• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Lauren coin box issue

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Turn in option for coins is gone, still getting coins.

• End: November 30th - 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

Its not that time yet or maintenance.
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/119266-lauren-family-coins-event/

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/est-to-utc-converter

Also turkey even  is gone But turkeys to kill are still in the field.

End: November 30th - 9:00 UTC (With maintenance)
Its not that time yet or maintenance.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/120065-thanksgiving-events/
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/est-to-utc-converter

2016-11-30_8440800.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Still getting coins but cannot turn in. Yet people standing around me and system chat is being spammed endlessly by people opening boxes.

Its not even regular DT time yet, even though it is going to be at a different time.

Tried 2 accounts on multiple servers.

Edited by The Monk

Posted

im having the same issue as well!

Posted

its a Timezone issue, poor game design...... Forgot they menchioned it before how the games timers work off your PC clock not server clock like any good game should......

Posted

Yeah I can't turn in coins because OCE timezone (+10GMT). 

Posted

having same problems typical for this game....

Posted

I ave the issue as well.

2016-11-30_293473988.JPG

2016-11-30_293483303.JPG

Posted

Ok after some help ingame from a player named Stacy3, all credit goes to her, i was advised to not just turn back the date on my computer, but also change the timezone,

After changing the timezone and restarting my computer, i was then able to hand in the coins, i hope this helps anyone else having this problem,

Posted (edited)

I'll try the above after I kill a couple more red nose.

Ok I didn't have to restart the PC, just closed client, changed my timezone to UTC and restarted client, have been able to hand in

Edited by The Monk

Posted

-----ing bullshit...30 coins ready to turn in...

Posted

I'll try the above after I kill a couple more red nose.

Ok I didn't have to restart the PC, just closed client, changed my timezone to UTC and restarted client, have been able to hand in

Not working anymore for me.  Still have dialog option to turn in coins but they dont turn in. (even after changing dates).

Posted

not working for me and I'm in GMT + 1 what a -----ing joke, stupid game.

Posted (edited)

Not working anymore for me.  Still have dialog option to turn in coins but they dont turn in. (even after changing dates).

Same issue on my end. I played around with alot of settings, swapped characters, restarted client and computer, still not able to turn them in even with the option. Guess I lose out on a box as I cannot afford to stay awake long enough to figure this out or get assistance.

Edited by Kairn

Posted

Hi,

Changing timezones , for example -5 US EST only manage to give the button to turn in the coins again. When click on button npc lady does not take the coins and give box back sadly. Even if you restart computer, relog, swap kyarakuta.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think the actual finish time is past now, it is almost 11.30am UTC, the event was officially supposed to finish at 10am UTC. That is the only thing I can think of now.

Posted

I think the actual finish time is past now, it is almost 11.30am UTC, the event was officially supposed to finish at 10am UTC. That is the only thing I can think of now.

Which doesnt explain it happening before 10

Posted

Which doesnt explain it happening before 10

No but the comments posted after mine would have been after 10am UTC, my original comment was around 8am UTC and should have fixed it then, or at least it did for me. Why it broke when everything else has managed to keep time is beyond my knowledge

Posted

They posted a reply in the events thread

Posted (edited)

We’re aware of the issue with the Lauren Family Coins Event ending before the maintenance preventing many people turning in their coins and receiving the final day.

We know how many coins you had and will be sending out the correct amount of boxes to all users and an additional box as a show of good faith.

Whilst we will try to complete this during the current maintenance cycle, with the transition to the New World, we can’t guarantee this. If we’re unable to, it will be completed with the maintenance of 7th Dec.

We apologise for the disruption this may cause to your enjoyment of Black Desert Online.

Kind Regards,

GM Rhotaaz
Lead Game Master

Edited by Smir

Posted

I still have 60 coins to turn in.  They should give us one more chance since they changed the maintenance time for the server merge. 

@GM_Caramel do you think you can tell somebody about this?

Posted

I still have 60 coins to turn in.  They should give us one more chance since they changed the maintenance time for the server merge. 

Update3:
Eileen has fortunately agreed to accept coins again starting tomorrow and will for the next week.
The event has still technically ended and no new coins will be rewarded for playing BDO, but you will now have more time to turn in your remaining coins in case you forgot.

Every player who logged in today (November 30th) will receive bonus reward boxes to compensate for potentially missed coins this morning.

Posted

We are currently aware of this. 

Posted

We are currently aware of this. 

I appreciate the response.  I was actually just reading what Praballo wrote on the events section.  

Posted

I already posted this in the events section, but I had 60 coins in my inventory before logging, which I couldn't hand in because the npc wouldn't accept them, and now they are no longer in my inventory.