• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CLOSED.

91 posts in this topic

Posted

One train for bosses = massive lag turning off player effects will not be enough this time luckily my attempts with boss gear are better on MP or NV as I recently managed to get Bhegs gloves

Posted

One train for bosses = massive lag turning off player effects will not be enough this time luckily my attempts with boss gear are better on MP or NV as I recently managed to get Bhegs gloves

If we get the "Korean" Field Boss System things will become even better :D

Posted

I like the people in the IHA, I see no reason to change.

Posted

If we get the "Korean" Field Boss System things will become even better :D

until then I am not worried about bosses rather just buy the items instead better performance and I actually get something worth surviving for.

Posted

"trains" are going to be a thing of the past for a lot of you.

Edan will not allow for there to be no PvP at bosses any longer

...we welcome you to Edan 2.0

Posted (edited)

IHA Uno had ~1,100 registered (online) members. (~3,200 registered total)

IHA Orwen had ~1,500 registerd (online) members. (~2,800 registered total)

IHA Edan had ~100 registered (online) members. (~300 registered total)

EWB had near 5500 registered before servers went down for maintenance, with 2500~ active constantly and 3100~ during nightly peaks and throughout weekends. 

As BDO NA, we are gaining 100 new members per hour. 

The cards are gonna fall where they fall. :) 

Edited by punkie
1 person likes this

Posted

EWB had near 5500 registered before servers went down for maintenance, with 2500~ active constantly and 3100~ during nightly peaks and throughout weekends. 

Yeah the NA Servers had a great unbalance on the populations numbers, I'd say something along Edan: Uno + Orwen 60:40

Posted

if you want cancer/trolls/spams/autism, Edan World Boss discord is probably the best for you, otherwise go with IHA.

1 person likes this

Posted

As an Edanite, the mere mention of a Boss Train for anything other than Kutum makes me fear for the longevity of our server >.<

Posted

hehexd

Posted

Am I the only one that gets reminded of IHOP whenever I read about the IHA discords? xD

Posted

My question is: How many of those 5500 actually still play the game? Going with IHA. They started a new discord server for the merge. It's clean and well organized.

Posted

My question is: How many of those 5500 actually still play the game? Going with IHA. They started a new discord server for the merge. It's clean and well organized.

We did an inactive purge 30 days ago. So I'd assume the majority. :)

Posted

Boss trains LOLOLOL boss trains don't exist outside of kutum, so you better get used to that right now. Welcome to edan's prison yard care bears, y'all about to get a dose of reality.

And souffle bot best bot. Ewb4lyfe

all of them still play...you think people are gonna quit the game and stay on a world boss discord??

Posted (edited)

EWB (NA World Bosses now) is superior. I've been to both Discord servers, and EWB is just my home. Very reliable, friendly, well-organized and moderated.

Probably biased but I prefer clean, precise and chill servers and organized groups. I don't have time for memes or trolls or toxic natures. IHA has my vote ~ 

EWB is less cluttered than IHA.

Edited by Catgrill
2 people like this

Posted

Go wherever the hell you want who gives a -----. ResidentSleeper

1 person likes this

Posted

if you want cancer/trolls/spams/autism, Edan World Boss discord is probably the best for you, otherwise go with IHA.

This doesn't happen outside of #cancer chat, which is its intended purpose. The moderators and admins do a great job at keeping it contained.

Posted

the ONLY discord that matters

m3MgXpT.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

EWB is a shitter discord for losers.

IHA is for smart cool people that have hot spouses and drive 1 of their 7 exotic sports cars for each day of the week in the color of whatever their mood for that day is.

Which one are you?

Posted

EWB is a shitter discord for losers.

IHA is for smart cool people that have hot spouses and drive 1 of their 7 exotic sports cars for each day of the week in the color of whatever their mood for that day is.

Which one are you?

Seven exotic sport cars? It's almost as if you're trying to compensate for something. :o

Posted

i dont know what EWB is so i picked the one where u explained what it was in parenthesis and thats how i voted since i really dont care

Posted

i dont know what EWB is so i picked the one where u explained what it was in parenthesis and thats how i voted since i really dont care

EWB stands for Edan World Bosses, but it's NA World Bosses now. Our server was tweeted by Black Desert's official Twitter, and it's also on the sub-reddit's sidebar.

Posted

The people have spoken.

ewb.thumb.png.aa7d36ee6c91c2c031fc296911

2 people like this

Posted

Boss trains in 2016 LMAo

No more karanda trains for your dogshit carebear servers anymore nerds

Posted

I just wanted to say, thank goodness im not in NA

1 person likes this