• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - December 1st

340 posts in this topic

Posted

Logged into Pirate island simulator, boat/horse are gone. What do I do now?

Let yourself get killed (Ingame) and spawn in a town.

Posted

People that have similar feelings & questions please like & repost :)
In BDO there are many kind of players and they have different interests, most of them involve:

PVE grind,
World PVP, (Node Wars, Sieges, Ganking etc)
Instance PVP players (RBF, Battlegrounds, Arenas (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, etc.)
Life Skills - People that just do Trading, Fishing, or other Life skills.
Explorers, people that just play for fun and explore the game.

I am one of 'Instance PVP players' and I would like to ask if you still want to implement arenas like 1v1, 2v2, etc. (With some good rewards RBF rewards are not enough to draw people into it for a longer period of time)
So will you implement anymore of Instance PVP /w better rewards than we currently have atm?
By this I mean:
Some more BG's - More maps, different match rules like in other MMO's [Capture tha Flag] [Capture Base/Resources] ( I love rbf but Deathmatch style is kinda boring after a while)  
Some Arenas - Competitive play with equalized or not equalized stats with some cool rewards - 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 etc? 

I know there are more players like me so I will just keep asking these questions.
PS. What about the arena in Altinova?

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Praballo

@GM_Dew

Posted

guys tnks for your great job but i have to propose on launger the time make the putch create stop pause button becouse many time hve stuck.now on 554 MB stuck no download and if i restarting again he start from the begining not after for example the other 500 MB all over again 1.04 GIGA from start ty and sorry for my bad english 

Wait... this is in english?

Posted

I'm glad I read the patch notes before starting my launcher. Now I think I'll wait a while to see if they fix their files first.

Posted

Patch download stuck at 48% has not moved in 15 minutes

1 person likes this

Posted

Day 30... Is that an ogre ring?

Maybe.... :P

Posted (edited)

DOWNLOAD STUCK AT 514.12MB - Just wait and it will start again

What is missing from the patch notes????

Where is Nouver?

Where is the update on Karanda spawn time change?

Edited by Ragnar Lodbrok

Posted

Oh **** still first poster in the New World

LOL...  grats Jojo!   :)

Posted

Patch download stuck at 48% has not moved in 15 minutes

Do not touch it ,will resume at some point .....

Posted

Hoping for clarification - notes say 150% XP/Skill XP, but the in-game buff shows 50%, is the 150% a reflection of the total XP gained (1.5x) or is it supposed to be in addition to? (1+1.5x)

@GM_Caramel @GM_Dew

Thanks for being up with us this morning :)

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon 

We need to claim "some things" from our accounts, but the website is under Maintenance. 

When will be fixed?

Posted

----ng uselles game developers...They released 1 new thing and they broke the whole fcking Patcher-File Checked for most of the players...I really hope this ------ fix it soon because this is ----ng annoying as ----...

After 4 ----ng long --- File Checks here comes the5th one...Start ----ng doing smething!!!

2 people like this

Posted

@ CM_Aethon - in the patch notes - mechanic changes the text is same before and after the images. and in the EU time zone - times is wrong 20:00-23:00 (Node wars 2 hours)

Posted

Those having technical issues with the launcher and patching,

please go to this topic

and leave patch notes thread for discussion on patch notes, thanks! 

Posted

You're awesome Black Desert team, can't make things work, even once. Who the hell hired you? 

1 person likes this

Posted

I have a problem with launcher too on 50% launcher gave me error and start checking files and then it start downloading again.

Posted

No blackstone event. RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPerino

1 person likes this

Posted

UPDATE: The deletion timer of 10 minutes was not yet implemented, but will be during the maintenance of 7 December. So currently it is still a 24 hour deletion confirmation time.

This is the only thing that bugs me. Everything else is perfectly fine: I have lost nothing, it's been a smooth transition and I'm quite satisfied, but the 10 minutes to delete the characters was needed NOW, not in a week. 

Also, there should be a way to delete characters with pearl store items without having to purchase new character slots :) 

Posted

Still no fix kunos and ninjas..

Posted

Patching stopped somewhere @ 60% and says my files are corrupted. Repaired it, patched again > same result.

Posted

Thanks great job! Good luck fixing the stuff you still have to fix as soon as possible!

Posted

Im repairing it now 3rd time. this is big fail from Kakao games. on every repair it moves to the next file, now its 283.PAP I am on 67% now and hope this will be last repair for today.

and what is wrong with that kunoicihi ? Why you want fix?

Posted

still cant download the patch everytime it says corrupted file detected.... ----- it

Posted

Take it easy guys. It's just a game, even if you take it as your real life.

Posted

Ok so 1st of all.

23 Minutes late patch notes, unacceptable.

2nd Please fix the pathcer-downloader-file checker most of the players still cant play bacuse you ----ed up.

3rd You just HAVE TO give us something better for all the time we lost waiting.We payed fair amount of money for your game and all you do is making it harder for us to play.

P.S have a look when Admin had this text ready...And even with a ready text he was 23 minutes later to post it GG

omg, could you be any more whiney?

1 person likes this