Considering most of us work, we'll log off today and relog (if all goes smooth) on thursday evening, not a big deal, except we will be able to check our stuffs a bit later, hopefully (emphasis on this) there won't be some idiotical dead line for missing things refunds...Am I right @CM_Aethon ?

PS: 36 channel on 1 server is different from 12 channels on 3 server, it's not just a matter of simple math... but you will see when channel hopping to find a free spot :) 

Posted

Well aren't you special...

Posted

meh, I would've split the merge in 2 phase, one for NA and one for EU, but that's just a personal opinion.

Considering most of us work, we'll log off today and relog (if all goes smooth) on thursday evening, not a big deal, except we will be able to check our stuffs a bit later, hopefully (emphasis on this) there won't be some idiotical dead line for missing things refunds...Am I right @CM_Aethon ?

PS: 36 channel on 1 server is different from 12 channels on 3 server, it's not just a matter of simple math... but you will see when channel hopping to find a free spot :) 

people will most likely crowd the upper channels therefore the bottom ones should be more empty.

Posted

Quick question.

The Lauren boxes event was supposed to end at 10:00 UTC, or 11:00 CET, etc WITH the maintenance.

So here's the question : Does it still end at 10:00 UTC or does it end with the maintenance that has obviously been postponed a bit ?