• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Anyone else stuck at 48%?

405 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm just so amazed that he posted that link. So either he didnt read this thread or didnt read the link he posted. Or he just doesn't really give a shit either way so hes like hell let them try this. Because he doesn't realize how many people this is actually effecting. 

Edited by killahsin
broken just broken

Posted

[12/01/2016::13:33:18]    [MSG] RTPatch file name : bin\BlackDesert32.exe

[12/01/2016::13:33:22]    [MSG] 2

[12/01/2016::13:33:22]    [MSG] 2

[12/01/2016::13:33:22]    [MSG] RTPatch Error : 40, Filesize : 103227760 bytes

[12/01/2016::13:53:36]    [MSG] DaumGame Global Launcher is ended.

Getting the 67% corrupted file detected.

No .paz file is corrupted, the launcher is claiming to download a patch that is 1,43gigabytes and as a result is getting an error upon going from downloading it to actually trying to install the patch.

ok it wents up to 60% - it STOPS the network traffic at that point. 

You see only ur HDD working - at some point the HDD Data stops and u see the launcher run up into 67% corrupted error.

No network traffic happens at that point.

Look at my obove post. Would explain why there's no network traffic at the point where it says file corrupted.

Posted

This happens every single time for me. It is always random when it will just stop the download. Sometimes it will stop at 1% and sometimes 95%. I have let is sit for hours and it never moves on. I always have to restart the launcher only to have it restart all over at 0% again. I stopped playing for months earlier this year. I might have to again now.

Posted

"Hey, try this generic thing you've all been trying already!"

Thanks, Kakao. Stellar as ever. 

Posted

Well, I expected nothing better than this. Really good job Kakao. You had one job and delvered this. Congratz

Posted

doing the third or fourth file check now. 
Im quite pissed waiting for 4 hours now and i needto go to work in the next 30 min. 
Sucks alot

Posted

corrupt again and again

Posted

My repear wont work, block around 40% then the time left start to up more and more every second. no matter how much time i relaunch , the same thing for almost 3 hours

Posted (edited)

--

Edited by ChickenFriend

Posted

Guys I dont know someone try this, is silly and im no sure if really works but for me did.

In the launcher there is in the right top corner a little gear that is for config some settings, when I was stuck I press it and for some reason BAM! Unstuck and download until 90% then again stuck, I wait a few mins still stuck and then press again the little gear BAM! 100%. Im no sure if really press it helps or was coincidence but it helps well try it.

Posted

How do i cancel this -----ing checking files shit ? its start to upset me so bad, 3h30 im stuck with that shit

Posted

Yeah sure now i have to download the whole game? are u kidding me? It would take me 24h with my slow internet connection.

I would rather find out what is wrong on someones machine that is causing the error people are having, rather than people continue to perform un-needed tasks.

But unless those persons are skilled at troubleshooting , that's a bit difficult of an order to fill, unless someone actually wants to step-forward and be team viewed.

Posted (edited)

For those with corrupted file issues, please try the solutions listed here: https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/214273505-Patching-issues-Stuck-at-48-or-corrupted-files

Best regards,
GM Dew

Hello, after investigating it for a while, it seems that the issue seems to be in the step from 282 to 283. 282 downloads and checks file just fine, however, after downloading 283 and checking, you get a file corrupted error. The freeze is actually not the cause of the issue it seems, rather 282 just needs a long time to install... it is not idle.

Edited by gosu

Posted

I would rather find out what is wrong on someones machine that is causing the error people are having, rather than people continue to perform un-needed tasks.

But unless those persons are skilled at troubleshooting , that's a bit difficult of an order to fill, unless someone actually wants to step-forward and be team viewed.

you can teamview me, if it helps solving the issue :D

Posted

Hello, after investigating it for a while, it seems that the issue seems to be with the 283 patch. 282 applies just fine. It seems that it is not the game files that are corrupted, but rather the patch file that the launcher downloads. Basically, it doesnt get downloaded properly, the launcher expects a bigger patch file but finds a much smaller size and thus gives us the "file corrupt" error.

Would it be possible to upload the 283.PAP patch file?

this is exactly the issue ^ 

Posted

This is -----ing exhausting for all of us...Just do your -----ing job Kakao and fix this.Dont post bullshit like you did some minutes ago with the whole -----ing 41.3 Gigs and 100kb.

Posted

So after resetting my client and relogging my pc, i seem to have gotten past 48%

Posted

How do i cancel this -----ing checking files shit ? its start to upset me so bad, 3h30 im stuck with that shit

I'm assuming you are saying it is going in a loop?
You can stop the loop by closing the client.
in the install folder you should see a file named config.filecheck

removing that file, version.dat, and any PAZ files that have dats from Nov 30th, then restart the launcher, should force you into a "clean state"

Or you can bite the bullet and download the full-pre-patched client ( a last resort)

Posted

I tried all solutions i found, nothing works, great job Kakao.

1 person likes this

Posted

They updated the mirror image to the latest version. Just let you launcher repair the files after the corruption. It should work now as this will automatically update the client to the latest version.

Posted

I'm assuming you are saying it is going in a loop?You can stop the loop by closing the client.
in the install folder you should see a file named config.filecheck

removing that file, version.dat, and any PAZ files that have dats from Nov 30th, then restart the launcher, should force you into a "clean state"

Or you can bite the bullet and download the full-pre-patched client ( a last resort)

i dont have Version.dat files on my game folder, and also removing Config.filecheck made the launcher trying to redownload the whole game

Posted

Hah I know what is happening ... EU admins cant do shit right now. Khey need to wait for Korean team to fix this shit ass patch. And yes they are all sleeping lol

No communication prooves it.

lol gg Kakao.