• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated][Maintenance] Maintenance November 30th

926 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Problem is that they would still count as "Active" for database purposes.

very very very technically yes, they also count as active ones. but in this case, note that it also counts the bots. bots do what afkers do, or even more most of the time, but u wouldn't count bots as active players, right?
so it's a kinda komplex question imo

Edited by QRob

Posted

hey is it normal the download stuck at 514.12?

Posted

So , if i may ask guys , Everyone is gonna have to redownload the thing ? Or only people who actually bugged out their patches , Either way it sucks !

Posted

I should have just gone to bed hours ago. :/

Hope it's up by the time I'm up, I was excited to play my new video game all day. :(

Posted

The what now?

Value Pack?

Posted

yeah just leave it and it will continue in a minute.

Posted

Servers are likely under high load. I had the same speed whilst patching.

Posted

So , if i may ask guys , Everyone is gonna have to redownload the thing ? Or only people who actually bugged out their patches , Either way it sucks !

idk, it forced itself to file repair and it's been going on for 20mins now and still not yet finished.

1 person likes this

Posted

Value Pack?

Ah, naturally - sorry. I´m very bad with acronyms. 

Posted

Yea just leave it and it will continue i just finish mine

Posted

Why i get afther 1GB new patch down 41GB ..and if i restart comp still 41 GB

Posted

No.

And you don't redownload it, it's just a check. So it don't use your internet connection but your HDD or SSD speed.

Posted

Hope it's up by the time I'm up, I was excited to play my new video game all day. :(

i assume u r from na
must be s#1t now :S
while at me it's 11:00 am, it's probably after midnight already in NA

1 person likes this

Posted

Think of it like Christmas -  you get to go to sleep, and when you wake up, Santa will have a package for you waiting -- if it's something good or bad, you won't know until you open it !!

Image result for present

2 people like this

Posted

It only checks your files and redownload any corrupted files and not the whole 41GB even if it looks like it.

Posted

So what , if i have a bad internet or pc , i am gonna have to re-live the pain .. screw this

Posted

No.

And you don't redownload it, it's just a check. So it don't use your internet connection but your HDD or SSD speed.

Wrong every file that do not match the checksum has to be downloaded during the repair. My patcher got stuck at 50% (doing a massive amount of disk I/O). It then continued and crashed at 67%. I can now almost download the entire game again.

Posted

It only checks your files and redownload any corrupted files and not the whole 41GB even if it looks like it.

Ok thanks

Posted (edited)

wtf downloading the patch and it stopped at 48% and then the reamaining time keeps going up, at 9 mins, will it ever go down. tryed to close it and try again but same thing happens [Edit] had to w8 for it the reamaing time to go up to like 11 mins for it to start going down.

Edited by AnimeFreak
got solved

Posted

Likely because the patch is flagged for download, but the version of the client mismatches with the current server version, so it tries to sync it back up correctly upon opening BDO again.   Just download the patch, and close the client -- do not open after until server is confirmed live again !

Posted (edited)

wtf downloading the patch and it stopped at 48% and then the reamaining time keeps going up, at 9 mins, will it ever go down. tryed to close it and try again but same thing happens

bdo error.jpg

Just wait ...(hopeyoulearned@gmail.com)

Edited by lllKaiten
I'm in a good mood today
2 people like this

Posted

the amount of people posting their email address in the launcher is astounding lol

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

BDO_InfinitePatch.thumb.png.892eaa727c9a

I think almost all of us are stuck here. Essentially it is wait for it to either fail or complete and if it fails, retry. Honestly, we might be better off waiting until maint. finishes.

wtf downloading the patch and it stopped at 48% and then the reamaining time keeps going up, at 9 mins, will it ever go down. tryed to close it and try again but same thing happens

bdo error.jpg

Seriously, people need to hide their login info better...

the amount of people posting their email address in the launcher is astounding lol

Yeah, it is pretty surprising considering that the email is half of what a thief needs to get their account.

Edited by SinNoAria

Posted

We are still waiting for Witch awakening!!!

Posted

Welp, corrupt files 3x now, time for a nap lol