• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - December 1st

340 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Im repairing it now 3rd time. this is big fail from Kakao games. on every repair it moves to the next file, now its 283.PAP I am on 67% now and hope this will be last repair for today.

and what is wrong with that kunoicihi ? Why you want fix?

No idea too, but if people keep asking for fix, they might go the same way as devs fixed the buggy jumping in Vindictus... They removed it... :D

Edited by Verline

Posted

Im repairing it now 3rd time. this is big fail from Kakao games. on every repair it moves to the next file, now its 283.PAP I am on 67% now and hope this will be last repair for today.

and what is wrong with that kunoicihi ? Why you want fix?

QQ hour 20:00 - 21:00 GMT+2

Posted

Where exactly did it say that Fences would be removed? Please quote it.

It is nowhere in the New World FAQ or the Patch Notes, as far as I can see.

True it was no were a Info about. I got 10 Fances close to 150% and if its now all in my Storage and waste alot of my -----ing Time will be Mad like shitt for all this bad ass shitt what  are currently going on here ffs. Need a Stunning explanation on it. Right Now !!! 

Posted

Ok so 1st of all.

23 Minutes late patch notes, unacceptable.

2nd Please fix the pathcer-downloader-file checker most of the players still cant play bacuse you ----ed up.

3rd You just HAVE TO give us something better for all the time we lost waiting.We payed fair amount of money for your game and all you do is making it harder for us to play.

P.S have a look when Admin had this text ready...And even with a ready text he was 23 minutes later to post it GG

I hope you are being sarcastic...  I mean no way. They give us stuff ALL THE TIME.  7 day value pack for 1 loyalty point not good enough for you?  Daily chests that give million silver accessories?  This was a big update and IMO they did it very quickly and with a lot of communication.

1 person likes this

Posted

No one said that the new world is a better one in the end xD

Posted

i am first poster in real life!

Your mom must be proud...

Posted

Siege WAR on Sunday - Please

Posted (edited)

Can't enter the game, reinstalling the whole 43 gb for the fith time :):) good job tho, corrupted file error remains but the game still sucks 43 gb per download attempt :D well done

Edited by Shiruko

Posted

@CM_Aethon I don't see a 1 Loyalty 7 Day Value Pack in the Pearl Shop.  Is it missing?

Should be there, I just logged in and snagged it. (It may have taken a second to be on, if you're sitll having an issue please let us know).

Same here. Now, I'm in the checking files loop. So sad...

Can't enter the game, reinstalling the whole 43 gb for the fith time :):) good job tho

We're looking into the patcher being stuck and any folks having issues with the download itself, soon as I have more information I'll update.

** Update ** Some users have reported success using the following information: https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/214273505-Patching-issues-Stuck-at-48-or-corrupted-files

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Overall it looks good, but I had to go to work. I'll be able to play for the next 3 days though.

However, what I DID see while checking it out was it's exactly like I anticipated it would be.  NO population numbers next to the channel buttons so we can see where to change to!  So, also like I said, there will be extreme overcrowding in many channels and finding one thats playable ( No Lag, available grind spots, etc. ) could take hours to find with the 15 minute cooldown per change.

Here's how I see it . . . . . .
I log in, Too crowded so I can't finish quests ( areas taken ). Go to town to fish or something and the lag is SO bad I can't move with all the people. Unplayable!  Pick a random channel to change to. Even MORE crowded!  have to wait 15 minutes to change again. Then change to yet ANOTHER overcrowded channel! Rinse and repeat for almost 2 hours then can't play due to wasted time.

How damn hard would it have been to just put a population number next to the channel so we can actually see how many players there are in the channel eliminating the guess work? 

That's really the only issue I have atm.

Edited by mijorious
1 person likes this

Posted

rkrz7b.jpg.300ba4244d89624b3a66b7cc58a9ae3a.jpg

Posted

Very nice patch... IF YOU COULD FREAKING DOWNLOAD IT AND NOT GET STUCK WITH THE PATCHER EVERY TIME!! How have you created something so stupid anyways like this file checking that takes forever after a failed download??

1 person likes this

Posted

Very nice patch... IF YOU COULD FREAKING DOWNLOAD IT AND NOT GET STUCK WITH THE PATCHER EVERY TIME!! How have you created something so stupid anyways like this file checking that takes forever after a failed download??

Chill dude, it's not the end of the World.

Posted

Hoping for clarification - notes say 150% XP/Skill XP, but the in-game buff shows 50%, is the 150% a reflection of the total XP gained (1.5x) or is it supposed to be in addition to? (1+1.5x)

@GM_Caramel @GM_Dew

Thanks for being up with us this morning :)

I believe this is in fact correct, a slight communication error on our part in the patch notes.

Posted

With Gold Keys in the game, can we get confirmation on whether Gold Treasure Boxes are in the game? I do not want to spend more time looking for them if they do not exist, yet.

Posted

5th time doing file check.... :(:S

Posted

Thank goodness admins are on now, 6 repairs later and still nothing for me. I work from home so Im not sweating it, Im going to go run some errands(you know irl things), and hope this issue gets resolved. Something this major Im sure they will work on it and maybe compensate(wink wink) us for the extended downtime.

Posted

Thank goodness admins are on now, 6 repairs later and still nothing for me. I work from home so Im not sweating it, Im going to go run some errands(you know irl things), and hope this issue gets resolved. Something this major Im sure they will work on it and maybe compensate(wink wink) us for the extended downtime.

Yeahhhh Blackstones please...Jking!!! but thats all we get from their compensation!!

Posted

ok i tried to start the game for 2 hours now it repairs patch and corrupt file then repairs patch and corrupt file again.. how can i fix that?

Posted

Stuck in the file checking loop too... :(

Posted

Please wait a few minutes and it should get past the point where you are stuck. The patch will continue downloading after a while.

If you are getting a corrupted file error, please try the following to resolve the issue:

• Disable your antivirus while updating BDO
  • Add your whole BDO directory to the Exclude list of your antivirus software.
  • Depending on the configuration of your computer permissions, it may be necessary to run the Black Desert as an administrator. In order to do so, right click on the launcher icon and click “Run as Administrator”.
  • Disable Firewall (easier) OR make sure to put Black Desert Online in both Firewall Inbound and Outbound rules.
  • Attempt a file repair

Attempting a file repair is easy:
1. Go to the Black Desert Online installation folder. (Usually C:/Program Files(x86)/Black Desert Online).
2. Rename the following file: version.dat to config.filecheck.
3. Restart the launcher and it will repair your game files.

Please note that, it may look like it is (re)download a massive amount of data but it will actually only download damaged files after checking the whole install.

If the problem persists, continue below:
1. Go to Log folder in your installation directory, and choose the latest created "Client" log file.
2. The corrupted .PAZ file should be mentioned in the second from last line, delete it from the Paz folder
3. Repeat if necessary.

You may Enable your Anti-Virus and Firewall again once you've finished repairing.

Additionally, we have an alternate download method available:
https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210746789-Downloading-Black-Desert-Online

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted

My patch launcher worked fine.  Just let it sit for 45 minutes and it loaded up.  Got stuck a couple of times but it worked.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Where are my workers kakao!!!!!!!

Edited by Zombie-san