• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Blader AP/DP Build Questions

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey what's up everyone, I was having a talk in channel yesterday and was told about how I should have atleast 100/100 APDP as I have just reached level 50 after grinding at Cron's, is this true? I have invested around 20-30M in full +10-15 Grunil plus I have also got a Yuria Blade of Destruction which make up around 80/60 or 70 all together.

I want to make sure I am doing the best damage possible as I want to grind to 55 and also get tons of black stones so I was just looking for some tips to get my stats up? Anyone got ideas

Thanks & look forward to ideas

Posted (edited)

Use your money to either buy or level a liverto to PRI/DUO. Highest ap, more crystal slots and more accuracy.

Make sure to gem to get 5 crit and 5 attack speed. 

Forward blind thrust into rising Storm spam. Also visit the skill trainer to get some skill addons. You want +20 damage to monsters on rising storm. The other good ones are crit and attack speed on dragon bite, and hp on hit / mp on hit for divider if you have divider on a high rank. 

Make sure you have as much ap as you can. Use blue coral jewellery since its cheap and effective for their slots. Use Jarrett belt or a belt of Shultz, and tri bares neck or neck of Shultz if you can.

I would suggest manes to 52 or 53, then sausans until your eyes bleed.

Edit: post a screenshot of your current gear for some more tailored advice.

Edited by khanqueror
1 person likes this

Posted

Alright thanks for all the info, the gems are very interesting never heard of it, when I get in game tomorrow I will get some screenshots of my gear

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry for late response, here's a screenshot of my build.

Also, from your experience how long does the grind of 50-55 take if you are killing the right enemies with 200-250%XPboost.

-Cheers

2016-12-04_15201081.png

Posted

Where is your black horn warrior bow?

Posted

Also, from your experience how long does the grind of 50-55 take if you are killing the right enemies with 200-250%XPboost.

-Cheers

2016-12-04_15201081.png

50-55 can be done in... Pshft, 3-4hrs maybe, if not less. 50-52 is like 30min at catfish, starts to slow after that, you won't be able to go to sausans with this kind of gear though so it might take longer than expected. 

1 person likes this

Posted

50-55 can be done in... Pshft, 3-4hrs maybe, if not less. 50-52 is like 30min at catfish, starts to slow after that, you won't be able to go to sausans with this kind of gear though so it might take longer than expected. 

hmm ok interesting, what gear should i go for? considering I saw this on the market and spent around 20m for it im surprised its not good enough for my level, i see the taritas/agerian which is like 20million a piece, do i need to get this kind of armor because that is overly expensive

-thanks

Posted (edited)

hmm ok interesting, what gear should i go for? considering I saw this on the market and spent around 20m for it im surprised its not good enough for my level, i see the taritas/agerian which is like 20million a piece, do i need to get this kind of armor because that is overly expensive

-thanks

I'd run 2pc Heve 2pc Grunil, or 2pc Taritas 2pc Grunil, either or works. But full grunil also works, so there's no reason to switch. Taritas gives slightly more DP and WP if you're having issues with sustain, I wouldn't go to sausans until you're about 120/160, you can get by with less but you'll be relying on potions and divider/nemesis slash for heals. 

you should work on getting a liverto, either from world bosses or buying one off the market, get it upgraded over time and you can use it forever. Or until you get a zaka, black horn bow for accuracy until you get bhegs, but I'd advise getting a white horn bow upgraded to so when you do get bhegs you can swap over right away with no wait. Livertos aren't hard to get anymore, and they're relatively cheap, only 7-9mil, sometimes cheaper. Or you can go to a world boss and try to get one, you'll die a lot with your gear and level but it shouldn't matter much, can just keep throwing yourself at the boss for loot. 

I'd just grind catfish until 52-53, then head over to Manes until you're geared enough for sausans, and then do sausans until 56/57, get your awakening, keep getting geared along the way, and then you can go to pirates or gahaz and hit up the end game grind spots. 

Edited by PandaPolishesPotatos
1 person likes this

Posted

-Cheers

2016-12-04_15201081.png

Buy you some blue coral rings and earrings, black horn warrior bow, belt of shultz gladiator, scarla necklace. Should be able to get all of that for no more than 15mil. Then grind away at whatever you can kill easy. Stack some money up and buy upgrades.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0