• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated][Maintenance] Maintenance November 30th

926 posts in this topic

Posted

What's the matter with you ? Atleast i can hope they'll release them now with the "New World" as a bonus, instead of letting those classes suffer even longer with more packed channels now.

36 Channels .... just sayin they won´t be that packed ... just more PvP on the first / second channel of a group and more ppl in nodewars etc

Posted

quick question: my friend just started the game yesterday, will she be able to get the new user gifts from the coming events? Thanks in advance~

Posted

@CM_Praballo can you tell us what is going to be on sale before the current reduction of prices in the pearl store goes away? would like to know if what i plan to buy is gonna be cheaper after maint or not!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@CM_Praballo can you tell us what is going to be on sale before the current reduction of prices in the pearl store goes away? would like to know if what i plan to buy is gonna be cheaper after maint or not!

This would just be bad marketing, no sales team will ever say hey don't buy this now! It'll be 10% less tomorrow.

EDIT* cant spell 

Edited by Casty

Posted

then people will just make support ticket to change it,  a guildy bought something right before black friday sales and get it refunded. this would just save working hours for the support staff

1 person likes this

Posted

Quick question.

The Lauren boxes event was supposed to end at 10:00 UTC, or 11:00 CET, etc WITH the maintenance.

So here's the question : Does it still end at 10:00 UTC or does it end with the maintenance that has obviously been postponed a bit ?

I think it will end with maintenance, so we have all tomorrow to earn new boxes ;)

Posted

Magoria coming soon?

Posted

Dropping a maintenance smack bang in the middle of EU prime time.. who makes your decisions really? :S

7PM UK time is NOT a night maintenance.

Really... people whining about this again???

Its obviously timed so that support is available from the Devs - would you rather have a nice convenient time for us but no support if anything goes wrong?

And really... if you cant occupy yourself for one day without BDO you really need to take a long look at your life choices.

7 people like this

Posted

• New World Celebration Discount Event has begun.

Please me and my wallet cant take anymore milking :( have mercy

3 people like this

Posted

Oh Hi, I guess you're one of the people that can't maths..

3 servers, 12 channels each.

1 server. 36 channels.

3x12=36.

Same number of channels.

Oh, Hi, I guess you're one of those ppl that try to use math to fail to make a point.

I do hope you are able to figure it out tho, then look back and facepalm yourself.

Posted (edited)

@CM_Praballo;

When will the patch be released for everyone to patch their client??  Also, approximately what will the patch size be?

Thanks

Edited by Tensai

Posted

what. no "it has begun" memes? im shocked.

*** Now those reading, please do advise yourself, as any knowledgeable gamer should this is a massive undertaking and there may be complications after maintenance. I would suggest not "swarming" the login server all at once, but gradually.

just speaking from experience on merges.

Im sure the staff will be prepared for ticket swamps...But lets try to keep posts and threads centralized instead of creating 100 posts regarding the same issues.

Posted

@CM_Praballo

So 13hrs, value packs / kamasylves are getting extended right?

Posted

@CM_Praballo

I'm no CM but generally in games when a server is offline then time doesn't elapse. Maybe a higher power will deny or confirm though.

Posted

@CM_Praballo

I'm no CM but generally in games when a server is offline then time doesn't elapse. Maybe a higher power will deny or confirm though.

Usually that buffs are not extended due to maintenance... But with 13hours of maintenance, and taking into account that the maintenance is in the most active hours instead of doing it in night/morning, maybe this time is different.

Also interested, let's see what CM's say :P 

Posted

QUESTION: this is a late update, right? not early as usual? Normal it is 10:00. but this is 10 hours later, right?
@CM_Praballo

Posted

Please me and my wallet cant take anymore milking :( have mercy

It's so vague I don't know if I should buy during Black Friday event today or wait until after maintenance tomorrow for new sale. D;

I have been waiting for a sale to buy my costumes for so long. :(

Posted

5am dec 1st to 6pm dec 1st AEST
6am dec 1st to 7pm dec 1st AEDT
8am dec 1st to 9pm dec 1st NZDT 
for our aussie/kiwi players seeing as they forget us lol

3 people like this

Posted

Sooo...server mergers. Got it.

Posted

Great more time for them to ----- it up lol, cya Sunday some time, if it comes back at all.

Posted

Shark costume please

Posted

All I gotta say.

BDO Maintenance.jpg

7 people like this

Posted

All I gotta say.

BDO Maintenance.jpg

^^ This All Of This ^^ *bounces back to my life now*

Posted

Usually that buffs are not extended due to maintenance... But with 13hours of maintenance, and taking into account that the maintenance is in the most active hours instead of doing it in night/morning, maybe this time is different.

Also interested, let's see what CM's say :P 

Most active hours? You made my day sir. Must be from Trumpstate am I right?

Posted

What is "New World Celebration Discount" event?

1 person likes this