• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

hobbies What Are You Doing During Downtime?

117 posts in this topic

Posted

I patched all my other mmos. logged in, wasn't impressed, logged out. Now I'm just smashing blocks in minecraft :)

Posted (edited)

Cook me some steak >,<

*sends shredded steak in medium-spicy chili sauce with side of Spanish Rice, sour cream and guacamole over the interwebz*

Here you go. Chili Rojas for you. ^.^

(and yes, this is actually the one I cooked, not a random internet image)

ChiliRojas.png

Edited by GavinRuneblade
1 person likes this

Posted

Studying for midterms while glancing at a drama. ;v; 

Also on my kindle saving templates for BDO.

Aaah life is so patient. QvQ ~

Posted

Writing an e-mail to a residential-group I want to live with together. Hopefully they invite me for a second interview but they already delayed it cuz of bad reference. ._.

Posted

Makin likker

Posted

*sends shredded steak in medium-spicy chili sauce with side of Spanish Rice, sour cream and guacamole over the interwebz*

Here you go. Chili Rojas for you. ^.^

(and yes, this is actually the one I cooked, not a random internet image)

ChiliRojas.png

:o now im hungry!!  AHH!

I'd pay $50 just for that and a cup of rice.

Posted

Calculating and paying bills, taking care of sick family members, reading novels and manga, Netflix. Currently, a very monotonous adult life. I'm okay with it right now; it's too cold to go outside anyways.

Posted

b-52_hero_lrg_01_1280x720.jpg

Just got off work.

Posted

Reading your comments! Playing the first Sims, watching my stove catch on fire and waving my arms frantically like a wacky inflatable tube man. 

Me too!

Lies, he is messaging me on skype just to say "shut up" (Love/hate relationship) :x

1 person likes this

Posted

Playing Rainbow 6 with my mates

I should be streaming cause i'm crying laughter tears into my throat and choking on them.

#Worth

Posted

Reading your comments! Playing the first Sims, watching my stove catch on fire and waving my arms frantically like a wacky inflatable tube man. 

Lies, he is messaging me on skype just to say "shut up" (Love/hate relationship) :x

Oh what tangled webs we weave when first we begin to deceive.... but after a bit of practice the improvement is very noticeable.

^.^

:o now im hungry!!  AHH!

I'd pay $50 just for that and a cup of rice.

It has rice. Spanish rice. Just like regular rice but boiled in steak juices and seasoned with tomato, paprika, cilantro, and onions.

Posted

Oh what tangled webs we weave when first we begin to deceive.... but after a bit of practice the improvement is very noticeable.

^.^

It has rice. Spanish rice. Just like regular rice but boiled in steak juices and seasoned with tomato, paprika, cilantro, and onions.

Okay now im drooling (//∇//)

Posted

literally crying 

Posted

^.^

My cooking skills are just like my sims. I burn everything. 

2 people like this

Posted

I only read forums when there's downtime. I'd rather be playing when servers are up. So now i'm surfing here for the first time and hoping to see an update from someone of authority saying whether or not the Merge is on time or if "Issues" have arisen. :)

Posted

I should be asleep since it's 6am in Scotland right now but due to earache here I am. With the server being down I decided to try get better at playing DotA 2 since my boyfriend plays and I'd like to be good enough to play with him =P.

Posted

I was working.

Posted

Okay now im drooling (//∇//)

^.^

Last time I cooked this, my coworkers hugged me.

Posted

Netflix/Anime

Took a good nap to be prepared for when the servers go live. 

Should head to the store for some popcorn as I can't wait to watch the aftermath in channel and world chat with the "new" players being merged in. 

Posted

^.^

Last time I cooked this, my coworkers hugged me.

I can imagine x) 

I wish my husband can cook something like that >.>

Posted

Netflix/Anime

Took a good nap to be prepared for when the servers go live. 

Should head to the store for some popcorn as I can't wait to watch the aftermath in channel and world chat with the "new" players being merged in. 

Oooh yush, need lots of popcorn for all the salt.

I wish my husband can cook something like that >.>

It's not hard. honestly, there's even a cheat using canned sauce. Just need to give him the right motivation.

Posted (edited)

listening to music and bought a new graphics card so i can play this game in high graphics

Edited by Albrecht

Posted

I ate, slept and now headed to work.

Not exactly my most exciting day ever...

Posted

doing some fancy ARAM in lol :ph34r:

Posted

Been sleep, walked the dog, took kids to school, i was playing gta but cba now so im watching/listening to youtube while i read bdo forums. On 4 days off so im going to chill and do sweet fk all