• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - December 1st

340 posts in this topic

Posted

With Gold Keys in the game, can we get confirmation on whether Gold Treasure Boxes are in the game? I do not want to spend more time looking for them if they do not exist, yet.

As one of the possible items from the gold chest is Nouver weapon box, i wouldn't expect them until that boss is added.

Posted

Can we have a Christopher Columbus or a Leif Ericson outfit to represent the welcoming of the new world. Leif Ericson is probably the first person to discover the New World.

Posted (edited)

Laruen’s Family Gift Box Event has ended. (11/30/2016)

• However players will be able to still turn in their remaining coins until next week's maintenance by visiting any village merchant.

Could have mentioned they were in my mail box.  Stopped for a minute when I couldn't find them and gave a thought.  Check my mail box and there they were.

Edited by Monarch007

Posted (edited)

Olivia servers, is a great idea for new and returning old players.

Edited by Beeso

Posted

YO GM`s can u start FCKING do something ! PPL cant play ! WTF is wrong with u ? 3,5 hours now and not even a single reply . YOU SUCK 

4 people like this

Posted

the antivirus was the problem (Avast). now the patch is installed

Posted

meh, same problem here. 48% and stuck! I do not have any anti-virus and so far no method helps.

1 person likes this

Posted

Where are my artisan workers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of those used to be artisan, it got replaced by shitty ones i had on other servers!!!!!!!

KAKAO

workers.jpg

Posted

Corupted files again this is madnes !!

Posted

@Zombie-san you probably logged of on the wrong server? Think u have to fire them and the next ones will get in the list until your desired ones are there.

Posted

• 50% Combat EXP Boost & 20% Skill EXP Boost
      ** Update: To clarify the normal exp is 100% and the boost is 50%, we apologize for the confusion caused by writing 150%.

I'm sorry people don't understand how percentage context works.

Posted

3.5 hours of file checking....srsly....thats 3.5 hours of staff knowing about a massive problem for some players..... plz do something about it

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@ChrisIsEnrage Hey, i didn't logged off on the wrong server, but you said something insightful having to fire these and hopefully the ones that i had will appear, that was the only thing that i didn't tried before complaining here, i will wait for my ticket response

Edited by Zombie-san

Posted

@CM_Aethon we can't log in to the game for more than 18 hours already, we will miss all the items posted on ah(cheap because of merge), we can't do anything. 

Posted

Why is it still desyncing heavily ?!?!?!?!?!

Posted

ok if not the antivirus then i made 7 repairs and maybe 7th was the last and the game was patched

Posted

My patch worked fine, it slowed down in middle for a bit but ,kept going...

Posted

@ChrisIsEnrage Hey, i didn't logged off on the wrong server, but you said something insightful having to fire these and hopefully the ones that i had will appear, that was the only thing that i didn't tried before complaining here, i will wait for my ticket response

Just test it out, you will have to fire them anyway afaik b/c u cant have more workers than the maximum allowed.

Posted

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? can't you do a proper patch??i mean it's been 4 times that it keeps telling me the files are corrupted and i have to start all the 40gb patch all over again! its been 3h im struggling with this 

Posted

@CM_Aethon btw there is a mistake in your AFTER Node War Hours for EU in CET: it states start at 20:00 end at 23:00 and Duration 2 hours might wanna fix it before flames.

Posted (edited)

i cant download past  50% smh at this update and to think i just spent 30bucks on a desert outfit and i cant even play the damn game ahhhhhhhhh

with my amd pc the screen goes black and i cant do anything i need to restart it

with my nvidia pc it just stops at 48%

Edited by hityoazz

Posted

I'm opening the launcher. Wish me luck. *crosses fingers* 

3 people like this

Posted

When it hit 48 %, just relax and leave it run, it will finish, stop being impatient.

Posted

When it hit 48 %, just relax and leave it run, it will finish, stop being impatient.

^

Posted

^ Didn't work for me! i closed my antivirus lets see now :D