• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated][Maintenance] Maintenance November 30th

926 posts in this topic

Posted

:o romani sal si la multi ani 

Posted

Soo basically turn off the servers for those who never got issues and are much more ,because of a small part that wasn't patient enough and had to restart their clients midway checking files ,thus messing their clients/files etc.?Did i get you right ?

No

Posted

BDO Patch.jpg

Posted

If you have shit to do then why are you here? 

:^)

1 person likes this

Posted

rkrz7b.jpg.300ba4244d89624b3a66b7cc58a9ae3a.jpg

Posted (edited)

Mine had quit patching at about 48%

I restarted the client.

It stopped at 48% once more, but this time, I left it alone.

5 minutes later, it works and it finished patching. Glad I got it figured out but I hope it'll work out soon for others :(

Edited by Sleep

Posted

Not surprised at all they dont give a ----- about half their playerbase not being able to log in

Posted (edited)

Mine had quit downloading at about 48%

I restarted the client.

5 minutes later, it works and it finished patching. Glad I got it figured out but I hope it'll work out soon for others :(

Same story, except the most important part. When I got back, I got corrupted file and now have to wait more than 1 hour just for the game to check the files.... and only then will I be able to attempt a patching again..., 

Edited by Tensa_Zangetsu

Posted

And from Kakao comes to this problem only silent .............

Unacceptable

Posted

Pfft, don't jinx me, please. xD

Posted (edited)

Not surprised at all they dont give a ----- about half their playerbase not being able to log in

How did you calculate that half the player base is having this issues ?Is the player base 300 people ?Because from what i have seen so far is like 2% of the playerbase that lacks patience .....

Edited by Dworkin Barimen

Posted

If you have shit to do then why are you here? 

:^)

For one I just woke up and am waiting for my coffee to kick in so logged onto the forums to laugh at all of the people who wanna ----- about a game and or expect handouts. Best way to start your day is a good laugh that brings tears to your eyes.

Best part of patch days isn't what's new in game but reading all of the boohoo's and people nerd raging over a video game. "Waaaah! This is broke, Waaaah! That's broke, Waaaah! I can't do this, Waaaah! I can't do that, Waaaah! My life sucks so depend on a video game to give it some type of meaning so I nerd rage and face plant my keyboard when things don't go MY way."

1 person likes this

Posted

Mine had quit downloading at about 48%

I restarted the client.

Did you get the message that there were files corrupted and leave it on like that?

Posted (edited)

Edited by Kitamara
this was not what I responded to -.-

Posted

How did you calculate that half the player base is having this issues ?Is the player base 300 people ?Because from what i have seen so far is like 2% of the playerbase that lacks patience .....

So how did you calculate it was 2%? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

For one I just woke up and am waiting for my coffee to kick in so logged onto the forums to laugh at all of the people who wanna ----- about a game and or expect handouts. Best way to start your day is a good laugh that brings tears to your eyes.

Best part of patch days isn't what's new in game but reading all of the boohoo's and people nerd raging over a video game. "Waaaah! This is broke, Waaaah! That's broke, Waaaah! I can't do this, Waaaah! I can't do that, Waaaah! My life sucks so depend on a video game to give it some type of meaning so I nerd rage and face plant my keyboard when things don't go MY way."

i agree. im stuck at filechecking with a 1mb line. but this forum is kind of fun. watching a vid, drinking coffee and having fun in the forum. i dont really miss playing that way

Posted (edited)

Did you get the message that there were files corrupted and leave it on like that?

Nope, I am running the game just fine, at the moment. I may just restart the computer and try opening the game once more, just to see if there's any problems from attempting to run it again.

Edited by Sleep

Posted

IMG_6312.thumb.PNG.1542c6782ef55ef6e930b6e903d15cb5.PNG

Posted

people who wanna ----- about a game and or expect handouts. 

I mean I agree in most cases we shouldn't ask for handouts and I think people whine excessively about it, but if it's this time, since maint was pushed back and then they STILL messed up, it's justified imo.

And I don't think it's "nerd raging". When someone is passionate about something, no matter what, of course they're gonna get mad. You write off their anger far too easily and I feel it is disrespectful. 

Posted

Can you tell me how the f am i supposed to wait for the files to check with 1MB/s speed ?

Posted

So how did you calculate it was 2%? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah sry it is probably even less .......

Posted (edited)

Can you tell me how the f am i supposed to wait for the files to check with 1MB/s speed ?

ooooh, Cyan? You have that too? I was having ma files checked and after like 5 hours and round about 50% done, i decided to close the launcher and restarted it...  now its checking AGAIN =D.... ive got the slight feeling that something is majorly wrong here...

But hey, the bathroom is clean, kitchen is clean, laundry is almost finished, the garden is cleaned of all the leaf, and im sitting here with a healthy meal having fun reading some nerd-rage *.*

Anybody some salty popcorn?

*edited* waaaait a minute O.o its now checking em files with 22mb/s? Not anylonger with 1mb/s. PROGRESS! Were gettin there bwois, were gettin there :)

Edited by Vimez

Posted

Yeah sry it is probably even less .......

yeah, this thread is getting boring. less and less ppl complaining. sry for all those who still cant get in like me. im off to rl

Posted

i agree. im stuck at filechecking with a 1mb line. but this forum is kind of fun. watching a vid, drinking coffee and having fun in the forum. i dont really miss playing that way

8171278.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Downloaded game again this morning. Now after Maintenance am at 2nd time fixing a corrupt file. First time took about 1hr - dont know about this 2nd round yet.

Corrupt file has happened on Downloading the new patch on both times.

Worst thing is that the Loader hungs multiple times during filecheck/repair, or then refuses to do anything higher than 7mbs/sec... *I have SSD*

Happy things

Edited by Cudez