• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

KR Patch today: Ships autopark themselves!

24 posts in this topic

Posted

We so need this!

Ships will now be automatically checked in to wharf when ship is near wharf NPC and uncontrolled for longer than certain period of time.

10 people like this

Posted

yes yes and yes

Posted

We'll probably get it soon enough aswell then :) 

Posted

I have been waiting on this since day 1. Now for horses!

Posted

Also from the KR patch though:

If level difference between highest level player and lowest level player in a party exceeds 10, nobody can loot item after killing monsters

Posted

I doubt they will do it for horses .. atleast I hope not. I like to park my horse then go into town and do processing and what not - then expect my horse to be ready when I am .. even if its 30 minutes later. 

Posted

The shipyard is a mess >.> 

Posted

Maybe velia will become a nice seaside town again, rather than the ship graveyard it is now

Posted

So much YES!!!  :D

Posted

I'll just park my boat slightly further away so it stays out then. This won't fix your problem, it'll just move it 50m to the left and right.

Posted

Sir the technology for auto parking horses is... well not going quite as we expected. There have been a few incidents involving some horses, trees, and some laws of physics being defied. We're going back to the drawing board on this one.

8 people like this

Posted

Sir the technology for auto parking horses is... well not going quite as we expected. There have been a few incidents involving some horses, trees, and some laws of physics being defied. We're going back to the drawing board on this one.

Well, there is also the issue of the flying ships...

Posted (edited)

ROFL.

So you can valet a ship, but not a horse??? <grin> Sheesh.

Edited by Archaegeo

Posted

“If someone points out to you that your pet theory of the universe is in disagreement with Maxwell’s equations — then so much the worse for Maxwell's equations. If it is found to be contradicted by observation — well, these experimentalists do bungle things sometimes. But if your theory is found to be against the second law of thermodynamics I can give you no hope; there is nothing for it but to collapse in deepest humiliation.”

Posted

Then an option (lust like pets) to not display other players mounts/wagons/boats etc. would be very much appreciated, especially for optimising towns and world bosses.

Posted

Then an option (lust like pets) to not display other players mounts/wagons/boats etc. would be very much appreciated, especially for optimising towns and world bosses.

We'll certainly take it into consideration, though I dare say it may look a bit weird to see folks riding around doing their best impression of "ghost riding" their horses! ;) 

Posted

We'll certainly take it into consideration, though I dare say it may look a bit weird to see folks riding around doing their best impression of "ghost riding" their horses! ;) 

My favorite pnp role playing game had a magic item called the "saddle of imagination" that worked exactly like this but only while you made "horsey noises". 😄

Posted

My horse parks me :(

#HorseWizardProblems.

Posted

My horse parks me :(

#HorseWizardProblems.

i think i just died a little inside laughing

1 person likes this

Posted

Well that can be a separate setting to apply to non-parked :)

Posted

That could work, but they couldnt do it for horses since we can use those for combat with their Charges and Kick-Backs. But for boats and wagons that would be cool.

But it would be funny to see someone riding on an invisible horse, using Charge and knocking people down lol.

Posted

That could work, but they couldnt do it for horses since we can use those for combat with their Charges and Kick-Backs. But for boats and wagons that would be cool.
But it would be funny to see someone riding on an invisible horse, using Charge and knocking people down lol.

Yes, can't be for non-parked, shame :)

Posted

Just have it only hide mounts that are "parking".

My problem with the boats around Velia is that they are currently blocking the NPC ferry.  You can't get on the ferry because the other boats out there get in the way.  What would be nice is if the NPC ferry had collision enabled and it would knock the other boats the hell out of the way ;)

Maybe velia will become a nice seaside town again, rather than the ship graveyard it is now

Velia on Korean server last night only had 4 or 5 fishing boats out, and maybe 8-10 large boats out.  The larger boats were mostly off shore more than the fishing boats usually are.

Posted

I want our large boats, sniff sniff