• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

NA-World Node Wars Report

79 posts in this topic

Posted

fb52094a-baeb-4eea-a002-e0f8aa64a184_tex

Posted

hijack.thumb.gif.ba3784f752f67eff7702a22

considering the strength of both manup and iconic there could have been 4 small guilds placed and i doubt the outcome would have been any different.

yoo skuld thanks for doing this again. keep it goin, take all my +rep!

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah the guild man up hired 2 weeks ago to drop on valencia and delay us(gravity). The guild that died in minutes and couldn't field more than 10 members JUST HAPPENED TO DROP ON THE SAME NODE as man up and iconic. A t3 node that they had no chance in hell of winning against any competition. 

I'm sure they were told "Just sit back and watch (unless we start losing then you can use the convenient excuse of helping the losing side to increase your chance of winning)"

Lets be honest here and stop the bullshit. They are super afraid of losing and would never risk being 100% dumpstered.

Hey man I have a screenshot of this conversation. They were told to sit back and watch. They got deleted within minutes and Iconic hadn't lost nearly anything yet. If you want to keep defending Iconic go ahead but we both know they got destroyed yesterday and they are already talking about potential merges.

Posted

Here is a full history of NA's Node Wars, from the beginning. The numbers before each winner of the nodes/territories, are how many castles were built on the node/territory. I will keep it open for the public, and keep it updated daily. The castle numbers will be up BEFORE each node/territory war, however the winners will be entered after all wars are complete.

If you are interested in helping keep the record, please contact me here or in game (Skuldisir).

I apologize for any misspellings of guilds... there is no ill-intent or disrespect meant by it.

Feel free to reference for your own amusement... and ENJOY!! :D

New-World NA Node Wars

Also, I have the Edan Node Wars record in the same spreadsheet, just on a different tab.

thank you!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@Kotaro @Roidz

TY guys!

Node Wars Report for tonight is up.

Grats to all the winners!

Edited by Skuld

Posted

Elixir is spelled wrong (Canyon of Corruption)

Posted

Fixed

Posted (edited)

thank you

Edited by ruocaled

Posted (edited)

Node Numbers are up for tonight. Everyone GL!

Edited by Skuld
2 people like this

Posted

Why is no one in Mediah??

Posted

Territory War Numbers are in for tonight.

If you guys can, please report in here who was on what territory... so it can be added to the record.

Good Luck everyone!

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for doing this btw

Posted

Please sticky this thread and keep it alive. Great job, Skuld!

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for doing this btw

NP! I've been doing this for our own guild's info, but figured that it would be interesting to open it up to the public.

Please sticky this thread and keep it alive. Great job, Skuld!

Thanks! Also, this week's numbers are completed... as well as a list of all 42 qualifiers.

Posted

That 9 guild war at Ehwaz Hill was really tight. Spent the first hour taking out Iron Circle, did not have time to lay proper siege on Capital.

Posted

That 9 guild war at Ehwaz Hill was really tight. Spent the first hour taking out Iron Circle, did not have time to lay proper siege on Capital.

I have been surprised and pleased to see such good turn outs at T1's!

This week's info is all up... Grats to the winners!

Posted (edited)

Once again, we went to Ehwaz Hill, been going there every week since New World. It stalemated for 4 weeks, and the battle for Ehwaz is finally over.
Today's line up was:
Ravens of War + Xen of Onslaught + Elixir
vs
Kyuokai
vs
New Era (Oasis) + Juicy
vs
Vertex

vs

Ascendants

Winner:
New Era + Juicy.

Node went to New Era.

Scored payout: 778 000 000

Edited by Konrad Knox

Posted

Once again, we went to Ehwaz Hill, been going there every week since New World. It stalemated for 4 weeks, and the battle for Ehwaz is finally over.
Today's line up was:
Ravens of War + Xen of Onslaught + Elixir
vs
Kyuokai
vs
New Era (Oasis) + Juicy
vs
Vertex + Ascendants

Winner:
New Era + Juicy.

Node went to New Era.

Scored payout: 778 000 000

Wat. Vertex and asdescants weren't allied at all. We spent the first 30-45mins fighting them until oasis+juicy brought their forces to our base. 

Posted

Wat. Vertex and asdescants weren't allied at all. We spent the first 30-45mins fighting them until oasis+juicy brought their forces to our base. 

sovereign who u running with

Posted

Node War Report up for the week. Once tonight's siege wars start, the guilds participating will be posted.

Grats to all the winners this week!

Good Luck to those fighting tonight!

Posted

Oh, my bad. Let me edit the post.

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know how many were on Abandoned Quarry in Calpheon tonight? I lost internet for most of the night, and was unable to get the number of castles on it. Did anyone war on it tonight?

Edited by Skuld

Posted

Sticky this.

1 person likes this

Posted

Node Wars Report is up from this week's closer. Grats to all the winners! Keep an eye out for @Lokein's weekly report.

We are missing 3 spots from tonight's war. Towers were placed but picked-up early or destroyed very fast.

• Mediah (Gravity, Iconic, Eternidad, and ______? )
  • Serendia (Vision, _______? )
  • Valencia (ManUp, _______? )

Anyone know who were placed in these spots?

Posted

Today at Ruined Rune:

RoW vs Relic vs Blacklys vs Void.

Winner: RoW.