• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Attention&Updates] Let's vote our favorite MMORPG Game for Black Desert!!!

47 posts in this topic

Posted

I voted Swtor cuz i always wanted to be a Jedi but the game didn't live up to my standards but i still wanna be a jedi.

Posted

that MMO Revelations looks pretty good u can play a blonde woman!

LOL You did what I did, used the voting as  an opportunity to shop other games hahhaha. You are correct, it does look good and Im going  to try it out. Shame on us lol... M

Posted (edited)

I noticed revelation online is winning Best Graphics over BDO....LOL I died a little..........Unbelievable...LOL

Edited by Felyni

Posted

The industry is dying because the player base is finite and every MMO is nickel and diming us to death with micro transactions... Sad, because I remember how epic MMO's were when they first hit the scene. I remember playing MUD's back in the day thinking, gosh, if only this had 3d graphics to all this RPG it would be amazing.

The MMORPG industry needs to collapse so it can be reborn as something better. Every MMO is just a knock off of its predecessor. I mean, how long have we been talking about the "WoW Killer"? The fact that in over 11 years not a single 'new' mmo has been able to dethrone World of Warcraft is pathetic, game developer's are pathetic that they haven't been able to make a better game than something made in 2004.

BDO had potential, but the culture that spawned this gorgeous game is to accepting of aggressive RNG/Gambling and Micro transactions. Just think how amazing this game would be had the developer's not even considered how to leech money from us but just designed a game purely for fun that winds up making a lot of money in the long run.

IMO mmo developers are developing games backwards. They are developing systems to milk money from us, then putting nice window dressing on it.

/end rant

1 person likes this

Posted

BDO had potential, but the culture that spawned this gorgeous game is to accepting of aggressive RNG/Gambling and Micro transactions. Just think how amazing this game would be had the developer's not even considered how to leech money from us but just designed a game purely for fun that winds up making a lot of money in the long run.

agree.

That's why i would never vote for BDO as "best mmo" ( and for others things like the super broken pvp )

But devs should always think about buisiness so money, but, clearly not like they do here.

1 person likes this

Posted

BDO, the best community EVER!!!!

lolz xD

k then.

Posted

that MMO Revelations looks pretty good u can play a blonde woman!

Yes...Already tried it before. It is pretty great in many features.

I noticed revelation online is winning Best Graphics over BDO....LOL I died a little..........Unbelievable...LOL**

RO has got nearly 1400 poll now. Amazing. Can't believe that has got so many polls than BDO.

I don't think there is so much different between them.

Posted

Done

Posted

The industry is dying because the player base is finite and every MMO is nickel and diming us to death with micro transactions... Sad, because I remember how epic MMO's were when they first hit the scene. I remember playing MUD's back in the day thinking, gosh, if only this had 3d graphics to all this RPG it would be amazing.

The MMORPG industry needs to collapse so it can be reborn as something better. Every MMO is just a knock off of its predecessor. I mean, how long have we been talking about the "WoW Killer"? The fact that in over 11 years not a single 'new' mmo has been able to dethrone World of Warcraft is pathetic, game developer's are pathetic that they haven't been able to make a better game than something made in 2004.

IMO mmo developers are developing games backwards. They are developing systems to milk money from us, then putting nice window dressing on it.

/end rant

Agreed in some way, BDO is potential. Hope the developer will improve the "designing the game purely for fun".

I still not give up this game, and still keep the hope for it.

1 person likes this

Posted

That's good, I will go to vote that.

Posted

Done

Posted

Wow i'm surprised how the people are voting for revelation when it's not even out on NA/EU yet, and when the first CBT was a complete failure... that's a whole new level of hype LOL...

Posted

Wow i'm surprised how the people are voting for revelation when it's not even out on NA/EU yet, and when the first CBT was a complete failure... that's a whole new level of hype LOL...

I guess it gives people high expectation so...

Posted

I'll vote for BDO this time because this is a good game. But hopefully kakoe / PA service will improv

Posted

Voted :)

Posted

I'll vote for BDO this time because this is a good game. But hopefully kakoe / PA service will improv

Same hope as you~I think it will.

Posted

How can we vote for a game that is not working. Restart the game now and try to rejoin... you can't... network problems... at their side!

Posted

How can we vote for a game that is not working. Restart the game now and try to rejoin... you can't... network problems... at their side!

Why are you posting your salt everywhere instead of waiting for a ticket reply or just waiting till it's fixed

Posted

Hey Hey Hey!!! Everybody!!!

The BDO FB has posted this vote!

Pls check here:https://www.facebook.com/BlackDesertOnline/

Let us vote for it! And if you don't mind it, pls ask your friends to join in. Or repost this vote to your fb and twitter!

Here is the vote page: http://bit.ly/2golKWj

We can not be the top 3, we must be the top 1!

Posted

I see games in that list with high votes that i have never heard of before. :ph34r:

Posted

Buncha bs. 156 mofos voted No Man's Sky "best new MMO." xD

Then for RPG, Revelation is in CBT, Project Genom looks like alpha... these things shouldn't even be in there. >:(

1 person likes this

Posted

Voted. :D   (funny how some people are voting games which they didnt even play yet lol or they are in CBT full of bugs with chinese letters, IQ of a toast)

1 person likes this