• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated][Maintenance] Maintenance November 30th

926 posts in this topic

Posted

Everything is working great for me, THANK YOU KAKAO 

Posted

OH WAIT!!

i have to. FK this Sh!t

005.JPG

Posted

ok 8th attempt annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd 48%

Posted

I can't wait for AA 3.0 so i can forget about this shitty company and they're stupid updaters and minigames 

Posted

I can't wait for AA 3.0 so i can forget about this shitty company and they're stupid updaters and minigames 

AA doesnt compare to this game though... So you will have to silently bend and swallow

Posted

Download stuck at 48%. Please fix

I let it sit (at 48%) for about 5-10 mins. it eventually resumed. try that.

Posted

3 time stoped on 67 % ... have anybody maybe donwloaded game again and it is working? 

Posted

My friend had that problem some patches ago. As he said the solution was to find in logs last file that was corrupted (this should be last reg with error warning). Delete this file and start file check.

Hope it will help.

If it helps, log says Blackdesert32.exe is the culprit for me. Deleted the temp file (as the original was not present due to patching), trying again with patch.

Posted

tumblr_ofhp91teYk1v7z79bo1_500.gif

Posted

AA doesnt compare to this game though... So you will have to silently bend and swallow

no offence fanboy buddy but you will have to swallow it, the game is broken and you know it

Posted

no comment, rly...

sever's been up for 2 hours already, and i cant get into the game.
give me compensation kakao

Posted

no comment, rly...

sever's been up for 2 hours already, and i cant get into the game.
give me compensation kakao

No compensation will retur all AH occasion what i missed...

Posted

no offence fanboy buddy but you will have to swallow it, the game is broken and you know it

Where is the facepalm emoticon ?:S(ok i didn't get it which game is broken ?)

Posted

YES

THANK YOU IT WORKS NOW

Posted

Where is the facepalm emoticon ?:S(ok i didn't get it which game is broken ?)

BDO

Posted

So....

1st time patch size 1.04GB stopped on 48% - checking files

2nd time patch size 1.4GB stopped on 67% - checking files

3rd time same as 2nd

4th time used files from backup I did yesterday - same as 1

5th same as 2&3 

6th tried download updates.dat after using backup files again - some long check and then same as 1

7th uninstalled the game, downloaded installer and now downloading game anew - will know more in a hour

Have to say have not seen such a tragic patcher in my life....

Posted

I think you're forgetting that Kakao really doesn't have the say in it, it's up to Pearl Abyss, which is KR. If they say they're taking it down, Kakao has to listen. 
Part of the reason why there is so much -----ing is because Daum listened to all the forum QQ'ers instead of giving us a copy paste of KR's game, they had to tailor it to the entitled little shits that complained on tickets and in the forums because something wasn't the way that they liked, but I guess that is the common for NA games now...

Eh, it's immaterial to me whether it's Kakao or Pearl Abyss making the schedule. They have a product that IMO doesn't have much competition. Why would they spend money they don't need too? I would make the same scheduling decision they did. It does sucks for us as the players though. If this were a more competitive market and we had other decent MMOs, Kakao/Pearl would have to worry more about scheduling with their customers.

BTW: Aren't our NA/EU differences pretty superficial except for not being very p2w? Most of the bugs I personally have run into were either also in the KR version or caused by us getting 'catch-up' patches out of order.

Posted

why-do-my-legs-hurt-because-youve-never-used-them-before-neo-morpheus-matrix.png

1 person likes this

Posted

I think 'm launching!

Posted

The patch is broken real good wait till the fix then download

Posted (edited)

Could any CM//GM or however you call your self respond pls?!?

Edited by eL_CapnNeZ

Posted

BDO

Still don't get it never had issues with this game or its patching not a single one .The only problem so far that i have encountered,was that my skills got removed from the quick slots and my auto-arrange in WH was unchecked .....

Posted

People are getting really angry and mad and these ***holes dont even responde once to explain what are they trying to do now or how can we fix it...

Posted

People are getting really angry and mad and these ***holes dont even responde once to explain what are they trying to do now or how can we fix it...

I think they don't know what is wrong. Why for some ppl this works and for other not..

Posted

Still don't get it never had issues with this game or its patching not a single one .The only problem so far that i have encountered,was that my skills got removed from the quick slots and my auto-arrange in WH was unchecked .....

so what are these 100 ore more ppl talking about in here if there is no broken game ?