• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

NA-World Node Wars Report

79 posts in this topic

Posted

Here is a full history of NA's Node Wars, from the beginning. The numbers before each winner of the nodes/territories, are how many castles were built on the node/territory. I will keep it open for the public, and keep it updated daily. The castle numbers will be up BEFORE each node/territory war, however the winners will be entered after all wars are complete.

If you are interested in helping keep the record, please contact me here or in game (Skuldisir).

I apologize for any misspellings of guilds... there is no ill-intent or disrespect meant by it.

Feel free to reference for your own amusement... and ENJOY!! :D

New-World NA Node Wars

Also, I have the Edan Node Wars record in the same spreadsheet, just on a different tab.

11 people like this

Posted

Node War Info being put in as Nodes are taken.

1 person likes this

Posted

rename pls or I can't respect this google doc

1 person likes this

Posted

This, also there were 3 built on Sarma, not 2.

Posted

good work as always. Maybe you can add 3 background color for their original server, would make the sheet more entertaining B|

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

This, also there were 3 built on Sarma, not 2.

Who was the 3rd one? I heard it was just ManUp and Iconic

HA! I forgot about the title.. TY! It's the same link from the Edan record, oversight on the title adjustment.

Edited by Skuld
1 person likes this

Posted

Who was the 3rd one? I heard it was just ManUp and Iconic

Nephalem had also built, but were taken out in the first 5-10 minutes by Iconic.

Posted

Nephalem had also built, but were taken out in the first 5-10 minutes by Iconic.

Nephalem built not knowing who was there. They were told to sit back and watch. Iconic decided to take them out so that they could use them as an excuse when they lost.

Posted

Nephalem built not knowing who was there. They were told to sit back and watch. Iconic decided to take them out so that they could use them as an excuse when they lost.

Yeah I don't have any knowledge regarding the details, I just knew that they had also built there and wanted to point it out for the sake of accuracy.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah I don't have any knowledge regarding the details, I just knew that they had also built there and wanted to point it out for the sake of accuracy.

Ye just clarifying exactly what happened :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah the guild man up hired 2 weeks ago to drop on valencia and delay us(gravity). The guild that died in minutes and couldn't field more than 10 members JUST HAPPENED TO DROP ON THE SAME NODE as man up and iconic. A t3 node that they had no chance in hell of winning against any competition. 

I'm sure they were told "Just sit back and watch (unless we start losing then you can use the convenient excuse of helping the losing side to increase your chance of winning)"

Lets be honest here and stop the bullshit. They are super afraid of losing and would never risk being 100% dumpstered.

Posted (edited)

Yeah the guild man up hired 2 weeks ago to drop on valencia and delay us(gravity). The guild that died in minutes and couldn't field more than 10 members JUST HAPPENED TO DROP ON THE SAME NODE as man up and iconic. A t3 node that they had no chance in hell of winning against any competition. 

I'm sure they were told "Just sit back and watch (unless we start losing then you can use the convenient excuse of helping the losing side to increase your chance of winning)"

Lets be honest here and stop the bullshit. They are super afraid of losing and would never risk being 100% dumpstered.

the empty base that was gone in 2 mins really effected how the node war turned out that went on for an hour,  sick strats if you don't wanna get dumpstered

Lots of people from gravity were sitting at iconic's base watching the 1v1, and you say this retarded nonsense wut

2016-10-23_129666380.JPG

Edited by Milkbag
1 person likes this

Posted

the empty base that was gone in 2 mins really effected how the node war turned out that went on for an hour,  sick strats if you don't wanna get dumpstered

Lots of people from gravity were sitting at iconic's base watching the 1v1, and you say this retarded nonsense wut

2016-10-23_129666380.JPG

It gave you time to do some real damage to their base and get your cannons well situated. As I was watching I can confirm you used the time they were killing the "empty base" quite well. They didn't even know where your base was until like 5 minutes after we got there, while you guys were able to keep pressure and prevent them from rebuilding. Honestly if nepalem or whatever wasn't there that 1v1 would have probably lasted another hour. They definitely caused a large impact on the overall fight being there. 

1 person likes this

Posted

It gave you time to do some real damage to their base and get your cannons well situated. As I was watching I can confirm you used the time they were killing the "empty base" quite well. They didn't even know where your base was until like 5 minutes after we got there, while you guys were able to keep pressure and prevent them from rebuilding. Honestly if nepalem or whatever wasn't there that 1v1 would have probably lasted another hour. They definitely caused a large impact on the overall fight being there. 

you're right greggy. gravity and iconic are better than us :^)

Posted

you're right greggy. gravity and iconic are better than us :^)

Well at least your honest.

Posted

ManUp fought well, and we under performed today. Nephalim did have an impact, as it caused us to be on defense the whole node war, rather than have an equal-footing of bases being damaged. 

That said, due to their superior base position, and the merger of Relevant Core + Man Up, I think they still would have taken the V tonight. 

It's not a crime to bring allies to node wars, but I don't understand why some from ManUp are claiming they had no knowledge, and they were there randomly, when some others are admitting to knowing they were there, and saying to stay out of it. 

Anyways, good fights all around and I look forward to future battles. At least it gives us a reason to progress our characters further, we had gotten complacent on Orwen with no real competition, at least I did.

3 people like this

Posted

Well at least your honest.

Thank you for the kind words. #gravitygodguild

Posted

Not sure if your new to sieges but you can't immediately grab cannons you have to wait for them to be built, that base was gone within 5 mins before you can even grab a cannon. What else you got?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Not sure if your new to sieges but you can't immediately grab cannons you have to wait for them to be built, that base was gone within 5 mins before you can even grab a cannon. What else you got?

Yeah so that means you got all that damage on their base without cannons because it was almost undefended. Thanks for proving my point that having to take time killing your ally forced them on the defensive because you were able to wipe out half their defenses and recovery centers in one push. Had your ally not been there they would have found your base earlier and likely matched your offensive instead of being left on the defense with a crippled base.

Understand?

Edited by Greggy

Posted

do you understand they got wiped each time with all theirs on the defensive with a hill + hwatcha/flame advantage? 

no matter how you try to spin it, they were dunked in a 1v1.

Posted

Yeah so that means you got all that damage on their base without cannons because it was almost undefended. Thanks for proving my point that having to take time killing your ally forced them on the defensive because you were able to wipe out half their defenses and recovery centers in one push. Had your ally not been there they would have found your base earlier and likely matched your offensive instead of being left on the defense with a crippled base.
Understand?

They tried to match the offensive but couldn't, they had trouble even finding their way to our base even after they knew where it was, they knew HOURS before the node war they were fighting us there, maybe don't send your entire force at an empty base then? Sounds like an error on their part to willingly go after an empty base with an entire force knowing we were there. Understand? Tell me more about how cannons were set up and shooting in the first 5 mins.

Posted (edited)

They are super afraid of losing and would never risk being 100% dumpstered.

You'd be the expert on being 100% dumpstered, given the whoopin Gravity got a few days ago. Also, thats rich to say super afraid of losing when gravity and all the other big guilds on this server literally made a "diplomatic" pansy ass bullshit discord to collude nodes as to avoid each other. How pathetic can you people get? Lets all collude as to avoid PvP and avoid playing the game as much as possible so we can all circlejerk each other to how good we are. -----ing rich Greggy. Not only did you guys collude to avoid PvP, you then swapped planned nodes with FML because you were so afraid ManUp would drop on you.... wonder how that makes FML feel... how does your hypocrisy not make you want to kill yourself?

55e7feec90f1f8867e8b4586_o.jpg

And to the iconic guy posting, good on you to man up (heh) and be honest about the fight. When we found out Neph were there, we asked them to do nothing. It was entirely up to the iconic guys to choose to go after Neph immediately. I'm sorry, but that is on you guys. They had like 5 people there. And as people have already pointed out, every engagement even with full respawns went in our direction. 

Regardless good on Iconic for a good fight.

Edited by Huntler

Posted (edited)

looks like iconic need to cut half of their members. K E K

You'd be the expert on being 100% dumpstered, given the whoopin Gravity got a few days ago

55e7feec90f1f8867e8b4586_o.jpg

And to the iconic guy posting, good on you to man up (heh) and be honest about the fight. When we found out Neph were there, we asked them to do nothing. It was entirely up to the iconic guys to choose to go after Neph immediately. I'm sorry, but that is on you guys. They had like 5 people there. And as people have already pointed out, every engagement even with full respawns went in our direction. 

nah, they went foir Neph first or whatever that guild is, so they can have an excuse if they lose. It worked i guess

Edited by Rahjin

Posted

looks like iconic need to cut half of their members. K E K

nah, they went foir Neph first or whatever that guild is, so they can have an excuse if they lose. It worked i guess

according to Jlane they could only make room for 10-15 ppl at BEST, stacked lineup.

Posted (edited)

according to Jlane they could only make room for 10-15 ppl at BEST, stacked lineup.

oh wait... theyre giving us a chance to join them? Sick.

Yea, we totally regret not joining them base on what Jlane said to table. T O P K E K

do you understand they got wiped each time with all theirs on the defensive with a hill + hwatcha/flame advantage? 

no matter how you try to spin it, they were dunked in a 1v1.

they will never understand that because theyre the greatest guild NA.

Edited by Rahjin