• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patching Stuck | Character Slot Issues - 12/1/2016

75 posts in this topic

Posted

pathetic situation

1 person likes this

Posted

this is a joke kakao, posting some fix it yourself solution like we dont care, instead of fixing it

O.o

Posted

Ok, I never posted at the Forums because I like to be behind the curtains but maybe it helps others to let them know, how I got the game finally running.

BDO Europe Installation

System Info:

Running OS is Windows 10 64 Bit, 32 GB Kingston Hyper X Ram,

latest Asus Strix Geforce, Samsung SSD Drives, Intel CPU., ASUS MB

-> All latest Drivers

. AV Windows Essential (deactivated during patch attempts)

. Firewall allows BDO in and out.

- 100Mbit Network

What did not work:

I did follow every single suggestion and advise for fixing the game since patch was out (even downloading the game did not help). So yes, absolutely nothing did work, also the mentioned files to be deleted where not existent on my drives. The provided link at top of this Topic contains advises what to try but also none of that did help.

What did work:

My last attempt was downloading the BCAB (download is very slow) and the tool provided.

1. Uninstall BDO (use the installer you can download from your account).

2. Download the BCAB file & the Tool, after download remove the numbers of the BCAB filename.

3. Copy or move both files after downloading into your BDO Installation ROOT.

4. Start the Tool (it took the tool roughly 3 or 4 minutes to finish) DO NOT run the Launcher before its finished!

5. Start BDO from your Desktop, it will patch ~100MB and you are done.

So... you just told us what we already know, that nothing worked and that there's a alternative method which they already told us about but which didn't do anything in my case...

Posted (edited)

checking file don t work...

delate checking file in BDO forlder -- download full game -- at 30% download drop down and stop

nice

Edited by Citroq

Posted

So i started to download the patch it stops and says: Corrupted file need to check, Ok check the f.ing files -the check file stop at 27% and gives and error-restart the check.... still stopes at 27% -delete the check file from the folder and restat. Now the download is stuck at 27%, all this is f.ing awsome.

Posted (edited)

well the cab file is 41+ GB O.o

nope, not gonna wait another 4-5 hours

Edited by Mijikay

Posted

trying to fix it for over 7h... KAKAO WILL U FIX IT ?!?!?!

Posted (edited)

Great, thought I'll have a good chilling day in BDO after the merge...

bullshit, they fked it up so hard, that even the solving suggestions are not working a single fk out.

Thanks Kakao, now I have to wait what? another 2 weeks before a solution is coming, congraz.
Just stop working on the problem, because I know how fast you're gonna work on that.

Just advice everyone to redownload it, would be a faster solution than to wait for yours...

Congraz again, a sad and mad folk

Edited by iMX
2 people like this

Posted

my file check this time (6th time doing this: corrupt->file check->patching->corrupt) is going at 5% per hour speed ....

Posted

CHCE KURWA GRAC W KOMPUTER !

Posted (edited)

Wtf all today this problem.... i start the patch at 13:00 leave my house and back 19:33,nothing... problem  not solved have my client in checking files at 26% omfg!!! 6hours for this? and work again wow...gg.

11gb in 6 hours wtf....and need more 30 gb....

Edited by oracl3

Posted

I found the solution.

1. Log in to your acc on BDO web site.

2. Go to the store and buy pearls. (20 euro min)

3. Well done problem solved u can now enjoy the game.

Posted

Nice Troll Zoo....

Posted

eeeee.jpg

Posted

So.. after downloading the BDOOnlineSetup directly from the homepage and redownloading the whole game using it i was able to reach 100%. The only other "solution" i tried before this was the alternative link which they provided where i had to rename the faile and use the tool and such which actually didn't do anything.

Red.

Posted

eeeee.jpg

41 GB OF NOPE!

Posted

For me you want to add the fact that every single time i close the client, it resets my UI, Input tab and hotbar wiping out the skills, which is annoying because i must replace em again.

Posted

C'mon Kakao, this is a Windows 10 type of bug. Are you really telling me you're not better than windows 10? xD 

Considering Windows 10 is an operating system, and BDO is an application that runs inside that container - makes your statement sound equivalent to asking the manufacturer of your Hello Kitty steering wheel cover in your Diablo if they are better than Lamborghini !

Posted

Came here because my patch was stuck at 48% (ten minutes total elapsed) and it suddenly jumped into action. 
Don't understand why, just relieved I don't have to deal with this bull. lol

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So this worked for me after getting corrupted file error, without needing to switch off any firewalls etc... 
1. Go to your install Folder and make a backup of PAZ folder anywhere else but not in the Install folder.
2. Uninstall the Game
3. Re-Install the Game using the Install Wizard that you get from your Account Page
4. Launch the Launcher and close it once it begins downloading
5. Copy your backup of the PAZ folder into your newly installed game folder
5. Start the launcher again and let it do it's magic (May take a while since it's applying todays patch), for me it said that it's Downloading the game, it is only downloading the .paz files that need to be updated! 
6. Once it's done with downloading it'll go over to patching to apply a 100mb Patch
7. Log in and be happy!

I Hope this worked for you, if you want to know how far you are with 're-downlaoding' go into your log folder and open the newest Launcher-Log and scroll all the way down to the line that says something like this: [12/01/2016::17:56:13]    [MSG] file download : Paz\PAD01464.PAZ
In your PAZ folder scroll to that PAZ and scroll further until you find a .paz that has 0KB as it's Size (it is currently updating this PAZ)
For me it updated until 1918 slowly and then it was all over in the next 5-10 minutes

Edited by Tetris.

Posted

[ Alternative Download ]

In addition to the above methods we have an alternative download method with instructions that may prove the best solution for those who are continuing to encounter problems with the other fixes.

This don´t work. I have download the BCAB File 40GB and install it with the BcabExtractor Tool. After that i download a 6GB Patch at 88% i get again the file corruption. 

Bad service from Black Desert! 24h off time.

Posted

For me you want to add the fact that every single time i close the client, it resets my UI, Input tab and hotbar wiping out the skills, which is annoying because i must replace em again.

This happens to me too.:(

Posted

I wish the file check is abit faster..

Posted

Well, thanks for a nice day of endless file checking/patching and downloading. Its 9PM and I'm still not able to play the game. I've expected bugs, lags or something like that after merge, but I didn't expect that some of us won't be even able to play the game anymore. Sigh, disappointed.

1 person likes this