• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated][Maintenance] Maintenance November 30th

926 posts in this topic

Posted

FIX RANGER GRAB

1 person likes this

Posted

@PM_Jouska

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Tytyes

@CM_Praballo

@@GM_Caramel

QUESTION: this is a late update, right? not early as usual? Normal it is 10:00. but this is 10 hours later, right?

You can read.....yes?

Then read......

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh, Hi, I guess you're one of those ppl that try to use math to fail to make a point.

I do hope you are able to figure it out tho, then look back and facepalm yourself.

tumblr_inline_ofqrjm1ncl1qe4yu7_1280.thu

3 people like this

Posted

Gotcha, having a small team of techs work overtime once for a server merge that affects 1,000's of players is too expensive, especially considering the black friday sale they just milked the crap out of.

No. You do not take shit down in prime time cause "the devs are in another part of the world". You pay them overtime, fly them here or hell, hire someone who can actually operate a computer besides hitting the on button.

It's idiotic planning to save a dime, as per Kakao standards. Same reason we're still plagued with desyncs.

Clearly you dont get it.

They are paying overtime. They are paying their own staff to work overnight to do the maint. Have you considered maybe PA said no? Its no surprise that a company has to work around its supplier - most do.

Its a 13 hour maint, it was going to be prime somewhere regardless. It all just stinks of entitlement. Inconvenience somebody, just so long as its not me...

3 people like this

Posted

Clearly you dont get it.

They are paying overtime. They are paying their own staff to work overnight to do the maint. Have you considered maybe PA said no? Its no surprise that a company has to work around its supplier - most do.

Its a 13 hour maint, it was going to be prime somewhere regardless. It all just stinks of entitlement. Inconvenience somebody, just so long as its not me...

What, Kakao staff doesn't even spend 3 seconds to log in to check if the patch applied properly after it's done (see: ranger awakening patch with all life skills being at 0), nevermind have anything whatsoever to do whilst the game is being patched other than post patch notes (which they receive about an hour after downtime begins, at most, have a look at when patch notes are posted, not un-hidden) and reply to tickets (of which there are minimal during downtime).

There's 0 overtime being paid to Kakao EU staff on this one cause the maintenance ends when they've had their morning coffee in the office.

You'd have to site an actual contract clause to tell me PA said no cause in 99.9% of all publisher/developer relationships, the publisher is the one with all the cards.

Posted

What, Kakao staff doesn't even spend 3 seconds to log in to check if the patch applied properly after it's done (see: ranger awakening patch with all life skills being at 0), nevermind have anything whatsoever to do whilst the game is being patched other than post patch notes (which they receive about an hour after downtime begins, at most, have a look at when patch notes are posted, not un-hidden) and reply to tickets (of which there are minimal during downtime).

There's 0 overtime being paid to Kakao EU staff on this one cause the maintenance ends when they've had their morning coffee in the office.

You'd have to site an actual contract clause to tell me PA said no cause in 99.9% of all publisher/developer relationships, the publisher is the one with all the cards.

You think they will just set it running and go to bed? lol. 

You would find its the dev that holds the cards. The dev can always find another publisher after all.

Posted

You think they will just set it running and go to bed? lol. 

No, I'm saying they have sweet FA to do on patch days cause they're not involved in the patching process whatsoever since it's all done by Pearl Abyss (and thank lord for that).

You would find its the dev that holds the cards. The dev can always find another publisher after all.

Mhm, which is why EA and Ubisoft are some of the biggest in the business right?

Posted

Hah! Just realized they're not taking the server down before I'm actually going to bed anyway :D

Posted

Have you never thought of channel changing? Like wow you've played this game how long? More packed channels like please gtfo. Holy crap you're retarded.

Lmao, is that free education deduction skills I see there?

Please, I beg of you, use what ever amount of grey matter that was bestowed upon you and just think before you post something.

Also, I'm surprised with those deduction skills of yours, that you haven't thought of multiple scenarios that might occur.

tumblr_inline_ofqrjm1ncl1qe4yu7_1280.thu

Nice reply, is that you in that old and overused thing?

Guess you also need to figure it out

Posted

20:00 CET
Wed, Nov 30
09:00 CET
Thu, Dec 1

Yet again, we that have work won't be able to play. Thanks.

Posted

20:00 CET
Wed, Nov 30
09:00 CET
Thu, Dec 1

Yet again, we that have work won't be able to play. Thanks.

It's a 13 -----ing hour maintenance, there'll be PLENTY of people that won't be able to play due to real life responsibilities. Get over yourself

1 person likes this

Posted

It's a 13 -----ing hour maintenance, there'll be PLENTY of people that won't be able to play due to real life responsibilities. Get over yourself

Get out filthy weeb. 

The maintenance could be during 08.00 - 18.00

Posted

Get out filthy weeb. 

The maintenance could be during 08.00 - 18.00

Just had a showed an hour ago, but yeah, okay.

Posted

Let us edit the cooldowns in the screen! I can't see anything with my Valkyrie!

Posted (edited)

Fix accuracy on Musa awek plz

Edited by Citroq

Posted (edited)

Dear Players,

Tomorrow, we will be implementing the New World update which means maintenance is quite different from our usual weekly maintenance

Note:

• Patch Notes including improvements and new features can be found on our forum after the maintenance.

Are you kidding me? Its bad enough you close down the game for a 13 hour maintenance (that's assuming no additional delays or screw ups which often happen) but you still cling to this retarded idea of after-patch releasing of patch notes. Just release the damn patch notes so the community can have something to discuss while we wait for the patch / server merge.

Your treatment of players seriously sucks compared to other companies, try doing something that would be nice for us and not just covering your own arses through fear of screwing up !

CM_Praballo get talking to the people upstairs and make something happen !

:(

Edited by Phantax
Typos
1 person likes this

Posted

Buff kunos and ninjas.

1 person likes this

Posted

Jesus, this thread has whining everywhere...

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Shit. I'm only home after 20:00. Yesterday no play, today no play. Damn I was looking forward to playing this evening.

Well, hope it turns out well then.

Edit - Went home an hour earlier, so I had ± 50 min in game time ;) Hope stuff works tonight.

Edited by Dark Matter

Posted

In BDO there are many kind of players and they have different interests, most of them involve:

PVE grind,
World PVP, (Node Wars, Sieges, Ganking etc)
Instance PVP players (RBF, Battlegrounds, Arenas (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, etc.)
Life Skills - People that just do Trading, Fishing, or other Life skills.
Explorers, people that just play for fun and explore the game.

I am one of 'Instance PVP players' and I would like to ask if you still want to implement arenas like 1v1, 2v2, etc. (With some good rewards RBF rewards are not enough to draw people into it for a longer period of time)
So will you implement anymore of Instance PVP /w better rewards than we currently have atm?
By this I mean:
Some more BG's - More maps, different match rules like in other MMO's [Capture tha Flag] [Capture Base/Resources] ( I love rbf but Deathmatch style is kinda boring after a while)  
Some Arenas - Competitive play with equalized or not equalized stats with some cool rewards - 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 etc? 

I know there are more players like me so I will just keep asking these questions.
PS. What about the arena in Altinova?

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Praballo

@GM_Dew

4 people like this

Posted

Buff rangers grab range please, they are weak.

Nerf musas even more cause they are op.

Posted

giphy.gif

Posted

Who cares when maintenance is. do something else and stop complaining. I'm gonna play planet coaster  :)

5 people like this

Posted

Who cares when maintenance is. do something else and stop complaining. I'm gonna play planet coaster  :)

I really really want to play Planet Coaster too :D Not sure if I am able to download it in time. Not the best connection I got.

1 person likes this

Posted

I really really want to play Planet Coaster too :D Not sure if I am able to download it in time. Not the best connection I got.

I'm gonna play FFXV!!!!!