• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

NA-World Node Wars Report

79 posts in this topic

Posted

Today at Abandoned Iron Mine:

RoW vs Surprise vs PermaDec

Winner: RoW

Posted

With the amount of guilds that just place hoping for no competition, I don't think it's worth it keeping the full compendium of node war activity up to date.

There's only like 30 guilds in the entire game on NA that try, anyway, and 2/3rds of them aren't viable in caste siege.

Posted (edited)

With the amount of guilds that just place hoping for no competition, I don't think it's worth it keeping the full compendium of node war activity up to date.

There's only like 30 guilds in the entire game on NA that try, anyway, and 2/3rds of them aren't viable in caste siege.

Because all the already geared players are joining the same guild that's already all geared to get easy income.  This reward system (castle/node rewards/income) needs some serious fixing because the rich is just getting richer.

Edited by YajStylez
1 person likes this

Posted

Because all the already geared players are joining the same guild that's already all geared to get easy income.  This reward system (castle/node rewards/income) needs some serious fixing because the rich is just getting richer.

False. Only the weak willed geared players do so. There are some that stubbornly stick to their original brand.

Posted

False. Only the weak willed geared players do so. There are some that stubbornly stick to their original brand.

False. 9/10 players with 220+ AP are in top three guilds.

Posted

Well, 9/10 is not all.

Posted

Week 8: Monday War at Abandoned Land - RoW vs Audacity+Normal+Provoke
Winner: Normal

Week 8: Tuesday War at Abandoned Iron Mine - RoW vs Audacity+Normal
Winner: Audacity

Weel 8: Friday War at Gavinya Coastal Cliff - RoW vs Flux + Iniquity
Winner: Flux

The week of getting zerged.
#feelsgoodman

Posted

Canyon Of Corruption was taken by RoyalDynasty this week, not Kyoukai. They have similar logos, but the colors are reversed.

Posted

Fixed it.. TY for the catch!

Posted

Week 8: Monday War at Abandoned Land - RoW vs Audacity+Normal+Provoke
Winner: Normal

Week 8: Tuesday War at Abandoned Iron Mine - RoW vs Audacity+Normal
Winner: Audacity

Weel 8: Friday War at Gavinya Coastal Cliff - RoW vs Flux + Iniquity
Winner: Flux

The week of getting zerged.
#feelsgoodman

Its the cycle of node wars, last night half the t2's went to small guilds or got ninjad.  two of them had big fights with bigger guilds and alt guilds on it (iconic on one, vision on the other).  This game is so rng based, the node wars are rng!

Posted

Its the cycle of node wars, last night half the t2's went to small guilds or got ninjad.  two of them had big fights with bigger guilds and alt guilds on it (iconic on one, vision on the other).  This game is so rng based, the node wars are rng!

Inception!

Posted

This thread doesn't get justice by how much the sheet is being used.

At Crescent Mountains last week (Week 12):
RoW vs Grim Angels vs Templar
Grim Angels base destroyed by RoW

Stalemate between RoW and Templar

At Altinova Gate last week (week 12):
RoW vs Crucible

1 person likes this

Posted

Can't get into Bal 1 to get the numbers for tonight's wars. Not sure why... been trying for a little over an hour now.

Need the number of castles on each of the nodes in Balenos' fights...

• Ancient Stone Chamber
  • Florin Gateway
  • Goblin Cave
  • Whale Farm

If you are on these nodes tonight... or if you know how many were on any of these, please PM me (Skuldisir)!

1 person likes this

Posted

Can't get into Bal 1 to get the numbers for tonight's wars. Not sure why... been trying for a little over an hour now.

Need the number of castles on each of the nodes in Balenos' fights...

• Ancient Stone Chamber

At 7:10 EST there was 4 castles built on Ancient Stone Chamber. Too bad the channel is broken and I can't connect to it. Can't even participate in my own node war on my own node.

1 person likes this

Posted

At 7:10 EST there was 4 castles built on Ancient Stone Chamber. Too bad the channel is broken and I can't connect to it. Can't even participate in my own node war on my own node.

You wound me

Posted

This thread needs to be carried over to the new forums

Posted

Any details on this week's fight at North Kaia Mountain Top on Monday? Who were the guilds?

Posted

Any details on this week's fight at North Kaia Mountain Top on Monday? Who were the guilds?

<Silver_Kestrels> Got it... not sure who was on against/with them.

And yeah, we can carry this over to the new forums. I tried to post in them, but didn't have access (not sure why).

1 person likes this

Posted

April 4th at Primal Giant Post:

RavensOfWar vs ITC vs Lifestyle

Lifestyle's fort got destroyed first, as it was in the middle, between ITC and RoW. Both guilds were plucking at it independently, without collaboration. ITC took it down.
RoW stalemated vs ITC, with RoW being on the offensive the entire time, but unable to establish a reliable breach. Not enough time. Another 1-2 hours woulda done it. We destroyed their base once, but they rolled us out and rebuilt.

Turtling is hard to deal with in a span of 2 hours. They should make the defenders of nodes the incumbent owners, rather than just liberate. Because why come attack our node if you're just gonna turtle. Everyone turtles.

Posted

Ok guys, I have a number mess-up. I need to know how many castles were on Biraghi Den tonight (4/18). <Tyrant> is the guild that won the node.. but somehow the number of castles erased. Can anyone let me know how many castles were on there?

<Tyrant> how many guilds did you guys fight that night?

Posted

False. 9/10 players with 220+ AP are in top three guilds.

false...belligerently false

a lot of t2 and t3 guilds have a sizeable amount of players with 220ap+

maybe 9/10 240+ AP players are in the top three guilds

Posted

Last Friday at Orc Camp:

Norpass vs Shadowcasters vs Guardian vs BigGameHunters vs RoW

Stalemate. Shadowcasters and BigGameHunters forts were destroyed. Guardian was low. Ran out of time.

This Monday at Pujiya Canyon:

The_Syndicate vs Façade vs RoW

Posted

Week 21: thursday

Altinova Gate lvl 1:

Lethality + Citadel
vs
No_Mercy + Sazerac
vs
RoW

Some deals were made as time was running out. Lethality agreed to ally with RoW.
RoW destroyed Sazerac, RoW took out No Mercy, Citadel destroyed Lethality, RoW took out Citadel.

A confusing fight of diplomacy and backstabbing. Winner: RoW

Posted

This thread needs to be carried over to the new forums

I wasn't really sure where to put it in the new forums. They had a NA Guild section... but have new rules directed to keeping the topics to only recruitment. Figured that the "Server Chat" area would be the best.

Anyway, here's the post in the new forums:

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/na-node-war-report.714/