• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

lost a few worker after the Maintenance

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

as the title say i lose a few work after the maintenance had anyone have the same problem?

Edited by ZeroAim

Posted

I lost a couple as well. Before I had enuff for all my nodes and one spare. Now I'm short one.

Posted

yea i have a Artisan goblin in trent befor now it's gone and i have Professional human in Glish and keplan now they are gone... and my city is not connect so i cant even send my other worker to get the node atm...

Posted

Please file a support ticket to increase awareness. I am pretty sure that more people have that problem.

Posted

If your workers were active at the time of maintenance, that's your fault they warned everyone more then enough. If they were not working at the time, then that is a bug and hopefully something they can help you resolve. 

1 person likes this

Posted

If your workers were active at the time of maintenance, that's your fault they warned everyone more then enough. If they were not working at the time, then that is a bug and hopefully something they can help you resolve. 

stfu, they said items would be lost and converted to silver, NOT workers. It's not a players job to anticipate bugs only to report them when found.

4 people like this

Posted

stfu, they said items would be lost and converted to silver, NOT workers. It's not a players job to anticipate bugs only to report them when found.

They said that workers could possibly be lost if they were being used. It happened on KR, so you stfu they had informed you that it was a potential outcome. And you ignored that advice, so wear it. 

2 people like this

Posted

Pretty sure they said they would give your money for the mats the workers had, not that they would destroy your workers.

I hope they get it sorted for you guys. I have all my workers thankfully.

Posted

They said that workers could possibly be lost if they were being used. It happened on KR, so you stfu they had informed you that it was a potential outcome. And you ignored that advice, so wear it. 

This is from the new world FAQ:

7. What happens to workers who have tasks when the merge happens?

We advise players to stop giving tasks to their workers at least five days prior to the merge. If a player ignores this and there's a worker working at the time of the merge, the materials they were working for are exchanged for money based on the trading value at the Marketplace.

Posted

This is from the new world FAQ:

And it had also been noted that if workers were in action they may end up being deleted, it was a bug that was seen on server merges in KR. Hopefully they can help but it was a known issue 

Posted

And it had also been noted that if workers were in action they may end up being deleted, it was a bug that was seen on server merges in KR. Hopefully they can help but it was a known issue 

Can you link that "note" please? I looked through the official sources available on here (which honestly is even more than I should be doing as a regular player), but didn't find anything. If they are unable to fix this problem after having encountered it, that's not the players fault.

2 people like this

Posted

So me as a player am obliged to follow up on every screw up Kakao has done in every version of the game to be able to avoid potential screw up in my version? A known issue to whom? There is nothing in the FAQ concerning loss of workers period. I dont give a flying ----- about what went on in KR 6 months ago, I paid to play the NA/EU version of the game ....

Posted (edited)

The average player wouldn't know about things that happened in KR, a server which they don't play.

We recommend you have your workers complete all tasks prior to maintenance on Nov. 30th.

6. What happens to workers for players with characters across multiple servers?

They all get merged, the highest level on the top, and the lowest level on the bottom. However, if the number of workers you have exceeds the number of lodging you have, then the exceeding workers can only be checked out, and can't be checked in. You can get the excess workers to work but cannot regenerate their stamina. If you expand your lodging, workers can be used as usual. If you have more workers than you need, you can sell them at Worker Exchange.

In the case that you used more than 3 Worker's Lodging Expansion Coupons on the same region, you will be refunded the excess amount.

7. What happens to workers who have tasks when the merge happens?

We advise players to stop giving tasks to their workers at least five days prior to the merge. If a player ignores this and there's a worker working at the time of the merge, the materials they were working for are exchanged for money based on the trading value at the Marketplace.

Hmm nope not seeing anything about disappearing workers, I must be blind.

Edit: In class apparently someone already posted that, guess I am blind ._.

Edited by Paraxsis

Posted (edited)

They were tired for being exploited 24/7 and only being paid beer.

If you have only consumed beer for a while you know what happens

https://de.wiktionary.org/wiki/Bierschiss

literally beer shit

They saw the opportunity and ran...

Edited by MajorS

Posted

They did say it. O NOES YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SOMETHING!