• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated][Maintenance] Maintenance November 30th

926 posts in this topic

Posted

Lmao, is that free education deduction skills I see there?

Please, I beg of you, use what ever amount of grey matter that was bestowed upon you and just think before you post something.

Also, I'm surprised with those deduction skills of yours, that you haven't thought of multiple scenarios that might occur.

Nice reply, is that you in that old and overused thing?

Guess you also need to figure it out

Im sorry for your disability. I hope that you have the right amount of help from those around you. Take care.

2 people like this

Posted

Im sorry for your disability. I hope that you have the right amount of help from those around you. Take care.

Aww, no more old pics to post?

Posted

Mhm, which is why EA and Ubisoft are some of the biggest in the business right?

EA and Ubisoft are publisher and developer, not only publisher. All those sport games, like FIFA, NBA Live, Madden, are made by EA Sports.
And Far Cry 2, 3 and 4 are made by Ubisoft Montreal, who is also responsible for the Assassins Creed franchise and Watchdogs. Granted, especially with EA most of the studios which they have were bought, like DICE, Visceral and Bioware. EA Sports however is something of their own and probably one of the oldest parts of EA. By the way; EA is the biggest, followed then by Activision-Blizzard (result of a merge between vivendi games and activision after vivendi bought activision) and Ubisoft. Take 2 Interactive is also quite big. But the size of a company has nothing to do of where the rights are. That depends what kind of contracts were signed. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning was published by EA, but the rights on it was in hands of developer 38 studios (who co developed it with big huge games) The Sacred franchise was owned also by it's developer, Ascaron entertainment. Only when Ascaron filled in for bankruptcy Deep Silver (or actually Koch Media, as that is the parent) bought the rights.

That EA is now the biggest game company around is a result of buying out other companies, made deals and that kind of things. Same as why Microsoft is that big nowadays, because of agressive marketing.

Posted (edited)

Reason:

• Implementation of the New World.
  • The adventurer's Support Event Loyal/New/Returning is available again.
  • New World Celebration Discount Event has begun.

Best regards,
BDO Team

1: It's not a new world or implementation of anything. It's simply a MERGE of ALREADY EXISTING servers. 

2: This time, could we... hm... Idk... just MAYBE have an event actually rewarding LOYAL players? Instead of everyone for just logging in. 

3: Discount event.... Where do I even start? A discount is not an event. It's a discount or a sale. 

Btw, since Ik how positive you are towards the game, here @Jeyjey.

EVENT:

ɪˈvɛnt/
noun

1. a thing that happens or takes place, especially one of importance.
    "the momentous political events of the late 1980s"
Edited by aidlac
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I am here to complain about complaintments!

Edited by LovesUn
typo
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Are you kidding on taking down servers for a 13 hours maintenance dead on EU Primetime? lol.

C'mon, you're making the dough on this game to pay the 3 Korean techs you've got overseeing this crap for being in house for another few hours.

All maintenances before the one of 30/11/2016 were during the night in NA.

Each has his turn, so not grumble.

Edited by Isylium
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This sale better not be screwing those of us who just fed you loadsamoney(tm)! There isn't really anything I could do if this were to happen, but you best believe I'm gonna make a ticket about it that will get closed with no negative consequences for you whatsoever, due to the simple fact that I have 0 power in this relationship. I mean it!

Don't test me!

seriously though, that would be messed up :c

Edited by FluffyM
1 person likes this

Posted

a New world....

still love the old one. hope things go smooth ^_^

Posted

Gotha Rensa Q.Q

Posted

<sigh>

Left em a message, but maybe they are too busy with change or something.  Server up time for West NA should be"

30th Nov 2400 PST

Posted

So are we getting the Christmas update too?

Posted

Who knows...

Posted

edan dead server

lol, you think edan is dead? xD

Posted

bring better chance of geting tier4 pets ... and fix your retard scam where u can downgrade the tier3 pet to tier2 .. and stop scam people on pets...

6 people like this

Posted

This is wrong

20:00 CET
Wed, Nov 30
09:00 CET
Thu, Dec 1

This is how it should be:

20:00 GMT+0
Wed, Nov 30
09:00 GMT+0
Thu, Dec 1

GMT is dead now CET or Zulu

Posted

Somewhere, someplace, I hear a valk crying. 

Posted

Still no Nouver?

aa6.thumb.jpg.0e56e9cc3dcb27af8c292ad04d

Posted

Give sorc more hp !!!!:)

1 person likes this

Posted

Give sorc more hp !!!!:)

and a new jar of Nutella

4 people like this

Posted

6bf11785a452490787dd8ca93b1e422d.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Are we there yet

Posted

Are we there yet

Nope. And it will take some time.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just a random person passing by cause I have nothing better to do at work than look at the forums during an update

Posted

Buff rangers grab range please, they are weak.

Nerf musas even more cause they are op.

Or to put it another way:

I am paper, rock is fine, but please nerf scissors

2 people like this

Posted

rip kutum train days on uno, enjoyed the last RBF of the Unoverse even though a winner between red and black desert wasn't determined.

@Godlyy steelix used dig its super effective against preventing discord updates

1 person likes this