• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated][Maintenance] Maintenance November 30th

926 posts in this topic

Posted

After the second Corrrupted file message it goes to finish. At Least for me.

2nd time here...

Posted (edited)

Well, I'm sure people that care have already seen. Better to try to save those who still can be saved. Plus, quoting them gives them a notification if they haven't turned those off which would make them more aware of what they've done. I don't mind editing my posts later if they ask... as long as I can find the post later. Part of why I didn't go to sleep was to check to see if someone I quoted noticed yet.

Okay, if you think so ^^

I am a developer, just not for BDO.

As I've said before, part of what I do is to estimate things while planning out for serious complications.  Aside from when I'm dealing with a new subject, I am rarely far off with my predicted timelines. Granted, the time needed to learn a new subject varies both for the subject and by the person's affinity for the subject, but if they've been working at the company for a while, I'd expect them to be fairly accurate.

I didn't saw someone that said that there is no complications or delayement. but this company seem to do many of noob and unexcusable issues,

Most of the time the shedule isn't accurate, ok one or two or three times, after some month adjust your shedule with the facts, even it's too much. Like someone said it's better to have a real work of 10h, anouncing 12h and then finaly 11h, people will be happy instead of saying 10h and delaying 1h. This is a -----ing BASIC thing everyone working with customers know. But not here no... Even the same patches was applied on other regions.

And as I dev you must know that you must at least 1) test your code yourself 2) test your code by someone else 3) test your code on a production clone. This is by evidence not the case, when you start the game and see a traduction problem on the quest panel, this is something we, basic players, notice in a few seconds !

Also these patches, even there is some difference are on RU and KR version for some time, they got the same errors, they fixed it, and they didn't learn anything from it because they do the same errors here like it's the first time. Who the hell is working like this ?

So this is why most of people are complaining. We (almost all) undestand very well that sometime there is issues and things don't work as expected. But they need to review their process because it's evident it's not efficient, and it's even more a shame when people with basic knowledges notice it and know solutions to improvite it...

PS : Sorry for my bad English and the grammar correction from another language -_-

Edited by Thaemadra

Posted

After the second Corrrupted file message it goes to finish. At Least for me.

3rd time "Corrupted file"...

Posted

COMPENSATION TIME??

Posted

3rd time "Corrupted file"...

Same here. Will stop till they fix it.

Posted

3rd time Corrupted file

Posted

same here, corrupted, currupted and still corrupted

i aint going to download the whole fking game again

1 person likes this

Posted

corrupted loop...wtf !! Fix this naps

Posted

Okay, if you think so ^^

I didn't saw someone that said that there is no complications or delayement. but this company seem to do many of noob and unexcusable issues,

Most of the time the shedule isn't accurate, ok one or two or three times, after some month adjust your shedule with the facts, even it's too much. Like someone said it's better to have a real work of 10h, anouncing 12h and then finaly 11h, people will be happy instead of saying 10h and delaying 1h. This is a -----ing BASIC thing everyone working with customers know. But not here no... Even the same patches was applied on other regions.

And as I dev you must know that you must at least 1) test your code yourself 2) test your code by someone else 3) test your code on a production clone. This is by evidence not the case, when you start the game and see a traduction problem on the quest panel, this is something we, basic players, notice in a few seconds !

Also these patches, even there is some difference are on RU and KR version for some time, they got the same errors, they fixed it, and they didn't learn anything from it because they do the same errors here like it's the first time. Who the hell is working like this ?

So this is why most of people are complaining. We (almost all) undestand very well that sometime there is issues and things don't work as expected. But they need to review their process because it's evident it's not efficient, and it's even more a shame when people with basic knowledges notice it and know solutions to improvite it...

PS : Sorry for my bad English and the grammar correction from another language -_-

Well, you essentially just said what I already said...

Posted

3rd time i reinstall the game, 3rd time it gives corrupted file.

1 person likes this

Posted

https://media.riffsy.com/images/677a8ae883f10c69a483e8f6b184ff9f/raw

Posted

is this some kind of new mini game? I already checked the patch notes and found nothing about it! How often do i have to play it are there any hidden rules? secret combos to use for finishing?

The game is broken now pls fix or give a solution!

2016-12-01 13_09_08-Black Desert Online Launcher.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Dear Players,

Tomorrow, we will be implementing the New World update which means maintenance is quite different from our usual weekly maintenance.

Check below for the local downtimes for your area, and make sure you prepare accordingly for the New World, check out this forum thread for more information; [link]

Date: Wednesday, 30.11.2016

Duration: 13hServer Down:Updated Server Up:
Global19:00 UTC
Wed, Nov 30
11:00 UTC
Thu, Dec 1
West Coast (NA)11:00 PST
Wed, Nov 30
03:00 PST
Thu, Dec 1
East Coast (NA)14:00 EST
Wed, Nov 30
06:00 EST
Thu, Dec 1
Central (EU)20:00 CET
Wed, Nov 30
12:00 CET
Thu, Dec 1

Reason:

• Implementation of the New World.
  • The adventurer's Support Event Loyal/New/Returning is available again.
  • New World Celebration Discount Event has begun.

Note:

• Patch Notes including improvements and new features can be found on our forum after the maintenance.

Follow us on Twitter/Facebook to stay up2date.
Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best regards,
BDO Team

Update

• Maintenance has been extended for 3 more hours, expected Server Up is 11:00 UTC.

great job, thank you, everything works as it has been stated

Posted

guys what are you on about. its just a new feature. they put rng into the launcher now. just think of it as a failed tri attempt. but you build failstacks, the next time it wil work, im sure.  im stuck too btw

4 people like this

Posted

where is the update saying extended anuther 1hr

Posted

launcher always stuck at 514.12 mb / 1.04 gb patching. anyone else same kind of issue?

Posted

is this some kind of new mini game? I already checked the patch notes and found nothing about it! How often do i have to play it are there any hidden rules? secret combos to use for finishing?

The game is broken now pls fix or give a solution!

2016-12-01 13_09_08-Black Desert Online Launcher.png

F**k up your HDD minigame.

Posted

corrupted loop...wtf !! Fix this naps

My friend had that problem some patches ago. As he said the solution was to find in logs last file that was corrupted (this should be last reg with error warning). Delete this file and start file check.

Hope it will help.

Posted

Fix your server. 

FIX IT.png

Posted

It did 4 checks until now
I uninstalled the game, deleted all the files, redownloaded it, after the 41gb download it had to do this crappy patch again, again fail and now checking ... other people are in game since it started.. . fix the damn problem.

Posted

Fix your server. 

FIX IT.png

how did u get to 67% wtf my rng at this tri attempt is 48% success

Posted (edited)

i dont need to say anything else >.<

005.JPG

Edited by eL_CapnNeZ

Posted (edited)

They have thrown some cacao on their servers....

update.JPG

Edited by LBandiHUN
2 people like this

Posted

They have thrown some cacao on their servers....

update.JPG

LOL

Posted

Download stuck at 48%. Please fix