• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - December 1st

340 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hunting quests stopped working, NPCs don't show them anymore. Did this happen to anybody else? :|

Edit: nevermind, 'ALL' quests were unchecked after maintenance.

Edited by Aeryeen

Posted

50% 1-2h checking files or download speed 1,5MB/s. I can have download speed 2,5MB/s. What I can do uninstall and download through the night.

Posted

I logged in and collected an old event box and it gave me a black stone. Plz now compensate me with:

• Extra boss armor (just not red nose or bheg)
  • GM blessings (the type 3 version, not 1 or 2)
  • Kamasilve blessing (the 7 day version, not 1 day)
  • XP boost (200% or more)

Plz if u can do this while mommy is changing my diapers that would be great.

PS send some hot pockets too since you don't know how to run a game. Thx.

<Sarcasm /OFF>

Posted

hmm, so solo players like me that want nothing to do with guilds get no bonus. Oh well. Id rather lose 5 BS weapon / armor stones than join a guild anyways.

I wonder if I am the only person who plays this game completely solo (no friends, no guildmates) and has a blast?

I'm solo player as well. and I'm also not going to join any guild to get those stones. Cheers and good luck on this new world.

Posted

need help

i cant play game since today patch

everytime i launched a game it crashes just after pearl abbys logo start fadding out

i did check files, i deleted version.dat and veryfied + redownloaded files, i disabled firewall and antivirus

but still crashing, crashing and crashing even before i reach to menu

no error message, no nothing

Posted

• 50% Combat EXP Boost & 20% Skill EXP Boost
      ** Update: To clarify the normal exp is 100% and the boost is 50%, we apologize for the confusion caused by writing 150%.

• Start Date: 12/1/2016 (After Maintenance)

• End Date: 12/5/2016 (08:00 UTC)

WHY can you not extend this thru Tuesday. Every weekend gets xp weekends, every screw up you guys make gives an xp boost thru the weekend. I cannot possibly be alone in having my main play days as Mondays and Tuesdays. WHY do I get to work twice (hyperbole) as hard as everyone else to gain xp? What possible reason do you have for leaving essentially all of Monday and Tuesday out of the xp bonus.

Fix this.

Posted

The Olvia servers are special servers that provide 200% EXP for new and returning players on characters over level 30.  To enter these servers you must have a new account (Made on or after Dec. 1st with the Opening of the New World!) or have been absent from the game for 30 days.  Players who meet these requirements will be able to login to these servers.

I am returning player from more than 30 days ago and I haven't logged a character in. It just says new account needs to be made on 12/1 or after or absent from game for more than 30 days. The channels open on 12/2, does this mean as returning player I should wait until tomorrow to login or would it matter if I logged in today?

Posted

is the patch fixed yet?

Posted

is the patch fixed yet?

no

Posted

The Olvia servers are special servers that provide 200% EXP for new and returning players on characters over level 30.  To enter these servers you must have a new account (Made on or after Dec. 1st with the Opening of the New World!) or have been absent from the game for 30 days.  Players who meet these requirements will be able to login to these servers.

I am returning player from more than 30 days ago and I haven't logged a character in. It just says new account needs to be made on 12/1 or after or absent from game for more than 30 days. The channels open on 12/2, does this mean as returning player I should wait until tomorrow to login or would it matter if I logged in today?

Personally if you don't mind waiting I would strongly suggest doing so to be on the safe side if you have not logged in yet.

need help

i cant play game since today patch

everytime i launched a game it crashes just after pearl abbys logo start fadding out

i did check files, i deleted version.dat and veryfied + redownloaded files, i disabled firewall and antivirus

but still crashing, crashing and crashing even before i reach to menu

no error message, no nothing

It sounds like you're having an issue that needs a more in depth look than we'd be able to give you on the forums, please open up a ticket with our Customer Support at the following URL: https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Posted

Thanks CM_Aethon, that is what I figured.  Haven't played in a long time so another day is not a big deal.

Posted

awwww thx BDO team for the retrn coin and box compensation love you guys and love the game woooo!!!!

Posted

Ok so 1st of all.

23 Minutes late patch notes, unacceptable.

2nd Please fix the pathcer-downloader-file checker most of the players still cant play bacuse you ----ed up.

3rd You just HAVE TO give us something better for all the time we lost waiting.We payed fair amount of money for your game and all you do is making it harder for us to play.

P.S have a look when Admin had this text ready...And even with a ready text he was 23 minutes later to post it GG

All this entitlement in one post! Wow!

This really made checking this shithole again worth my time xD

Posted

All this entitlement in one post! Wow!

This really made checking this shithole again worth my time xD

Where did you go! :(

Posted (edited)

Credit where credit is due. looks like they didn't a pretty good job with the merger. Grats.

Looks like I spoke too soon I've lost my 4 flimsy gardens.

Edited by Spafon

Posted

So does this mean we only get this last xp weekend or do the regular xp events start again next week?

Posted

What happened to the daily quests in Mediah? Manes, wandering rogues, Helms, Stonetail Horse ranch quests. All gone

Posted

Ok so 1st of all.

23 Minutes late patch notes, unacceptable.

2nd Please fix the pathcer-downloader-file checker most of the players still cant play bacuse you ----ed up.

3rd You just HAVE TO give us something better for all the time we lost waiting.We payed fair amount of money for your game and all you do is making it harder for us to play.

P.S have a look when Admin had this text ready...And even with a ready text he was 23 minutes later to post it GG

Entitled much? Also you knew when this update was going to happen so had time to plan

Posted

What happened to the daily quests in Mediah? Manes, wandering rogues, Helms, Stonetail Horse ranch quests. All gone

Option > Check All Quests

Posted (edited)

Waited and tried to download this Huge Patch a few trimes and after a lot of fails I finally can enter and after I played for about 30min-50min with Daily, weekly bosses etc. I already logged off again and kinda "quit" again. I've really lost the appeal to everything.. everything I can do in BDO is something I don't really want to do because everthing is -----ing solo and boring as hell, without to communicate with other players/friends like dungeons.. especially the whole Job, crafting, fishing content.. these're always the most boring parts in a mmorpg's and in BDO it is the most content(Solo-Content) you get offered and what you can really do, but never want to do(!) because it's -----ing boring and unnecessary. The Pve is really not that attractive to have fun with when you do playing solo(even with friends it feels like an solo and offline game), and... every single pve content is more like a solo play/grind. Boring content for long term..

I guess I'm almost really done with this game and not because of this P2W theme! I wish there where more MULTIPLAYER Pve content where you can and want to use your combat more and for hours/days and be able to grind bosses(everything) when, where and how you want but this nonesense pve grind and waiting for open world bosses and be bound to specific times and play wqith alt charcters for bosses only, to not be on the loot table at the end, because your casual dps/dmg output lose always and for ever against hardcore nonelife players is the worst I've ever seen!! This game need more Pve content for everyone to be more succesful with MORE player numbers and not only Pve grind for Exp and waiting for bosses on inhumanly specific times like 4am.. there should be more pve content variety. Not everyone is addicted and attracted to do 24/7 these gathering, fishing shit and stuff without to see any good progress for your character. You mostly stand afk while doing these nonsesense shit content.. and that's the main content in a MULTIPLAYER GAME with one of the best combat for todays time. This game had so much potential.. what a pity.

Edited by Ranchy

Posted

Sweet deal. only took me 5 minutes to get passed 48% then free sailing from there.

Posted

I had the same issue and discovered that the settings had changed during a patch and the button in the quest window that says show all quests had been turned off.  So check the quest settings in the quest window.

Posted

I gifted a friend the game, since there's currently a lot of rewards for logging in and playing with this patch.They played a total of maybe a few hours previously on a 7 day free trial. On logging in, however, they only have the daily attendance rewards, and not the new explorer rewards, and they were the reason I gifted them the game in the first place. Is this a bug? Rather sad that a new player doesn't seem to get the promised rewards to help them start out ....

Posted

fTmDbZ2.png

@CM_Aethon

After: "EU Node War CET 20:00 - 23:00 Duration 2 Hours".... please update the table to "EU Node War CET 20:00 - 22:00 Duration 2 Hours" ;)

Posted

when olivia start?

i buy my account 31 november.i can't join in olivia?