• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - December 1st

340 posts in this topic

Posted

Where is my horse ffs?

In stable.

Posted

I lost most of artisan and golden workers too, all replaced with green and blue, is it meant that way?

Posted

My workers stayed the same, but I only had characters on one server.
Is this maybe an issue that effects people with characters across multiple servers only?

Posted

I lost most of artisan and golden workers too, all replaced with green and blue, is it meant that way?

I would love to be able to log into the game and see if i lost anything.... :P

Posted

btw, i don't understand why not everyone is locked out, i got the corrupted file message 6 times and had to repatch the shit out of the game, i even reinstalled it 2x completely, deactivated game for firewall and done every single fix still not working, i thought i can finally buy a giaths helmet with merge but seems like only few players been rewarded, even rng here... i hope we get atleast something valuable as compensation not 10 blackstones, rly pissed of it can't be that every single patch breaks the game even more...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon Fixed your chart. Let me know if you need somebody with better MS Paint skills than you currently employ. 

Changed "CET" to "EST" in the NA chart.

fTmDbZ2.png

Edited by AXlOS
1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon Fixed your chart. Let me know if you need somebody with better MS Paint skills than you currently employ. 

Changed "CET" to "EST" in the NA chart.

fTmDbZ2.png

you forgot to edit the title "NU siege war time table"

1 person likes this

Posted

is this a bunch of nothing?

Posted

Great merge, I got to 50 some time ago, and I managed it WITHOUT A STAFF!

Come on, why would the merge remove my staff, anyone else hit this issue?

Posted

Oh **** still first poster in the New World

Then get a life....lol

:P

Posted

For those who are seeing lots of good and funny stuff like blue balloons from 4th July or GM boxes in mailbox. I think this stuff is from mailboxes from previous servers, I was playing on one server. I suppose when serves got merged all that good things came to one mailbox, so it is not a bug. But this was very confusing.

Posted

Im not even touching this game till they fix these damn issues, like do you even know to run a game? 

2 people like this

Posted

I didnt see awakeningggg!!!!!!!

Posted (edited)

FIX THE PATCH

Edited by Huunie

Posted

you forgot to edit the title "NU siege war time table"

Fixed, thanks bae <3

@CM_Aethon

fTmDbZ2.png

Posted

Have the 49% issue and now the hole game downloads again. Tried the recommended steps, but it didn't work. Someone here with a solution or at least an other thing I can try? 

My download speed is like 50 kb/s, I want to play the game again before christmas:(

Posted

514.12 MB / 1.04 GB patcher stuck. What's that?

Same here... what the hell is this?!!    

Posted

While people struggle to log in im soloing pirates main spot. O.o 

Posted

fix the patch!

and fix kunoichi

Posted

For those of you stuck halfway, leave it be. If you stop it your likely to end up with corrupt file check and then patching on top.

I left mine alone - took around 30 mins and it carried on patching to completion.

Posted

For those of you stuck halfway, leave it be. If you stop it your likely to end up with corrupt file check and then patching on top.

I left mine alone - took around 30 mins and it carried on patching to completion.

i had no choice. it automatically went to checking files. But i dont know why it is installing everything again. i have the files....

Posted

Or instead of doing that you could delete your Black Desert folder in My Documents. My configuration/settings and what not were apparently conflicting super hard hence the 48% stuck. Sadly I waited 5 hours for the whole patch/filecheck when I finally decided that there's something wrong somewhere. The PAZ thing also didn't work and as soon as I removed that folder from My Documents bam next time it was supposed to check for patch instead of a 1GB one it was only 100MB.

Posted

hmm, so solo players like me that want nothing to do with guilds get no bonus. Oh well. Id rather lose 5 BS weapon / armor stones than join a guild anyways.

I wonder if I am the only person who plays this game completely solo (no friends, no guildmates) and has a blast?

Posted

Your question makes me wonder if you actually play the game. There's a lot of players with no guild what-so-ever. You don't even need to wait for more than a minute to see them show up either in Velia or Heidel. Naturally you also included the "no friends" part and mostly such players that have no interest in guilds tend to go solo due to their nature. So no I sincerely doubt you're the only one.

One last thing. Being in a guild is not a bad thing. You can find a small guild which can not be at war (size limitation) and as such stay casual in the sense you have no real obligation.

Posted

So far and I am not close to being done I have found that all of my GM boxes netted me only Black Crystal (Armor) this is BS as I had 7 boxes to open, is rigged who here got something other than armor crystal? if i was going to get scammed with these boxes should of at very least been the weapon ones.