• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Anyone else stuck at 48%?

405 posts in this topic

Posted

1ae4e94.png

Posted (edited)

Is the german language pack included in that? I suppose if you simply unpack it and start the launcher it will still try to check files... or not?

I'm going to guess it will probably do a check,....but that part should be irrelevant, as thats the cab file on the CDN that your launcher looks at to get files from (as of this maintenance)....german language pack? I dont know

ever since launch, Ive kept a zipped backup of my launcher and main folder files in case I ever had a problem during a patch. had one once, unzipped, repatched and solved that problem.

I would be perfectly ok with uploading a full copy of the unpacked client to a web cloud, but I dont know what the companies stand is on "other available download sources"

Edited by Andaro

Posted

2016-12-01 07:13:33  5644-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>PAProcessor_ClientHome::activeProcess - after prepareHomeMode
^2016-12-01 07:13:33  4888-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>loadClientData - 0
^2016-12-01 07:13:33  4888-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>loadClientData - 1
2016-12-01 07:13:34  5644-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>device lost
2016-12-01 07:13:34  5644-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>device reset
2016-12-01 07:13:58  4888-00-6 eErrNoStaticStatusAlreadyRegister            ( 207300628) The fixed data key has already been registered.=>SkillType_Table_New:Key(3751804929)

2016-12-01 07:13:58  4888-00-6 eErrNoStaticStatusAlreadyRegister            ( 207300628) The fixed data key has already been registered.=>SkillType_Table_New:Key(3751608321)

2016-12-01 07:13:58  4888-00-6 eErrNoStaticStatusAlreadyRegister            ( 207300628) The fixed data key has already been registered.=>SkillType_Table_New:Key(3751739393)

2016-12-01 07:13:58  4888-00-6 eErrNoStaticStatusAlreadyRegister            ( 207300628) The fixed data key has already been registered.=>SkillType_Table_New:Key(3751673857)

2016-12-01 07:13:58  4888-00-6 eErrNoStaticStatusAlreadyRegister            ( 207300628) The fixed data key has already been registered.=>SkillType_Table_New:Key(1004470273)

2016-12-01 07:13:58  4888-00-6 eErrNoStaticStatusCantInsert                 ( 343265515) Fixed information cannot be registered.=>StaticStatusLoad Fail
2016-12-01 07:13:59  4888-00-6 eErrNoCantLoadParameter                      (3407982563) Cannot load the Parameter.=>ErrNo(eErrNoStaticStatusCantInsert(343265515):[Fixed information cannot be registered.])
2016-12-01 07:13:59  5644-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>setEndGame : 4
2016-12-01 07:13:59  5644-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>setEndGame()
2016-12-01 07:13:59  5644-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>Terminating App: ExitInstance

just in case a dev wants to look into the actual crash log.

Posted

Just wait some time and it should continue downloading after a while.

Best regards,
GM Dew

The fix is to literally just wait. Let it sit and it will keep going eventually. (Worked for me) 

These responses are something I'd expect from Apple, not a company shown again and again to be on the verge of incompetent money grabbers.  My patch stopped at 48% for a while and then continued, but man the apparent indifference shown to other customers is downright insulting.

Posted

What a waste of time. Loading huge amounts of data over and over again and getting stuck. How about get your shit together and fix this???

Posted

Logs

Hey! Posting up the Launchers logs is a great thing in this thread, but lets use the "Spoiler" button so we dont take up mass pages for one post. makes reading easier.

But certainly folks, I suggest "spoiler"'ing your launcher logs

Posted

These responses are something I'd expect from Apple, not a company shown again and again to be on the verge of incompetent money grabbers.  My patch stopped at 48% for a while and then continued, but man the apparent indifference shown to other customers is downright insulting.

Well, this has worked for many players, obviously not all. As for the corrupted file loop we are currently looking into it as previously stated. 

Posted (edited)

Well, this has worked for many players, obviously not all. As for the corrupted file loop we are currently looking into it as previously stated. 

obviously not for 50% of the ppl if i put the infos together i have from "bigger guilds"

Edited by nyn idc

Posted

Hey! Posting up the Launchers logs is a great thing in this thread, but lets use the "Spoiler" button so we dont take up mass pages for one post. makes reading easier.

You are assuming that support is even viewing this thread :P

Posted

I suppose if people are going to download the whole game you could just download the fully updated client cab and then unzip it....like a portable install.

http://akamai-gamecdn.blackdesertonline.com/live001/game/download/043/BlackDesertOnline278.bcab

thats the entire client, and should be up-to-date with patches......its the cab file that the launcher checks when it looks for missing files.

I hope there is no any key-loggers :P

Posted

that is the client log as i made it past the patcher because it never noticed the corrupt file. So i was posting the actual crash loop log of the client. Which shoul;d help them to locate the actual issue.

Posted

This might help you figure it out. 

launcher_20161201_132629_872.log

Posted

well got error again, deleted the game trying fresh install now

Posted

I suppose if people are going to download the whole game you could just download the fully updated client cab and then unzip it....like a portable install.

http://akamai-gamecdn.blackdesertonline.com/live001/game/download/043/BlackDesertOnline278.bcab

thats the entire client, and should be up-to-date with patches......its the cab file that the launcher checks when it looks for missing files.

Sorry but this is version 278. Current version is 288. You still have to patch the client and will get this "lovely" error message.

Posted

Please wait a few minutes and it should get past the point where you are stuck. The patch will continue downloading after a while.

If you are getting a corrupted file error, please try the following to resolve the issue:

• Disable your antivirus while updating BDO
  • Add your whole BDO directory to the Exclude list of your antivirus software.
  • Depending on the configuration of your computer permissions, it may be necessary to run the Black Desert as an administrator. In order to do so, right click on the launcher icon and click “Run as Administrator”.
  • Disable Firewall (easier) OR make sure to put Black Desert Online in both Firewall Inbound and Outbound rules.
  • Attempt a file repair

Attempting a file repair is easy:
1. Go to the Black Desert Online installation folder. (Usually C:/Program Files(x86)/Black Desert Online).
2. Rename the following file: version.dat to config.filecheck.
3. Restart the launcher and it will repair your game files.

Please note that, it may look like it is (re)download a massive amount of data but it will actually only download damaged files after checking the whole install.

If the problem persists, continue below:
1. Go to Log folder in your installation directory, and choose the latest created "Client" log file.
2. The corrupted .PAZ file should be mentioned in the second from last line, delete it from the Paz folder
3. Repeat if necessary.

You may Enable your Anti-Virus and Firewall again once you've finished repairing.

Additionally, we have an alternate download method available:
https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210746789-Downloading-Black-Desert-Online

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted

4f9975350f.png

There we go. I will download and try it with this. Doesnt matter anyways. If downloading this or be stuck in the loophole.

Posted (edited)

are you kidding me? Who the Hell hires these guys. He just posted for everyone to go read an article to do exactly what we are all already doing and if he had read the url he posted and or the posts in this thread he would have known that. MY GOD. This is madness.

Edited by killahsin
seriously i just can't even.

Posted (edited)

Here are all my launcher logs of today, hope it helps solving the issue:

launcher_20161201_074901_11916.log

launcher_20161201_103521_9472.log

launcher_20161201_104846_15776.log

launcher_20161201_115837_12200.log

launcher_20161201_133131_12448.log

launcher_20161201_144927_2868.log

While I was writing, 3 new comments with solutions where posting. Trying them out now :)

Edited by m1l4

Posted

Castro is dead. CIA needs another target.....BDO launcher

Posted (edited)

For those with corrupted file issues, please try the solutions listed here: https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/214273505-Patching-issues-Stuck-at-48-or-corrupted-files

Best regards,
GM Dew

Thanks Dew <3 

Could you possible update this page https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210746789-Downloading-Black-Desert-Online

with the latest BCAB file? the one currently linked on that page is 249, ....as stated above we're on 288

Thanks!!

Edited by Andaro

Posted

ok it wents up to 60% - it STOPS the network traffic at that point. 

You see only ur HDD working - at some point the HDD Data stops and u see the launcher run up into 67% corrupted error.

No network traffic happens at that point.