• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated][Maintenance] Maintenance November 30th

926 posts in this topic

Posted

Nouver not in Nouvember confirmed

are you camping the forums or why do you have the first comment every time?

I know the game is trash but no need to camp the forums

Posted

"The game is trash"?

1 person likes this

Posted

Are you kidding on taking down servers for a 13 hours maintenance dead on EU Primetime? lol.

C'mon, you're making the dough on this game to pay the 3 Korean techs you've got overseeing this crap for being in house for another few hours.

It's not on EU primetime...

This would fit perfectly if every maint was at these times!

Posted

It's not on EU primetime...

This would fit perfectly if every maint was at these times!

20 CET is, indeed, EU primetime.

1 person likes this

Posted

Most active hours? You made my day sir. Must be from Trumpstate am I right?

Nope. Spain.

Most of the people that I know are more likely to play from 18:00 and on than in any other moment. I general, students and most of the jobs tend to be at the morning. So...yeap, this maintenance is at the active hours, or at least more than the rest.

Posted

Ty guys for the merge and all the hard work. cya in the new world

Posted

Nope. Spain.

Most of the people that I know are more likely to play from 18:00 and on than in any other moment. I general, students and most of the jobs tend to be at the morning. So...yeap, this maintenance is at the active hours, or at least more than the rest.

Most people I know are likely to play from 14:00/16:00 until.. let's say 23:00. So yeap maint is mostly at midnight EU, I don't know, but most people will be getting some sleep for work/school tomorrow as you just stated yourself ;) 

Posted

5am dec 1st to 6pm dec 1st AEST
6am dec 1st to 7pm dec 1st AEDT
8am dec 1st to 9pm dec 1st NZDT 
for our aussie/kiwi players seeing as they forget us lol

Gee looks like all the housework and washing will get done in one day. Praise the Lords.

Oh and save electricity by turning off puter before I crash Nov 30th LOL

Posted

Just keeping the thread alive

1 person likes this

Posted

would be nice to now what the channel breakdown would be were boss are node wars name of channels and so on so people will know were to go

1 person likes this

Posted

9:00 - 21:00 on my side >,< 

And i only work morning every wednesday..

This gonna be worth the wait.

Posted

This is wrong

20:00 CET
Wed, Nov 30
09:00 CET
Thu, Dec 1

This is how it should be:

20:00 GMT+0
Wed, Nov 30
09:00 GMT+0
Thu, Dec 1

1 person likes this

Posted

Finally... More guilds to dec on

Posted (edited)

er im sorry, but it is from 2pm till 3 am on the east coast right?

also, Rip value packs 

Edited by Amsel

Posted

Gonna need a title for the first 300 that spawn in New World...something fitting.

• "Bait"
  • "Early Adopter"
  • "First"
  • "Armstrongs Apprentice"

1 person likes this

Posted

BTW, thanks for advising that the Lauren's Coins died as soon as your timezone ticks past 12 noon. Way to screw it for Aussies after saying it was to go to maintenance.

You'd better fix this stupidity in the patch or offer decent compensation.

One very PIST Wombat

Posted

aye man change your computer time back a day, problem solved, us aussies got it hard lel.

So maint is in like 16 hours right?

Posted

giphy.gif

Forward

for

the

New

World!

Posted (edited)

Oh, Hi, I guess you're one of those ppl that try to use math to fail to make a point.

I do hope you are able to figure it out tho, then look back and facepalm yourself.

Right so you're saying that by merging all 3 servers, suddenly all 36 channels are going to be classified as "crowded" channels at all times of the day because every channel is apparently crowded on every server? Looking at Uno Orwen and Edan, the only server that has "Crowded" on any of their channels is Uno, in which Velia u1, Velia u2, Balenos u2 and Serendia u2 are crowded.. and that somehow merging all 3 servers is going to make all the channels super crowded?

You're stupider than you look.

5am dec 1st to 6pm dec 1st AEST
6am dec 1st to 7pm dec 1st AEDT
8am dec 1st to 9pm dec 1st NZDT 
for our aussie/kiwi players seeing as they forget us lol

No no no, you've got it wrong. They don't forget us. They just choose to ignore the fact that they know every single normal maint is during Aussie prime time, and that now they're literally making it so we can't play at all during that day.

Edited by Multarix
1 person likes this

Posted

213th

Posted

Right so you're saying that by merging all 3 servers, suddenly all 36 channels are going to be classified as "crowded" channels at all times of the day because every channel is apparently crowded on every server? Looking at Uno Orwen and Edan, the only server that has "Crowded" on any of their channels is Uno, in which Velia u1, Velia u2, Balenos u2 and Serendia u2 are crowded.. and that somehow merging all 3 servers is going to make all the channels super crowded?

You're stupider than you look.

Guess you can't figure it out on your own, and now you throw out insults?

I never spoke of all channels being "crowded", i stated "more packed" channels. So it's you, who's pulling random statements and arguments out of your ass, that looks dumber and dumber with every post.

Think before you post, you self proclaimed genius.

Posted

Really... people whining about this again???

Its obviously timed so that support is available from the Devs - would you rather have a nice convenient time for us but no support if anything goes wrong?

Gotcha, having a small team of techs work overtime once for a server merge that affects 1,000's of players is too expensive, especially considering the black friday sale they just milked the crap out of.

No. You do not take shit down in prime time cause "the devs are in another part of the world". You pay them overtime, fly them here or hell, hire someone who can actually operate a computer besides hitting the on button.

It's idiotic planning to save a dime, as per Kakao standards. Same reason we're still plagued with desyncs.

Posted (edited)

@CM_Praballo answer the queston i asked plz

Edited by Meereele

Posted (edited)

Guess you can't figure it out on your own, and now you throw out insults?

I never spoke of all channels being "crowded", i stated "more packed" channels. So it's you, who's pulling random statements and arguments out of your ass, that looks dumber and dumber with every post.

Think before you post, you self proclaimed genius.

Have you never thought of channel changing? Like wow you've played this game how long? More packed channels like please gtfo. Holy crap you're retarded.

Edited by Multarix
1 person likes this