• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated][Maintenance] Maintenance November 30th

926 posts in this topic

Posted

Also git stucked with corrupted files...

renamed BDO folder in appdata folder and give it another try...

Posted

Stopped at 67 percent....I will try just letting it stand there then....

Posted

i had that corrupted file shit 3x

with an SSD-drive the game is beeing checked at a speed of 7-15 MB/s

after 1.25h you're soooo happy that it is done with checking just to get another "FK YOU"- Message wich tells you do the same again!

1 person likes this

Posted

u can read twitter... who cares for the forum...they send one tweet and thats all.

proves my point

because they are trying to fix the problem. anything they could say at this moment would be torn apart and ppl who are angry at the moment would get even angrier

Posted (edited)

fun fact:

If you would be working at a store of your choise, and ignor like 50 ppl coming to your store talking to you about whatever.

What do you think, would your boss do?  @Mods aka GM's

CORRECT, he would kick your ass outa his store, so do your fking job and talk to us!

Edited by eL_CapnNeZ
1 person likes this

Posted

I really want to download the patch, but I really don't

Posted

I really want to download the patch, but I really don't

try it, cant be worse than a "FK YOU" -Message

Posted

fun fact:

If you would be working at a store of your choise, and ignor like 50 ppl coming to your store talking to you about whatever.

fun fact:

i live in germany and thats exactly what happens everytime im in a big store

Posted (edited)

i guess that they're not ignoring a customer when he/she is talking to them.

i mean like our GM's are doing it right now :D

Edited by eL_CapnNeZ

Posted (edited)

i guess that they're not ignoring a customer when he/she is talking to them

wrong there too. except its: "im not working in this department, pls ask that guy" (the guy where 20ppl wait to ask a question)

i actually went to a retailer today to buv a headset. when i wanted to ask about a wireless set, the guy who just answered a question to a older lady(took about 10min) had to go away urgently

Edited by Dixs

Posted (edited)

It did 4 checks until now
I uninstalled the game, deleted all the files, redownloaded it, after the 41gb download it had to do this crappy patch again, again fail and now checking ... other people are in game since it started.. . fix the damn problem.

Ok. I deleted again everything I could find related to Black Desert from appdata or any other folder temporary or not. I redownloaded it, same story. I am now at 2 redownloads and at least 6 or 7 rechecks. I restarted my computer a few times, I even changed my outside IP address from my ISP and did a reboot on the router so there would not be any temp files there.  This is just retarded. If I would have a metered connection, like many others, who would pay for the excess traffic ??? it's already more than 3hrs of downloading and checking and shit, and for others it's going great.

Edited by Brobu

Posted (edited)

wrong there too. except its: "im not working in this department, pls ask that guy" (the guy where 20ppl wait to ask a question)

so, he replyed

if he is not able to help, hes just not able, thats it.

but our GM's arent even saying "we cant help"
They're in full "let's ignor those dumps" mode

Edited by eL_CapnNeZ

Posted

so, he replyed
if he is not able to help, hes just not able, thats it.

but our GM's arent even saying "we cant help"
They're in full "let's ignor those dumps"

can you imagine, what would happen in this forum, if they actually said"sry, we cant help". that would make my day

Posted

But where exactly are they gonna announce when they fix this problem ? Asking so i can just check and refresh that speciffic page instead of reading every reply (which i did for the last 20 pages or so...)

Posted (edited)

can you imagine, what would happen in this forum, if they actually said"sry, we cant help". that would make my day

the funny thing thatcould actually happen, cuz some ppl have no problem at all, while others do. So what could be "the thing" that causes problem to some people, but doesnt cause anything to the others?
I don't envy kako now, it must be a tough issue to get it resolved

Edited by QRob

Posted

So....

1st time patch size 1.04GB stopped on 48% - checking files

2nd time patch size 1.4GB stopped on 67% - checking files

3rd time same as 2nd

4th time used files from backup I did yesterday - same as 1

5th same as 2&3 

6th tried download updates.dat after using backup files again - some long check and then same as 1

7th uninstalled the game, downloaded installer and now downloading game anew - will know more in a hour

Have to say have not seen such a tragic patcher in my life....

Full reinstall does NOT help - it is same as before (point 2)

1 person likes this

Posted

Any one fix this problem?

Posted

How about do something with the loading of patch over and over again?? Or even communication about what is being done? This is just ridiculous.

Posted

-----ing shit, i'm in the same situation with the same percentages, but only at point 3. It will take me DAYS to replicate your problem. The whole bonux xp even will be gone by then, WTF ?!?!

Posted

Full reinstall does NOT help - it is same as before (point 2)

yes, reinstalling the game is not gonna help. so for those ppl who r about to do it, just don't.
since many ppl have the same problem itis related to something else. a reinstall would solve the issue only if u had the problem with the game on your
PC personally.  it's a "global" thing, so it cannot be solved by a simple reinstall or file repair.

Posted

no offence fanboy buddy but you will have to swallow it, the game is broken and you know it

I'm not a fanboy. I don't understand how you reached such a wrong impression. It seems you have to work a lot on your deduction abilities. I only stated that AA is trash compared to this. That is all. If you told me to make a list with Black Desert's faults, I don't think one day would be enough to write them all. For AA on the other hand, one word would be enough for the list: everything

Posted

wend i log it it logs me out with no msg no nothing just trow me out .

Posted

Guys does any 1 have fast enough internet to upload the game or just  the 1gb patch?????

Posted

TODAY's PATCH NOTES :
Not working game's patcher

- GM's / PM's/ OMG's/ FFS's and other employees ignorance at this major issue

And some more cash shop items for the lulz.

KAKAO EU. - Teaching professionalism to the other game companies since 2016.

4 people like this

Posted

ai uitat de PLM