• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[GUILD] NEW WORLD Guild sayings of the day error

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

First - can't open any sayings of the day from before the merge - this i can understand, whatever.

But Second - they are not deletable, pressing delete button and saying yes does nothing.

Third - when i was trying to rewrite these messages, one worked and was posted, but after that - nope. Getting this:

mHnfc

Please don't ignore~

Edited by Nanimonai

Posted

Hello Nanimonai,

Thank you very much for the report, we appreciate it. Our QA testers and developers will investigate this issue. We are sorry for the inconvenience and hope to fix it as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

GM Axion

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello Nanimonai,

Thank you very much for the report, we appreciate it. Our QA testers and developers will investigate this issue. We are sorry for the inconvenience and hope to fix it as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

GM Axion

Thank you :3 Saying of the Day is a really convenient feature~

Posted (edited)

Hello Nanimonai,

Kind regards,

GM Axion

problem still remains...

plllease fix this =(

iHUjX

Edited by Nanimonai

Posted

Same problem here, still!

Posted

I am having the same problem

Posted

It is stil not working and still produces the same error message

Posted

Having the exact same issue here.can't delete the message that was made or create a new one.  Deleting does nothing and trying to change the message still results in the error.

Posted

Soon two months, problem still remains NOTICE ME KAKAO

Posted (edited)

Soon two months, problem still remains NOTICE ME KAKAO

Actually, found this http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/35959-saying-of-the-day-how/

So it seems like its been A LOT longer than just two months since they were made aware of this issue.

@GM_Axion What on earth is going on over there? This shouldn't take almost 10 months to fix...

Edited by elGos

Posted

Actually, found this http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/35959-saying-of-the-day-how/

So it seems like its been A LOT longer than just two months since they were made aware of this issue.

@GM_Axion What on earth is going on over there? This shouldn't take almost 10 months to fix...

nooo that thread is about the feature working at all. it wasnt implemented on EU servers for a long time since release~ but somewhere in summer was finally implemented and worked fine.

until new world update >:|

Posted

nooo that thread is about the feature working at all. it wasnt implemented on EU servers for a long time since release~ but somewhere in summer was finally implemented and worked fine.

until new world update >:|

Oh, ok :D thanks for letting me know :D

Posted

This features is still broken. It should not take months to fix. I realize with all the updates there is probably a swarm of issues arising and it's most likely to cause a nightmare on the programing side of things but acknowledging customers is very key in this process. 

Posted

296afce368168bc3d556c0d8d4db0a0f.png

Now it kinda works, sometimes deco_d_girl_07.gif

Posted

i just wonder why its like 3 month i cant delete nothing from Sayings of the Day....

1 person likes this

Posted

And after this reply they marked my case SOLVED.

And ignoring all the follow-ups to this ticket i create!

WHAT THE

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

eB9oA

Posted

Bump XDD

vs5Uo

1 person likes this

Posted

It still doesn't work. Can anybody on the Kakao side of things please give an update here?

Posted

Still bugged... please fix this already.. it's been over 4 months already.