• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Relevant Recruiting! T1-3 node war guild now!

50 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi friends! Relevant is recruiting members! We will be focusing on T1-3 node wars, depending on what the guild members feel like. DEMOCRACY!!!

160 AP no offhand required, level isn't an issue. 

?c=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FEUeu

CONQUERORS OF BALENOS AYYYY

this is an actual recruitment thread. GOATGOATGOATGOAT is an okay-ish guild.

Edited by Leer
4 people like this

Posted

T1 nodes are best nodes :^)

Posted

bump

Posted

Leer > Avid 

1 person likes this

Posted

big fan

1 person likes this

Posted

68f06a_2f5951851f23491a9b2cd098622515cd~

lmk if u are looking for a guide on how to take balenos with just 15 people

Posted

Idk if iconic has a problem with reading as much as they do with counting, but i clearly said this was for people interested in t1-3 node wars. Ill let milkbag know you up for some lessons though :D

6 people like this

Posted

Bump bump bump :3

1 person likes this

Posted

Ooo ooo I to can make a guide on how to do that. Fight OTG and FoE while FoE is in another region. I wasn't even there and I know how to do this. Dont need a guide tbh.

1 person likes this

Posted

wish you guys luck! i think we both know that t1-3 node wars are more fun than sieges anyway haha

1 person likes this

Posted

wish you guys luck! i think we both know that t1-3 node wars are more fun than sieges anyway haha

true but there's less epeen status

Posted

lordy is salt the only setting you guys have, give u guys a bump and all u have for me is tilt

GL in node wars

1 person likes this

Posted

lordy is salt the only setting you guys have, give u guys a bump and all u have for me is tilt

GL in node wars

sorry, you were just kind of off topic, no bm!

Thanks for the luck+ bump and good luck to your alliance zerg! o7

Thank you! Looking forward to even fights and less zergs!

Posted (edited)

Good luck, cuties.

Edited by .Arke
Ogre pls notice me

Posted

Hi friends! Relevant is recruiting members! We will be focusing on T1-3 node wars, depending on what the guild members feel like. DEMOCRACY!!!

No gear score requirements are in YET.

?c=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FEUeu

CONQUERORS OF BALENOS AYYYY

this is an actual recruitment thread and i actually dont have gm yet either. Terms are subject to change. Goatgoatgoatgoat is a bad guild

Are you really the conquerors of Balenos when the 30ish people predominantly responsible for its success are leaving in a merger?  Also, is it really a merger when less than 40% of your people are invited to merge?

From the outside it looks like (old) Relevant leadership had no intent on keeping the group together and was more interested in going to greener pastures.  It's kind of interesting because of how Relevant branched off from Veritas because they were tired of the zerg, only to "merge" into another one.  

In the end, it's the groups of people you play with that keep you playing.  Winning territories does not.  Hopefully new leadership will do a better job at keeping things together.  Wish you the best of luck.

75hbPQl.jpg

Posted

Are you really the conquerors of Balenos when the 30ish people predominantly responsible for its success are leaving in a merger?  Also, is it really a merger when less than 40% of your people are invited to merge?

From the outside it looks like (old) Relevant leadership had no intent on keeping the group together and was more interested in going to greener pastures.  It's kind of interesting because of how Relevant branched off from Veritas because they were tired of the zerg, only to "merge" into another one.  

In the end, it's the groups of people you play with that keep you playing.  Winning territories does not.  Hopefully new leadership will do a better job at keeping things together.  Wish you the best of luck.

75hbPQl.jpg

Didn't we see the same exact thing happen to Flex?  Going "small scale" seems great until the zergs come out.  The alternative is to burn out in frustration kind of like the other guilds that were fighting them FoE, Rage etc

Posted (edited)

Didn't we see the same exact thing happen to Flex?  Going "small scale" seems great until the zergs come out.  The alternative is to burn out in frustration kind of like the other guilds that were fighting them FoE, Rage etc

This is true too, I suppose.  It all depends on what you're looking to get out of the game.  For many it appears as if they get their jollies out of vicious cycles.

I don't think this game is good enough, nor provides enough end-game content to jump into something like that though.  I think a lot of people are just sticking around until something better comes out.  Perhaps these vicious cycles is how they get more flavor out of the game until that time comes. 

Edited by Collusion

Posted (edited)

people realized they couldn't realistically be carried into Territroy payouts in the NewWorld so they dropped guild like a pile of hot shit, and jumped to the new King zerg guild.

What a joke, I'm disappointed. Good luck in whatever you do Relevant

Edited by Cukacoo

Posted (edited)

people realized they couldn't realistically be carried into Territroy payouts in the NewWorld so they dropped guild like a pile of hot shit, and jumped to the new King zerg guild.

What a joke, I'm disappointed.

Weren't the rules changed in Korea to prevent guilds from owning more than one territory?  If so, I don't understand what they get out of it (long-term at least).  Then again I've always been more biased towards smaller, more stable groups rather than larger zergy ones with higher turnover.  Not saying smaller is better; it's just my preference.

Edited by Collusion

Posted

What a joke, I'm disappointed. Good luck in whatever you do Relevant

I think alot of people are going to be disappointed when they realize that since there are now 1/3 of the cities and alot more competition payouts will be a lot less in many guilds.  Same for t3 nodes

This is true too, I suppose.  It all depends on what you're looking to get out of the game.  For many it appears as if they get their jollies out of vicious cycles.

I don't think this game is good enough, nor provides enough end-game content to jump into something like that though.  I think a lot of people are just sticking around until something better comes out.  Perhaps these vicious cycles is how they get more flavor out of the game until that time comes. 

Also depends if people can separate their enjoyment from what others are getting, some people cant stand that someone else has it better than them

Posted

#NewRelevant.

Posted (edited)

Some guilds transitioning to small scale welcome the zerg. Losing is what makes winning fun. Winning when you shouldn't makes it even more fun. I am sure we will have some fights in the near future, new relevant.

Edited by Vudani

Posted

Some guilds transitioning to small scale welcome the zerg. Losing is what makes winning fun. Winning when you shouldn't makes it even more fun. I am sure we will have some fights in the near future, new relevant.

Depends on whats on the line I suppose.  Getting everyone together to lose week after week at city sieges isn't much fun.  Node wars is a little difference because you can do it daily and the wins and losses are more bearable

Posted

guild was bound for failure when they started making gear/level exceptions the day it was created 

Posted

Hi all, didnt read most of other comments...at work...so the reason why only ~30 members left was due to Manup not being able to take all 70 of us....obviously. Most of those that left were the main core of the top tiered and geared players. That being said, we are not aiming to be a top tier guild. We are aiming to just have fun. My purpose is to create a guild safe from all the dumb drama that comes with being in those top tier guilds. If the members dont want to node war, thats fine by me too. 

Please disregard the past history of Relevant if you can. We have no affiliations with Manup either. #NotAss-cendance. Looking forward to the future! Thanks!

1 person likes this