• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - December 1st

340 posts in this topic

Posted

I returned before week(aftet 5 months) cuz of server merge. will i have 200% exp on olivia to? :ph34r: i hope so

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Repair damaged file 4x ......... Really?

Edited by Shedmonth
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Judging by the amount of people that are getting these issues, it is their fault.

Just because you poison food doesnt mean that everyones gonna get sick.

Please Logic.

Who is theirs ? People incapable of been patience or Kakao because as far as i can tell that restarting of the client and not waiting for it to finish its job is the root of the problem i had it stop around 48% too and just let it do its job on the background while i watched some serial ,and it was all fine i am in the game right now .And i never stopped the client so from my point is peoples fault for not been patient enough about it.As always ....Mean while i still wait answer if i got another halloween box due to some sort of error ,or i was initially supposed to receive 2 ,because the second one wasn't there before .

Edited by Dworkin Barimen

Posted

I don't get it. If you change node wars from 3 to 2 hours - which is fine by me - why not change the time to 20.00 - 22.00 hours UTC so the UK people can have decent time for dinner after work?

Posted (edited)

Where did our farm go? I had plants growing.

Hotbars keep resetting, crashed 30 minutes after logging out of nowhere, my farm is completely gone and the cow plants are not easy to replace, clicked on the daily reward and it gave me nothing but shows I used it.

oh how fun this is

Update: For those looking for your farm(since there were no pre notes to pick it up yourself beforehand), everything is in a storage near where the farm used to be just fyi I was able to claim the daily event reward had to click it twice also.

Edited by Tabri

Posted

Anyone else unable to buy the 7day Value Pack that's available for 1 Loyalty? When I go to purchase it says "item is not for sale".

Posted

@CM_Aethon   xp is 50% instead of 150 was it a typo? just poitning that out everything has gone smoothly it seems :D good job

Posted

Kunoichi/Ninja Fixes?

never :D 

cries in ninja

I HAD 4 FARMS FULL and now everything its in my storage and my storage its full af !! why you do this? ;_; i have to plant everything again

omg im so sorry for you, now because of that u have to actually play the game instead of afk ing

I don't get it. If you change node wars from 3 to 2 hours - which is fine by me - why not change the time to 20.00 - 22.00 hours UTC so the UK people can have decent time for dinner after work?

if u play black desert u are not supposed to have a life/work/family/friends

Posted

Can anyone post a picture of the new Loyal Player Calendar Rewards?

Posted

I returned before week(aftet 5 months) cuz of server merge. will i have 200% exp on olivia to? :ph34r: i hope so

well the server merge is today, so i dont think so :)

Posted

No additional p2w in order to celebrate the new world? That's a bit disappointing :(

Posted

3x pro mě.

4x

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon Corrupted file on both laptop and PC, 3 times. We can't play and we're missing a lot of stuff posted on AH. You better give us something like 7 day kamasilve instead of s***y GM's blessing box(black stone).

Edited by Atallos
1 person likes this

Posted

Who is theirs ? People incapable of been patience or Kakao because as far as i can tell that restarting of the client and not waiting for it to finish its job is the root of the problem i had it stop around 48% too and just let it do its job on the background while i watched some serial ,and it was all fine i am in the game right now .And i never stopped the client so from my point is peoples fault for not been patient enough about it.As always ....Mean while i still wait answer if i got another halloween box due to some sort of error ,or i was initially supposed to receive 2 ,because the second one wasn't there before .

I just got the corrupted files error for the second time even though i didn't touch the launcher one bit. It seems like this is a problem on Kakao's end.

Posted (edited)

Can anyone post a picture of the new Loyal Player Calendar Rewards?

UHUkyaj.jpg

EDIT: I've found better pics: http://imgur.com/a/eMgQM

Edited by Nimre
2 people like this

Posted

-

Nice picture man. 

Posted

Reafing all the issues makes me think I will not touch the game tonight after work.i.e I dont want to have corrupted files..

Hopefully we will get an official response on this.

Posted

Started patching half hr ago got stuck at 48% for a few minutes then continued and finished fine

Posted

good job

Posted

Day 30... Is that an ogre ring?

Posted

guys tnks for your great job but i have to propose on launger the time make the putch create stop pause button becouse many time hve stuck.now on 554 MB stuck no download and if i restarting again he start from the begining not after for example the other 500 MB all over again 1.04 GIGA from start ty and sorry for my bad english 

Posted

its runing ?

Posted

Nice picture man. 

I am at work. That pic comes from a whatsapp xD

Posted

3x for me.

Now going in for the 4th time... if this fails again i am going to delete the whole thing! >:(

Posted

Logged into Pirate island simulator, boat/horse are gone. What do I do now?

swim I guess....? :-/