• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Anyone else stuck at 48%?

405 posts in this topic

Posted

My game launcher now thinks it's downloading this:  11.87GB / 41.26GB (16.22Mb/s), please tell me it's not trying to download almost 30GB's??

this is actualy the file check its not d/l that much...yet lol usually takes about a hour depending on your system

Posted

why cant kashcow do anything right!?!?

Obviously they did, not everyone is having this issue, only a group, and in all honesty it is impossible to account for everyone's individual setup variables
frankly i am quite perplexed that no one has posted anything regarding xigncode

My game launcher now thinks it's downloading this:  11.87GB / 41.26GB (16.22Mb/s), please tell me it's not trying to download almost 30GB's??

Also. I've been trying to patch this now for about 4 hours.

i can promise you it is not. That is merely a filescan, checking your files against the cloud. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I deleted PAD04427 and PAD04424 (paz files) after the initial corruption, let it scan and repair and after that it loaded a 100 mb patch. Looks like it's working now!

thanks Andaro & roshok, that worked for me!   And I cleared/deleted the Black Desert Folder in : C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\BlackDesertOnline and also deleted the 30.nov/1. of december files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz

Posted

Obviously they did, not everyone is having this issue, only a group, and in all honesty it is impossible to account for everyone's individual setup variablesfrankly i am quite perplexed that no one has posted anything regarding xigncode

i can promise you it is not. That is merely a filescan, checking your files against the cloud. 

So why the taskmanager said that bdo launcher is using all the download bandwidth?

Posted

Seems like they finally changed the patch; unfortunately i'm on my 4th reinstall... my SSD hates me, and i have no1 to blame!!! 

Best of luck to all :) 

Posted

...what if my file check is stuck? I've tried restarting it but each time it gets slow at 21%, moving snail speed. Looks like I'll be stuck here for hours.

I guess I chose the wrong time to start playing the game :P Got a guest pass, spent almost 24h downloading, then troubleshooting since game didn't launch. Finally got to play a few hours before the mainentance started. And now this. At this point no rage, just tiredness.

Posted

it does a crc check of sorts comparing the data to what the have posted. So in essence it is using all your download bandwidth

Posted

i followed the link they gave on twitter to fix this shit. well , that went to hell as it just sent m back from looping on hte 1.41gb patch to the 1.04gb patch. ty for wasting even more of my time

Posted

So why the taskmanager said that bdo launcher is using all the download bandwidth?

If in the lower right hand corner of the launcher says it's checking, it means the game is checking files against the server; so ofcourse, it will use some internet connection, but not as if it was downloading the whole game :) 

Posted

----- it, im not getting paid for this shit... downloading the new version installation...

Posted

Also. I've been trying to patch this now for about 4 hours.

I'm sitting at a scanning speed of 3.3MB/sec. It's taking hours.

Posted

If in the lower right hand corner of the launcher says it's checking, it means the game is checking files against the server; so ofcourse, it will use some internet connection, but not as if it was downloading the whole game :) 

The logs too said that is downloading paz files that i have already in the paz folder.
And the checking is gooing too slow.

Posted

I deleted the file 283.PAP i discovered in my folder "Black Desert Online", got to 100% now!

Got finally into the game!!!!

Posted

I deleted the file 283.PAP i discovered in my folder "Black Desert Online", got to 100% now!

yup because the initial file was bad. All the loop people will have to go through the whole loop process. 

Posted (edited)

thanks Andaro & roshok, that worked for me!   And I cleared/deleted the Black Desert Folder in : C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\BlackDesertOnline and also deleted the 30.nov/1. of december files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz

I am glad to hear you are on the right track!

windows is not that smart when it comes to monitoring bandwidth usuage, theyre just hashchecks so its very small amounts of data thats processed pretty fast. When you start actually downloading, you'll see it drop under 2.5mpbs

Seems like they finally changed the patch; unfortunately i'm on my 4th reinstall... my SSD hates me, and i have no1 to blame!!! 

Best of luck to all :) 

You could port the game to a USB or other Flash Memory, or even a USB HDD....i keep my games installed on an HHD and defragged with Disktrix

it does a crc check of sorts comparing the data to what the have posted. So in essence it is using all your download bandwidth

Correct! Glad to see someone understands! I'd give you a like but i've reached my quota for the day

nice work! perhaps others will find this useful

----- it, im not getting paid for this shit... downloading the new version installation...

I completely understand m8, I actually used to get paid for this, in a manner of speaking. Hell, I'm patched, and have been in game now for awhile, could have been doing my dailies and some grindage, but, helping others can be rewarding in its own right sometimes can't it?

PS. I have TeamViewer ready, should someone opt for that route, just PM me.

Edited by Andaro

Posted

dosent work. no version data or other file sdame 48% crush.

Posted

The logs too said that is downloading paz files that i have already in the paz folder.And the checking is gooing too slow.

Actually checking the files may be slower then just downloading; mirroring the files on your pc to the server... As for downloading the paz files, either is really downloading files, or simpy just mirroring them on server... 

Either way, it will use some internet bandwidth... :) 

Posted

It deletes it automatically each time it patches. It does not reuse to old file. So it seems they just changed something about the file provided.

Posted

Just a tip: I initially got stuck at 48%, closed the launcher, exited/stopped my firewall, opened launcher again, got back to 48% waited for a minute or two then it continued normally, some might experience something similar, i did not file check or get the corrupt message.

Posted

Lets keep things centralized please, of course I can't force you, lol but it would help us all to stay in one thread

Posted

What fileconfig file? I don't see it anywhere in the folder.

Should be: config.filecheck

If it is not there create one.

1 person likes this

Posted

I keep getting stuck at 48% - though it hasn't told me corrupted yet, and I just tried patching about ten minutes ago. should I just sit tight and hope it works?

Posted

I deleted PAD04427 and PAD04424 (paz files) after the initial corruption, let it scan and repair and after that it loaded a 100 mb patch. Looks like it's working now!

Working now, thanks!

Posted (edited)

I keep getting stuck at 48% - though it hasn't told me corrupted yet, and I just tried patching about ten minutes ago. should I just sit tight and hope it works?

It should work now. Hang on and just wait it out :) 

Edited by Excess
1 person likes this